Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 12, 2020 6:05 PM

Feb 2014
That 10000 VS 8 people song had me wrecked XD
Anos just used his fanclub to show the difference.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 12, 2020 6:25 PM

May 2018
Ever heard a guy who got pissed off because someone bastard pretend himself to be his own enemy ? Yeah, Anos knows his enemy well,to the point he can separate real hero to a pretender.

And look, Anos officially have his own girlband. And also, I must say, I'm surprised with how brutal that stabbed scene with Misha, I almost want to skip that.

This anime is getting better week by week. If the studio want to extend their continuation queue, they better pick this one.
Sep 12, 2020 6:39 PM

Mar 2014
These episodes have been a blast, its rare to have a show of this ilk cut the BS.
Sep 12, 2020 6:49 PM

Apr 2020
So Eleanore can create magic sources maybe or Kanon? I'll admit Misha's scene against Diego was more graphic than what this anime has done so far. I died when the Fan Union started singing lol.

The writers are doing a great job at making me hate the villains in this anime.
Sep 12, 2020 7:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A resentment after a thousand of years, human were still human. They were just a broken being that always love to hate each others species. As a human, i can understand their way of thinking. Its just, they were being so aggresive, and using a wrong path toward all of the demon's heredity. But nothing they could do, obviously. Only Kanon's full seven sources body that could annoyed Anos-sama, until he get bored and suggest a peace treat. A low-life human in a hero disguised like them couldn't even touch Sasha and Lay. They expected to eradicate Anos-sama? Its a complete joke, and as its result, a painful death on their marks had been waiting.

A fine episode to told me in detail how Anos-sama, once again, rekt them all. I don't even care about how the fuck that heroes teacher could sneak on that shrines and surprised Misha, while obviously he just stands up in somewhere else, and nobody knew what shit was goin on. I think, the demon itself had been degenerated, except the true heredity of Anos-sama, like Lay, and Sasha. Well, its not a peaceful place Anos-sama seek. But surely he had a right time in a right place before everything turned out to be a complete chaos again. The war between human and demon.

What a mess.
badabassSep 12, 2020 7:59 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 12, 2020 7:41 PM
Jul 2011
It was hard to see Misha like that.
Sep 12, 2020 7:43 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, Sasha looking fine af while dunking on that arrogant dude.
Sep 12, 2020 8:20 PM

Jan 2011
good job maou first time i stayed awake watching you , though you caught me off guard doing that to Misha after i was laughing at the cheerleading squad power up

i'm hoping this isn't a simple black and white of painting all the heroes bad and the demons as good there's no reason both of them can't harbor some form of resentment but this episode kinda showcased them having extreme hatred granted it was the PoS teacher brainwashing everyone to think that

not sure how it isn't this girl as one the main Kanon reincarnations and has the ability to make fake ass Kanon source orb thingies
Sep 12, 2020 8:24 PM
Dec 2009
what is this Macross galactic idol episode? confirmed, this anime is OP MC anime parody
Sep 12, 2020 9:59 PM
Jul 2020
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, Anos is making these clowns look like a joke in this competition. I do have to admit though, some of them are quite skilled but Anos is on a completely different level.

Episode also had more violence than I had expected. That sword stabbing scene was tough to watch. I swear, some characters in this show can be so cruel...

Honestly, that scene had me screaming for Anos to help Misha, its the most graphic scene imo that this anime has had with violence. It jus makes u think abt how sad it would be if Anos wasnt as OP as he is, rlly sad reality.😔 Thankfully, best girl survived 🙏
Sep 12, 2020 10:24 PM

Jun 2020
WOW the way anos said "you're not hero kanon" wowieeeeeeee, what an epic episode. i think i almost ship anos x kanon more than anos x misha at this point x)

great episode as always, it was nice to see lay & sasha show their powers and magic as well, worthy of being by anos' side. that was awful to see misha getting stabbed like that tho :c

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 12, 2020 11:05 PM

Jun 2013
guizo- said:
Tyrel said:
It's been hinted the whole time that Lay Glanzudlii is Kanon reincarnated as a Demon. And him holding the Holy Sword reinforces the fact.

