Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Nov 1, 2020 4:34 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 3
If you were in his position, taking in a child, watching it grow up and raising it, would you actually be able to see it in a romatic light? Or not even romantic but sexual?

Just the fact that he has children, does not mean he had feelings for the mother. Especially because he just took the twins after their birth and basically abandoned them in a forest as a test.

But also age-wise, it would just be wrong if Rin were the mother. In Hanyou no Yashahime we encountered both, Kohaku and Hisui, where we can kind of calculate Rin's age when the twins were born. In my opinion Hisui looks like he's 15-17 years old at most, which means the twins were born 1-3 years after his birth. We know from the final act that at the time of Hisui's birth, Rin was 11 years old.
So people really trying to say a 12-14 year old child gave birth to Sesshoumaru's kids? Or that Sesshoumaru even dared to have intercourse with a human child of this age?

If it actually gets confirmed that Rin is supposed to be the mother, I really don't know what to think of the people who thought of this bullshit.
 
Nov 1, 2020 4:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1069
LoneWolf said:
but like ethically its kinda weird cause Sesshy like raised her.
Hikaru Genji approves of it and Genji Monogatari is a Japanese classic, so it's all fine and dandy.
 
Nov 22, 2020 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
Well......? It's pretty much all but spelt out that Rin is the mother of Towa & Setsuna. Rin's age isn't an issue but Sesshomaru going there with her doesn't make sense with is character. There better be an episode all about why in a 6 years gap, he would change enough to go there with someone who was more like family to him (and then apparently abandon his kids in the forest).
 
 
Nov 25, 2020 8:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 11
People justifying grooming because Sesshy is a Yokai 🤡
 
Nov 26, 2020 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 982
The only issue I have with it is her Age.
The anime mention that the accident that separated them from their kids took a place 15 years, so basically roughly a year after Kagome came back to the Sengoku era which would make Rin 11 - 12 at the time of having her twins since Hisui doesn't look that much older than them. which sound ridiculous.

Some time travel is possibly involved.

But yeah it's Rin more than likely.
Japan doesn't really care for the west "but she like his daughter tho" aspect of things since they literally a cultural story about a man raising a girl to his wife.
Still surprising that he is actually willing to have sex with a human and have kids though.
Modified by Devil_Slayer, Nov 29, 2020 12:52 PM
 
Nov 28, 2020 5:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 3
Is this Usagi drop all over again?
 
 
Nov 29, 2020 2:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 27
Devil_Slayer said:
The only issue I have with it is her Age.
The anime mention that the accident that separated them from their kids took a place 15 years, so basically roughly a year after Kagome came back to the Sengoku era which would make Rin 11 - 22 at the time of having her twins since Hisui doesn't look that much older than them. which sound ridiculous.

Some time travel is possibly involved.

But yeah it's Rin more than likely.
Japan doesn't really care for the west "but she like his daughter tho" aspect of things since they literally a cultural story about a man raising a girl to his wife.
Still surprising that he is actually willing to have sex with a human and have kids though.
Seems attraction to humans runs in the family. Father and sons all got that human fever.
ぴえん超えてぱおん
 
Nov 29, 2020 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 982
animetophat said:
Devil_Slayer said:
The only issue I have with it is her Age.
The anime mention that the accident that separated them from their kids took a place 15 years, so basically roughly a year after Kagome came back to the Sengoku era which would make Rin 11 - 22 at the time of having her twins since Hisui doesn't look that much older than them. which sound ridiculous.

Some time travel is possibly involved.

But yeah it's Rin more than likely.
Japan doesn't really care for the west "but she like his daughter tho" aspect of things since they literally a cultural story about a man raising a girl to his wife.
Still surprising that he is actually willing to have sex with a human and have kids though.
Seems attraction to humans runs in the family. Father and sons all got that human fever.

Yeah, their father cheated on his first wife even.
I guess we should blame their father for this then lol.
 
Nov 29, 2020 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9886
I will laugh like hell because I want to see all the SJW babies CRYYYYYYYYYYYY

xD

so hilarious how mad people get about cartoons nowadays, idn't it?

