Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 15, 2020 4:53 PM
Jul 2009
Having not watched any of the episodes yet, does this seem like the kind of show that has significantly changed scenes for air (large light rays/etc?). I was thinking of watching it, but also just think I might wait for the BD to come out since I'm already not watching it weekly.

Also curious if the animation's been especially bad, since I could easily see covid turning production upside-down, which would hopefully get polished a bit in a later BD release.

Not particularly wondering about the actual content (like "don't bother, the chars suck"/etc), but just if it seems like something the BD would be worth waiting for vs the aired version.
Sep 16, 2020 6:54 PM

Sep 2018
I don't think so, I can't really think of any scenes that would be the case tbh, unlike say Dokyuu Hentai HxEros for example, which is a lot more obvious that there is going to be an uncensored version. The ecchi is really weird in this one as well
Jan 4, 2022 11:18 PM
May 2019
Salfaro said:
Having not watched any of the episodes yet, does this seem like the kind of show that has significantly changed scenes for air (large light rays/etc?). I was thinking of watching it, but also just think I might wait for the BD to come out since I'm already not watching it weekly.

Also curious if the animation's been especially bad, since I could easily see covid turning production upside-down, which would hopefully get polished a bit in a later BD release.

Not particularly wondering about the actual content (like "don't bother, the chars suck"/etc), but just if it seems like something the BD would be worth waiting for vs the aired version.

Blu ray is releasing in March thanks to Sentai Filmworks.
Mar 11, 2022 3:07 AM

May 2021
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
Salfaro said:

It is also available on Amazon sites if someone is not located in the US and Canada
Mar 11, 2022 3:11 AM
May 2019
Yubisoft said:
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:

It is also available on Amazon sites if someone is not located in the US and Canada

You can stream it on Crunchyroll both subbed and dubbed. I watched it last week on there. Monster Girl Doctor is the English name for it.
Mar 11, 2022 3:16 AM

May 2021
Not only most of the catalogue of Crunchyroll is not available in my country due to them not caring to license these anime for my country but also I mainly posted this comment if someone is located in the EU like me (and decides to take a look at this thread) and want to buy the blu ray since this thread is about the BD of this anime . But thanks for the advice anyway.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2020

68 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2020

31 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 9, 2020

51 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 2, 2020

56 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 4, 2020

124 by bakakisima »»
Jan 17, 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.