Wait hold on! isn't Lay/Ray Shin's reincarnation? (the servant that fought a water spirit in a flashback (ep 5 i think))
Its a bit unclear, had to look for the character's name even, but his whole thing was being good with swords and his reward after the fight was permission to be reincarnated. I gotta watch it again
guizo- said:
Tyrel said:
It's been hinted the whole time that Lay Glanzudlii is Kanon reincarnated as a Demon. And him holding the Holy Sword reinforces the fact.

Wait hold on! isn't Lay/Ray Shin's reincarnation? (the servant that fought a water spirit in a flashback (ep 5 i think))
Its a bit unclear, had to look for the character's name even, but his whole thing was being good with swords and his reward after the fight was permission to be reincarnated. I gotta watch it again

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeSep 13, 2020 4:28 AM
Sep 12, 2020 11:30 PM

Sep 2011
guizo- said:
Tyrel said:

No. As far as we know, he wasn't able to hold the holy sword that Kanon used. We still don't know where Shin is.
Sep 12, 2020 11:46 PM
Apr 2020
Whoa! That's some nice moves Sasha, and she showed how powerful she is. Sasha deserves the title Witch of Destruction and probably Anos' Demon Queen!!!

Although nothing much happened in their fight, Lay is so cool! He even used the Holy Sword Zeleo and Zele. Wait. Is that foreshadowing? Is it possible that Lay is also a reincarnation of Hero Kanon?

Poor Misha tho, stabbed multiple times by that wretched old man.

And nothing new. As usual, Anos is showing how OP he is, and showed that he's also capable of using human magic, with the help of Anos Fans Union.

Sep 13, 2020 12:07 AM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode, this is the anime I am always looking forward to weekly. Sasha and Lay wiped the floor with their enemies, they didn't even stand a chance. Shows how pathetic heroes these days are without their tricks, I mean even with their tricks they still got wrecked lmao. And that teacher fucking hell, Misha has had enough stabbing please. Diego deserved that suffering, his source was destroyed so he should be dead...good.

I really hope Silver Link announces a 2nd season after this, hell they should fully adapt the whole novel once it's finished. This show deserves it.
Sep 13, 2020 1:17 AM
Apr 2020
a-a-anos kun no ecchi >\\\<
Sep 13, 2020 1:29 AM

Mar 2017
As expected, they rushed the fight with those 3 cocky brats. I'm still feeling pretty satisfied, although I'm a bit disappointed they toned down Sasha's anger, she was so scary on the LN lmao.

Please stop torturing Misha, she's had enough, seeing her getting stabbed over and over breaks my heart.

Next episode is Eleanor's time, looking forward to it.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
anime-primeSep 13, 2020 4:29 AM
Sep 13, 2020 2:58 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. The heroes's million of supports is no match against Ano's 8 cheerleader idols.

Glad to see Sasha, and Ray, owning the other heroes instead of Anos doing it all alone.
Sep 13, 2020 3:42 AM

Sep 2009
IT WAS OK.
I love the way Anos respect the hero Kanon. Bromance <3 Hahah!
But from the early episodes when the anime introduced Lay, I can already tell that he's the reincarnated hero Kanon. The 'sword' gave me a hint.. The flashback and the present.

The only part where I was amazed was when Sasha finally had some action moment especially when she used her Eyes <3

Those 8 girls cheering and singing was really cute and funny! :D
Sep 13, 2020 6:17 AM

Jun 2019
Anos has such a bro relationship with Kanon. I love it.
Damn it was so painful to watch Misha getting stabbed again and again by that wannabe.
Violent episode but a good episode.
Again OP Anos.
Sep 13, 2020 6:25 AM

May 2020
"Hey baby, sing for me" - Benny Goodman/ Anos Voldigoad
Sep 13, 2020 6:54 AM
Jun 2020
I was shocked seeing Misha getting stabbed multiple times. Please, no more!