Sesshoumaru IS. A. YOUKAI. Do you think he gives two fucks about human ethics? Hell, the humans in FEUDAL JAPAN don't seem to give them either; people married their blood-siblings in the Heian period....




 
Nov 29, 2020 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9886
WayneSearle said:
Is this Usagi drop all over again?


No, because he did not RAISE her as his child.

She went to live in the human village after two years or so?



 
Nov 30, 2020 6:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 27
Chiibi said:
I will laugh like hell because I want to see all the SJW babies CRYYYYYYYYYYYY

xD

so hilarious how mad people get about cartoons nowadays, idn't it?

Sesshoumaru IS. A. YOUKAI. Do you think he gives two fucks about human ethics? Hell, the humans in FEUDAL JAPAN don't seem to give them either; people married their blood-siblings in the Heian period....

Will you still laugh when they start applying pressure to cancel the dub and for streaming services to not carry this show, since it promotes child abuse(!) and grooming?
ぴえん超えてぱおん
 
Nov 30, 2020 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9886
animetophat said:
Chiibi said:
I will laugh like hell because I want to see all the SJW babies CRYYYYYYYYYYYY

xD

so hilarious how mad people get about cartoons nowadays, idn't it?

Sesshoumaru IS. A. YOUKAI. Do you think he gives two fucks about human ethics? Hell, the humans in FEUDAL JAPAN don't seem to give them either; people married their blood-siblings in the Heian period....

Will you still laugh when they start applying pressure to cancel the dub and for streaming services to not carry this show, since it promotes child abuse(!) and grooming?


That will never happen because nobody will bloody do that. Because they're not THAT stupid.

I don't think you know what "grooming" is. You are not applying it correctly. "Child abuse" WHERE?? If you mean "violence against children", every anime with action in it is guilty.

Don't act like an idiot. If America didn't cancel Game of Thrones for incest and rape, they sure as hell won't cancel Yashahime lol.
Modified by Chiibi, Nov 30, 2020 9:28 AM



 
 
Dec 2, 2020 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25
Tamakisuhoeee said:
Ot drives me crazy when people say he's a father to her or that he raised her. Sesshomaru did NOT raise Rin. They traveled together for MAX 1 year then she stayed with Kaede. Fans usually get confused with the timeline since we grew up with the show, but she did not grow up with him. He never provided her food or shelter nor did he guide her through life or teach her anything. She did whatever she wanted, even joining them on the journey was HER choice. All he did was protect her. They did not have romantic feelings for each other during their journey, that would've been weird, BUT they do love each other. They are the most important being to one another. He literally doesn't care about anyone but her (or at least not nearly the same amount) and she has great respect for him.

It makes perfect sense that they would eventually end up together. Sesshomaru despised humans before Rin and even after everything he still didn't really like them. If he married some other random human it would make no sense with his character. And demons age differently than humans so the "age gap" is really a nonissue. If you have an issue with Sesshomaru and Rin then yall better have an issue with Inuyasha and Kagome because Inuyasha is technically wayyy older than Kagome.


Very well said, so quoted for emphasis.
 
Jan 10, 5:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 50
Will episode 15 give us the answer?
 
Jan 10, 9:19 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 111
well the 15 epiosde preview gives us the answer that she is indeed the mother which kinda makes sense who else could be the mother?? he was never involved with any other human woman besides rin and kagome to some extend but obviously she is not the mother bc duh she is with inuyasha also sesshoumaru never really raised rin she just decided to travel with them she took care of herself sesshoumaru would protect her only if she became a target of youkai kagura could be a possibility too but thats if she wasnt died lmao and the story takes place during feuderal japan which is like 600 years ago back then this kind of relationships were normal all over the wolrd not just japan plus sesshoumaru is a yokai i doubt he gives any fucks about human morals also if sesshoumaru and rins relationship is what we call taboo wouldnt that make any human and youkai relationship the same?? inuyasha is 200+ and kagome 14 or even tomoe and nanami from kamisama she is 16 when she met tomoe while he is more than 600 years old. so yea idc ill move on its just fiction after all which takes place 600 years prior to our era its not like they are both humans and it takes place in the modern era then yea i would be disgusted
 
Jan 10, 4:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1279
HE DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN MARRIED THE LOLI!



