Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 22/7: 8+3=? Episode 1 Discussion

Sep 16, 11:56 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
22/7 is back! They are back! Beautiful, wonderful, lovely.

So finally we get to see the full idol group with eleven members and although having a little doubt at the beginning whether it will work out, they managed to be friends. 11 ingredients are even more beautiful than just 8.

Wow wow wow. Beautiful ending. I hope their story continues with a season 2

Sep 16, 12:14 PM
So good. Words cannot describe how happy I am this came out today and it was well worth the wait. The three new girls are all fantastic and will only add to the masterpiece that is 22/7.

Sep 17, 9:15 AM

Now 22/7 has three new members. It was nice hearing the OP once again.

Sep 17, 11:31 AM

Not surprised that this OVA/special follows up after the ending of the TV series as the unbroadcasted Episode 13.

The three new members Mikami, Yuji and Tsubomi (which complete the official entire 11-member idol group) are fun to watch. And of course, it's Christmas time (after their re-launch in Episode 12) so it's full of festivities and new introductions. But as idols, profession and passion goes hand-in-hand, and camaraderie between the girls has always been of utmost importance since the beginning in the face of challenges. As the saying goes: If you can't beat them, join them!

Quite surprised at how I enjoyed this OVA, it felt like a short time just whizzed by. Am quite fine that this would be the end of 22/7's TV runtime, the idol business is just as important to handle.

Sep 17, 12:05 PM

Only natural to have some conflicting thoughts about suddenly three new members. A nice OVA, and a nice end to the season/series.

Sep 18, 12:23 AM

An episode about accepting new the members. Can't blame Miyako for not able to accept the change cause that was really sudden and outta nowhere but she opened up to them eventually with Miu's help. Also ofc we get a new idol song with all the members which was okay too. Their new costume was pretty cool.

Welp now this anime is finally over unless they give us a new season which I feel like might happen.

Sep 18, 3:17 AM

kinda disappointing that the game isn't really that amazing

Sep 19, 8:47 AM

Ok episode, I don't feel like the new members add anything new to the existing cast tbh. Although irl idol groups also have a lot of members and most of them are the same, so it's kinda realistic.

I thought that Miu has the worst VA here but Mikami beats her, what a horrible voice.

Sep 28, 12:18 PM

Yuuki is such a fun character, i loved her (it seems like she can be serious too)
it wasa fun episode, they are finally back together, and with new friends, even if at the beginning it's hard to accept, they obviously would become friends

RottenOrange said:

I thought that Miu has the worst VA here but Mikami beats her, what a horrible voice.

i like Miu's voice, but it reminds me of how much i disliked Megumi Ogata voice at the beginning, and now i kinda like it too lol
fav "new" girls Fall season <3 click sig for more (17+ possible choices this time, GEEZ) __________ delivery link

Sep 30, 9:26 AM
Loved it!🥰👍

Oct 4, 12:23 AM

enjoyed it.

Hiiragi, Kamiki and Toujo are all interesting new characters. Toujou does look like the athletic type when she said she plays soccer. Kamiki looks like the elegant traditional japanese girl.. but her character design also strongly reminds me of Grippen from Girly Airforce. And lastly, Hiiragi is the most normal of the three, but sleeping casually on someone's lap is a unique trait I guess.

a little sad they don't seem to have enough budget to show the new girls actually dance on stage. But I'm still glad to see eveyone again. Hoping for a season 2! :)
Modified by Liddo-kun, Oct 4, 1:35 AM

Oct 13, 7:48 AM
Same like Miyako, i still can't accept the new member. I don't know why but i feel like my heart was stabbed when saw the new member. I can't, i just want to saw 8 of them forever.
*apologize about my grammar

Oct 18, 1:13 AM

I didn't feel like the three new additions brought anything new to the table, honestly.

Everyone's got problems of their own and I liked how that purple-haired newbie conveyed that to Miyako. Miyako's concern was totally understandable as well but leave it to Miyo-chan to sort it out after Nicole's "cold" help, lol.

The Wall remains mysterious as ever meanwhile, lol.

It was nice to see this after a while, though. And hopefully, this won't be the last.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 31, 4:11 PM

hm, this was so random and empty I don´t know what to say or feel about it lol

meh nothing interesting or catching 5/10
Pretty much skippable OVA/Episode unless one is a fan of the franchise.
Modified by Vi-, Oct 31, 4:18 PM

Nov 15, 9:11 AM
I just found out that 22/7 has a specific episode

in this episode it is quite interesting, hopefully 22/7 can be continued series