I think in this fight Anos is struggling more than he used to. Despite the Heroes look like clowns, they are very powerful.
Sep 13, 2020 7:24 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Ngl, the sound Misha made when she was being stabbed multiple times was erotic.
Sep 13, 2020 8:54 AM

Apr 2009
I am honored and proud to have watched this episode! Glorious and curb stomping takedown of smug and gullible idiots who don't know their own shit from their own asses from beginning to end of the episode, easily and expressly delivered with extreme prejudice by "our heroes", from mere side characters to the main protagonist! Sasha playing with the brawn idiot, Lay literally stigmatizing the pretentious kid and Anos wasting their ten million with his just "mere" eight that it was downright petty of him and unfair for the high and mighty glasses dude and his pet mute and fellow Kanon source cannon fodder/suicide bomber.

Who the eff is Diego anyway and does he have anything to do with Avos-tampered history back in the Demon realm, and what about Kanon's sources who are a bunch of idiots? Unfortunately, he's dust now.

So Eleonore is magic huh? Oh well, Anos is love so... XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 13, 2020 9:00 AM

Mar 2017
I was wondering if that blonde brat from hero academy is voiced by Kugimiya Rie, turns out it is Kugimiya Rie after I checked the wiki page.
Sep 13, 2020 9:54 AM

Aug 2018
AzusaP said:
guizo- said:

I see. Thanks! The anime left it a bit vague imo.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 13, 2020 9:57 AM

Aug 2018
Tyrel said:
guizo- said:

No. As far as we know, he wasn't able to hold the holy sword that Kanon used. We still don't know where Shin is.

Yeah! You're right, someone sent me a spoiler that confirms this, thanks!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 13, 2020 1:40 PM

Jul 2017
Arnos is God-tier status confirmed for life and liberty!!!

Part 2 of the Inter-Academy Exams, and Arnos is casting shade towards the Hero Academy as usual, with more tyranny as usual with Misha, Sasha, Ray and the fan club.

No matter how the Hero Academy has their tricks, he's ready for them 100% and passing the baton over to the rest to clear arrogant livestock. NGL, for everyone of them eradicated the satisfaction grows.

But in the case of gathered power, Arnos having his 8-member fan club as cheerleaders vs. 10,000 people, what discernance done to show the difference. Not even Misha the "doll" of Necron has the power to defend off against the teacher Diego, much less getting stabbed multiple times out of violence (that was hard to watch). But Arnos has always made it sure to wash, rinse and repeat his tyranny if need be to reinforce his power and position, and it does to effect here.

Arnos's bromance with Kanon, he only saw Kanon as a true hero worthy of fighting against demons, what a watershed moment to distingusih the real Heroes from fake ones.

Eleonore is magic, time to show what she's capable of!
Sep 13, 2020 2:28 PM

May 2018
As usual Anos getting the upper hand.......tch, him always having that privilege is what makes this boring.......................
Sep 13, 2020 4:17 PM
Apr 2019
I kinda hate that I'm loving this anime but god fucking dammit I just wanna see Anos keep winning
Sep 13, 2020 9:49 PM

Mar 2018
Death scene was gnarly af
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Sep 13, 2020 10:10 PM
Oct 2009
Liked their rank 1 i hope we will see her, so cute.
Sep 13, 2020 11:54 PM

Jan 2020
These fake heroes are quite skilled, but as Stark said, Anos is just on a whole new level.

And Eleanor's apparently magic. I don't know what that means, but I guess I'll have to find out next week.
Sep 14, 2020 12:34 AM
Sep 2019
I did not expect anything from this anime but it has to be one of the best things I've seen all year and might get me back into anime. It's animation is great, its protag is legit a badass, the music is great, and it has a great story and comedy. The only problem with it is that it's too short.
Sep 14, 2020 4:01 AM

Jul 2016
dasprn said:
That 10000 VS 8 people song had me wrecked XD
Anos just used his fanclub to show the difference.

When they started sining I completely lost it.