My new fave character
 
 
Jan 11, 8:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 3
i don't know why everyone is saying sesshomaru didn't raise her just because they travelled together for one year as this is the only problem . she literally met him when she was 8 and he was mentally an ADULT ,he kept on providing for her even when she lived with kaede (bought her kimonos and stuff) looks like grooming behaviour for me
you guys really want this to turn into usagi drop 2.0 HUH
just look at gintoki and kagura relation in gintama for example they lived together for a year or 2 before the time skip, should she grow up to be the mother of his kids now?
go and question your morals even if its fiction it would still be disgusting
 
Jan 11, 5:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 50
Leronera said:
i don't know why everyone is saying sesshomaru didn't raise her just because they travelled together for one year as this is the only problem . she literally met him when she was 8 and he was mentally an ADULT ,he kept on providing for her even when she lived with kaede (bought her kimonos and stuff) looks like grooming behaviour for me
you guys really want this to turn into usagi drop 2.0 HUH
just look at gintoki and kagura relation in gintama for example they lived together for a year or 2 before the time skip, should she grow up to be the mother of his kids now?
go and question your morals even if its fiction it would still be disgusting


For me, "grooming" is just western word.
Couldn't care less over some western concept.

You can just pretend this sequel doesn't exist.
Stay healthy and don't get mental issue just because some anime show.
Modified by Takao_Bl00driver, Jan 11, 5:28 PM
 
Jan 11, 5:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 3
Takao_Bl00driver said:
Leronera said:
i don't know why everyone is saying sesshomaru didn't raise her just because they travelled together for one year as this is the only problem . she literally met him when she was 8 and he was mentally an ADULT ,he kept on providing for her even when she lived with kaede (bought her kimonos and stuff) looks like grooming behaviour for me
you guys really want this to turn into usagi drop 2.0 HUH
just look at gintoki and kagura relation in gintama for example they lived together for a year or 2 before the time skip, should she grow up to be the mother of his kids now?
go and question your morals even if its fiction it would still be disgusting


For me, "grooming" is just western word.
Couldn't care less over some western concept.

You can just pretend this sequel doesn't exist.
Stay healthy and don't get mental issue just because some anime show.

im an arab not a western and grooming is actually a thing that exists all over the world it's not a concept its a sick behavior
i dropped the show anyway but it's really sad cuz they ruined a pure relationship that i adored for more than 12 yrs
 
Jan 16, 11:43 AM
Graphic Maker

Online
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1388
Deknijff said:
man is still funny people mad Rin could get Sesshoumaru to get physical with her when she old enough to have kids down the line when she older
But they cool with Inuyasha x Kagome when he like 200 years old and she 18 only after time skip


I think they are mad because Rin was still a child in the prequel. The image of Rin as a child hanging around Sesshomaru makes them look like a parent or child (rather than lovers). Although Rin has already grown up by now.
Kagome was already in high school by the time she meets Inuyasha. That's when they discover she looks a lot like Kikyo (who she is the reincarnation of).
But pairing Sesshomaru with a random new female character was unlikely too for the producers.

Well Japanese anime culture doesn't really stress as much with incest, and underage romances. They make quite a lot of anime with it.

I love making graphics, and drawing digital art.
 
 
Jan 16, 2:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 302
Leronera said:
Takao_Bl00driver said:


For me, "grooming" is just western word.
Couldn't care less over some western concept.