This show is is beyond hilarious.
Sep 14, 2020 7:10 AM

Mar 2016
Why is there so much hate for Misha?
Sep 14, 2020 11:43 AM

Dec 2016
guizo- said:
I see. Thanks! The anime left it a bit vague imo.

Well, because author made this vague on purpose. So readers and watchers could theorize and be surprised when truth is finally revealed. ;)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.83/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 14, 2020 11:48 AM

Dec 2016
Ah, I see Anos is a man of quality not quantity.

Syureria said:
It seems like this is the first time Anos is having a hard to fight.

More like he had annoying time than hard time. It was like there were some bug in game and low level enemy became unkillable, so you as a player and enemy can barely do any if no damage.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.83/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 14, 2020 12:29 PM

Mar 2017
This is probably my favourite episode yet. The fight scenes were awesome and damn if it wasn't satisfying to see those arrogant bastards get their asses kicked haha

These people need to learn; harm Anos's loved ones and he will end you in the most painful way imaginable! I was so glad he fucked that headteacher up after what he did to Misha. No one hurts Misha and lives!
Sep 14, 2020 5:13 PM

Nov 2013
holy fuck, i don't care how much hatred you have...stabbing an innocent girl like that ... just ... Anos should have left him suffering for another thousand years instead of just killing him

also, Sasha is sooooooooo awesome, easily the 2nd best character :D

fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 14, 2020 10:01 PM

Jan 2016
Does this battle count as rape? Though we all knew it would turn out like this xD Eleonore is more interesting than I expected :O

And geez... Out of all characters to torture by stabbing, why it had to be Misha? lol Good thing that Anos avenged her :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Sep 14, 2020 10:32 PM

Feb 2019
Actually really enjoyed the episode. I literally laughed out loud at the ridiculousness once the fan club started to sing for him. I'm always rooting for Anos to utterly destroy the entitled people. Yet another satisfying episode!
Sep 15, 2020 4:07 AM

Jun 2017
Tyrel said:
spectrojan said:
So where is the real Kanon then

I thought it was his buddy the sword guy that was reincarnated as Lay
Sep 15, 2020 10:42 PM
Jul 2019
Anos is spooky when you piss him off. He just entered the room, killed him, revive, then kill him again. For someone who's seen a lot of OP character, I'm always surprised to see Anos step it up a notch. Yet another good episode.
Sep 16, 2020 10:21 AM
Jul 2020
8 Anos fans is all it took to beat the support of 10 million people. Just think about that for a sec.. Even with their dirty tricks they still didn't have a chance.
Sep 17, 2020 12:23 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting episode. I stopped watching since episode 8 and got back(the website i use stopped uploading the new episodes-w-). Glad i did it.2 left
Sep 17, 2020 4:00 AM

May 2018
Tfw the humans are more evil than the demons xD

Also Anos fan club's song is amazing
Sep 17, 2020 6:27 AM

Oct 2008
hmmmm why is it we don't have a capable villain/antagonist that our great MC would have a hard time dealing with...seems like everything is easy for him...he might also easily defeat Saitama if that's the case...
4/5.

Sep 17, 2020 1:34 PM
Demon Venerable

Apr 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, Anos is making these clowns look like a joke in this competition. I do have to admit though, some of them are quite skilled but Anos is on a completely different level.

Episode also had more violence than I had expected. That sword stabbing scene was tough to watch. I swear, some characters in this show can be so cruel...

Dude, what about the animation?? That was some fu*king good quality there, everything looked so smooth!!
Sep 19, 2020 6:09 AM
May 2020
The teacher was such crep damn that asswhole I knew that he was behind this somehow. This Episode also had more violence than I may expect. That sword stabbing scene was tough to watch Anos with his crew demolished the heroes in every capacity. Even with the heroes pulling out that mute girl Zeshia they still were totally destroyed. who I had the suspicion wants Eleanor . But,i guess the crazy battles in this episode were so cool
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

278 by Frank_Striker »»
Feb 22, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

122 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

101 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

106 by PrimeX »»
Feb 18, 8:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.