You can just pretend this sequel doesn't exist.
Stay healthy and don't get mental issue just because some anime show.

im an arab not a western and grooming is actually a thing that exists all over the world it's not a concept its a sick behavior
i dropped the show anyway but it's really sad cuz they ruined a pure relationship that i adored for more than 12 yrs
i hate loli shit as much as most people but this is not that. this franchise has always focused on historical mysticism from japan and attempting to make the social aspect of the feudal era a part of it. it's pretty evident he didn't help raise her just to marry her and have kids with her, the relationship quite clearly changed over time. Is there anything that suggested he groomed her just to marry her, when his relationship with her was nothing more than looking up to him as a king to defend in the original series?

Back on the historical aspect, her age was not at all rare for the time. Portraying that in a story set in the feudal era isn't weird at all. You're asking for what's essentially historical revisionism and pretending that this stuff wasn't happening back then. What we should do is acknowledge and show that younger relationships happened at that period of time, and come to terms with it in a way that we prevent it from happening in the modern era. Simple, easy. This isn't loli fetish crap.
 
Jan 16, 4:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 200
Luchia said:


Kagome was already in high school by the time she meets Inuyasha.



actually she was in middle school/Junior high, not highschool

she was in highschool when the final act ended but before the well opened again
what?
 
Jan 16, 6:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 54
Leronera said:
Takao_Bl00driver said:


For me, "grooming" is just western word.
Couldn't care less over some western concept.

You can just pretend this sequel doesn't exist.
Stay healthy and don't get mental issue just because some anime show.

im an arab not a western and grooming is actually a thing that exists all over the world it's not a concept its a sick behavior
i dropped the show anyway but it's really sad cuz they ruined a pure relationship that i adored for more than 12 yrs


Prophet Muhammad's wife was what 6? altough historians say they consumed their marriage when she was 12.

Why would I be offended by that fact? I have enough common sense to know it was 1400 years ago and different context to be appliying modern law of our contemporary societies.

We're talking about the 7th century here, and many centuries later at least until the 20th century (hell it still happens in the 21st) this was common in many cultures around the world, the arab, persian, turks, roman, egyptian, nordic, greek, aztec, indian, chinese, japanese, etc... it's been this way for most of human recorded history.

Just because you're sensitive and fragile doesn't mean we have to rewrite historical eras cuz you could feel offended, of course Inuyasha/Yashahime is fiction but based on feudal Japan so yeah, deal with it or drop it, simple solution.
Modified by RickSuarez, Jan 16, 6:33 PM
 
Jan 16, 7:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 50
RickSuarez said:

Prophet Muhammad's wife was what 6? altough historians say they consumed their marriage when she was 12.

Why would I be offended by that fact? I have enough common sense to know it was 1400 years ago and different context to be appliying modern law of our contemporary societies.

We're talking about the 7th century here, and many centuries later at least until the 20th century (hell it still happens in the 21st) this was common in many cultures around the world, the arab, persian, turks, roman, egyptian, nordic, greek, aztec, indian, chinese, japanese, etc... it's been this way for most of human recorded history.

Just because you're sensitive and fragile doesn't mean we have to rewrite historical eras cuz you could feel offended, of course Inuyasha/Yashahime is fiction but based on feudal Japan so yeah, deal with it or drop it, simple solution.


Wow, I don't expect someone here brave enough to bring Prophet Muhammad's name.
Respect for you.

I just think his name is too high to be brought into this kind of discussion.

Yes, even nowadays it still happens.
Modified by Takao_Bl00driver, Jan 16, 7:08 PM
 
Jan 16, 8:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 54
Takao_Bl00driver said:
RickSuarez said:

Prophet Muhammad's wife was what 6? altough historians say they consumed their marriage when she was 12.

Why would I be offended by that fact? I have enough common sense to know it was 1400 years ago and different context to be appliying modern law of our contemporary societies.

We're talking about the 7th century here, and many centuries later at least until the 20th century (hell it still happens in the 21st) this was common in many cultures around the world, the arab, persian, turks, roman, egyptian, nordic, greek, aztec, indian, chinese, japanese, etc... it's been this way for most of human recorded history.

Just because you're sensitive and fragile doesn't mean we have to rewrite historical eras cuz you could feel offended, of course Inuyasha/Yashahime is fiction but based on feudal Japan so yeah, deal with it or drop it, simple solution.


Wow, I don't expect someone here brave enough to bring Prophet Muhammad's name.
Respect for you.

I just think his name is too high to be brought into this kind of discussion.

Yes, even nowadays it still happens.


Lol I put that example just for historical perspective, marriage between older man and young girls happened with christian, muslim, jewish, buddhist, etc rulers, common people, peasants, it was "normal" practice for thousands of years.

I'm a fan of history and dislike when the outraged crowd (be it right or left wing or whatever) try to do history revisionism or when they try to bring their dumbasses agendas into anime, let people enjoy it without any political bs for fuck's sake, lol.

I like that anime is mainstream but I guess one of the cons is the invasion of the oversensitive/sjw bunch, oh well.
Modified by RickSuarez, Jan 16, 8:39 PM
 
Jan 17, 6:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 3
RickSuarez said:
Leronera said:

im an arab not a western and grooming is actually a thing that exists all over the world it's not a concept its a sick behavior
i dropped the show anyway but it's really sad cuz they ruined a pure relationship that i adored for more than 12 yrs


Prophet Muhammad's wife was what 6? altough historians say they consumed their marriage when she was 12.

Why would I be offended by that fact? I have enough common sense to know it was 1400 years ago and different context to be appliying modern law of our contemporary societies.

We're talking about the 7th century here, and many centuries later at least until the 20th century (hell it still happens in the 21st) this was common in many cultures around the world, the arab, persian, turks, roman, egyptian, nordic, greek, aztec, indian, chinese, japanese, etc... it's been this way for most of human recorded history.

Just because you're sensitive and fragile doesn't mean we have to rewrite historical eras cuz you could feel offended, of course Inuyasha/Yashahime is fiction but based on feudal Japan so yeah, deal with it or drop it, simple solution.
so your now dragging religious people beliefs for a fucking ship??
do you know anything about japans history or in general mother around the world or even basic fucking biology cause your entire post screams no.
Life expectancy was lower yes, cause of famines, war and infant morality not cause people would just croak really young if they were otherwise healthy.
You might wanna check out Susan B. Hanley, a japanologist and professor for history she wrote an interesting piece on women in feudal japan and surprise most of them had their kids after 20.
Furthermore are you really this uneducated? Teens are more fertile and survived birth more? Are you dense? Teen pregnancies are incredibly risky and if not for modern medicine would and do result in the deaths of the baby and/or mother. Literally just google it. So no it wasn't more common since those women would have died.
I am extremely fed up with the “historical accuracy” discourse. This is a fantasy series written and promoted by real people on today’s day and age, so whatever is represented does not really speak of historical facts, but our own values and views. We are responsable for how we portray certain things in media and stories, specially those targeted at young people. Media is much more than entertainment at a certain age, stories have been used during ages as a way of educating and transmiting values, which not different now.
It is totally unfair to project these fantasies on certain historical periods and/or cultures, because ultimately, if these stories are written right now is to catter actual tastes and preferences. Yashahime is ultimately a symptom of a real life problem that affects real life children. It is not its worst manifestation but it still is based on the same beliefs that sustent pedophilia.
 
 
Jan 17, 8:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 200
Well if there is one thing I can say about Rin being the mom... At least the mother was not Kagome.

Sesskag was the worst fan pairing ever
what?
 
Jan 17, 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 630
dragynfaerie said:
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:


LMAO!

Once it's confirmed, I'll definitely stop watching.


If it's Rin, so will I.
@Tsuyu_no_Inochi, well you two?
 
Jan 17, 2:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 50
There is no one who force you to continue watch it or stop you to drop it.
Modified by Takao_Bl00driver, Jan 17, 11:27 PM
 
Jan 17, 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 375
so your now dragging religious people beliefs for a fucking ship??
do you know anything about japans history or in general mother around the world or even basic fucking biology cause your entire post screams no.
Life expectancy was lower yes, cause of famines, war and infant morality not cause people would just croak really young if they were otherwise healthy.
You might wanna check out Susan B. Hanley, a japanologist and professor for history she wrote an interesting piece on women in feudal japan and surprise most of them had their kids after 20.
Furthermore are you really this uneducated? Teens are more fertile and survived birth more? Are you dense? Teen pregnancies are incredibly risky and if not for modern medicine would and do result in the deaths of the baby and/or mother. Literally just google it. So no it wasn't more common since those women would have died.
I am extremely fed up with the “historical accuracy” discourse. This is a fantasy series written and promoted by real people on today’s day and age, so whatever is represented does not really speak of historical facts, but our own values and views. We are responsable for how we portray certain things in media and stories, specially those targeted at young people. Media is much more than entertainment at a certain age, stories have been used during ages as a way of educating and transmiting values, which not different now.
It is totally unfair to project these fantasies on certain historical periods and/or cultures, because ultimately, if these stories are written right now is to catter actual tastes and preferences. Yashahime is ultimately a symptom of a real life problem that affects real life children. It is not its worst manifestation but it still is based on the same beliefs that sustent pedophilia.

Honestly, I wasn't going to touch this topic again, but I saw this. Finally, a sound argument based on facts. You are a true treasure.

Repeat... " We are responsible for how we portray certain things in media and stories, especially those targeted at young people. Media is much more than entertainment at a certain age, stories have been used for ages as a way of educating and transmitting values, which not different now.
It is totally unfair to project these fantasies on certain historical periods and/or cultures, because ultimately if these stories are written right now cater to actual tastes and preferences. Yashahime is ultimately a symptom of a real-life problem that affects real-life children. It is not its worst manifestation but it still is based on the same beliefs that sustain pedophilia."

Takao_Bl00driver said:
There is no one who force you to continue whatch it or stop you to drop it.


Ah... the classic self-defeating response, but I have taken your advice.

Hanyou no Yashahime - DROPPED, as of episode 13. Would have done so before, but waited to see my old favorites Miroku and Sango, and was disappointed as hell, even more so than I already was.
 
 
Jan 17, 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 7479
we finally got 100% confirmation the ship real yo🙏


Hope as the season goes on though we will see them interact because Im interested in seeing how Sesshomaru acts with Rin now when their love is so strong they have sex with each other
 
Jan 17, 4:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 5
Well, it sure is funny to see that much butthurt over a simple anime couple lol
 
Jan 18, 8:22 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 54
IzumiNoa said:
Well, it sure is funny to see that much butthurt over a simple anime couple lol


It sure is.

It's funnier that people don't realize Rin is around 17 when she has the twins, which is definitely not a huge deal in Feudal Japan. People are probably just upset over their parent-child ship sinking. It's like The Great NarutoxSakura Butthurt of 2017, all over again.

The only thing that strikes me as weird is that she still refers to him as "Sesshoumaru sama". I guess it was a one night stand sort of thing, between them.
 
Jan 18, 10:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 27
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:

Hanyou no Yashahime - DROPPED, as of episode 13. Would have done so before, but waited to see my old favorites Miroku and Sango, and was disappointed as hell, even more so than I already was.
Miroku is your favorite character? You realize he'd be a registered sex offender if he was living in our time? Weird that you'd be fine with that. Seems completely contradictory to this:

Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
We are responsible for how we portray certain things in media and stories, especially those targeted at young people. Media is much more than entertainment at a certain age, stories have been used for ages as a way of educating and transmitting values, which not different now.
Modified by animetophat, Jan 18, 11:06 AM
ぴえん超えてぱおん
 
Jan 18, 5:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 9
IzumiNoa said:

The only thing that strikes me as weird is that she still refers to him as "Sesshoumaru sama". I guess it was a one night stand sort of thing, between them.


I don't think so. There's a drama CD that takes place a bit after the end of the manga where Sesshoumaru is shown to be open to something more when Rin is older. He tells her in a way that the rest of the characters can't hear it and she gets really happy.

As for the honorific, it's not so strange. Rin wasn't alone when Sesshoumaru came to take the twins away.
 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]