Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2020 7:00 AM

Apr 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now I feel a little annoyed when Satella said "i love you", finally we could see Satella's face, she looks like Emillia.

Emillia looks very beautiful when the moon is lighting up her.
Sep 9, 2020 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
Oh that little smile under the moon light...

The chemistry between Subaru and Garfiel is rather amusing. Those two brings out a lot their personalities between each other.
Sep 9, 2020 7:52 AM

Oct 2017
I was quite surprised to watch Subaru shaken to the point he even hesitated to touch Emilia. Also Satella's constant I love you was freaky.

Ofc being the witch of Greed Echidna obvioisly wanted immortality but too bad she failed. Thou I want her to revive someday tbh. The Ryuzu who was clinging to Subaru was quite adorable.

Subaru's confrontation with Garfiel was quite nerve wrecking.

Garfiel: You don't know suffering and pain
Me: Bruh!!! He is suffering incarnate.

Welp a date with Petra, now that's something to look forward too.
Shirase-san said:
Now I feel a little annoyed when Satella said "i love you", finally we could see Satella's face, she looks like Emillia.
Wasn't that pretty obvious from the begining thou. That's the whole reason people hate Emilia, cause she looks like Satella.
Emillia looks very beautiful when the moon is lighting up her.
Yep.
MegamiRemSep 9, 2020 9:24 AM
Sep 9, 2020 7:58 AM
Pen

Mar 2018
"I know Hell" best line from the ep.

Also, the ep ran the entire time that was a big plus for this ep.

Also finally got to see Beatrice again.

Also, the witch of envy looks like a carbon copy of Emilia or the other way around. I was actually shocked they looked identical.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 9, 2020 8:04 AM

Feb 2019
I know a lot of people want to see Realize and Memento in the same episode, but I love how White Fox have scrapped the OP/ED sequences in favour of crafting a smoother flowing experience.

In terms of the episode itself, pretty near perfect adaptation. Can’t think of any major things outside of monologues and characters’ thoughts that were left out. Someone who’s re read arc 4 lately may be able to correct me on that, though.

Mainly set up for this final stretch of episodes for this cour which will be absolutely insane. Re:Zero is peak fiction and these next few weeks will show why.
Sep 9, 2020 8:05 AM

Mar 2012
He does not know what hell is like?

Hahaha he probably experienced what true hell is like more than anyone else in that god forsaken world of theirs.

Subaru claims to be weak and while it is true that compared to most others in this series he has no real fighting power it does not mean he is ''weak'' The fact that he can still keep his sanity intact and continue forward to find a solution after all of this is not something a true weak individual can put up with.

Sigh it is nice to end on a bit of a happy tone in this ep even if he still did die in this one and will most likely go trough another hell loop after this.

Sep 9, 2020 8:05 AM

Aug 2013
I started liking Subaru a lot during this season. He has my respect.
Satella really does look a lot like Emilia.

Curious to see what will happen with Beatrice.

Sep 9, 2020 8:07 AM
Nov 2019
One hell of an info dump. So did Echidna give that Multiplying power to Subaru like she did with that one granny loli? I was confused the whole time.
Sep 9, 2020 8:07 AM

May 2019
I can't believe that this season was projected for 24/25 episodes, because this end of the first cour is clearly going to have a great CLIMAX.

- I have to read the Light Novel now, but it is bugging me why Frederica accepted so easly to leave the Mansion alone with Subaru. Something is missing in that conversation.

And another random mistery, or at least something that we may guess, but demands confirmation. Why Satella, the Witch of Jealousy, just appeared in that moment, and not anymore in the next loop?

Maybe it was only due the long talk of Subaru and the other Witches?

Subaru had a BADASS moment.

"I KNOW THE F*CKING HELL, YOU LITTLE KITTY"

Every furry is gangsta until Subaru got balls.
Rob7Sep 9, 2020 8:14 AM
Sep 9, 2020 8:08 AM
Dec 2018
We finally understand the purpose of the tea!

However, I couldn't really understand what upsets Garfiel. How I think his character works: He is brave as a solo talker, and can't single someone out in a group (that's why he didn't confront Subaru of his stench at the sanctuary).

About Meyer: The first thought that came to mind "the replicas could be useful for fighting bunnies."
Z_ParagonSep 9, 2020 8:14 AM
I know now that I know nothing.

Sep 9, 2020 8:09 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
The entire "I love you"/"Love me" scene was pretty creepy. I doubt anyone would want to be put in that situation no matter how beautiful the witch may be.

Again, another well done episode, but I am still getting an irritated feeling of how the episodes just move back and forth between locations, the sanctuary and the mansion, and not much is added in-between. Even though people have told me that this arc is two cours, and not just one, I feel like that just adds to my point a couple of episodes ago: That it is being stretched out. Even more so to fit a two cour show. Even if the light novel was also this stretched out, the anime is able to take liberties to condense the story if they wanted to. Maybe it is just the weekly factor. When I saw the first season, it was in a binge, so maybe I didn't notice if the pace felt too slow. But this season, which I obviously am watching weekly, the plot progression, while there, feels too slow. It has been ten episodes but it feels like it could have all fit into five episodes.

Maybe after the show ends and I am able to binge it, then I can see if I have the same problem with the pacing as I did with watching it weekly.

I will say this though: This show is really good at building mysteries that viewers can be invested in.
Sep 9, 2020 8:10 AM

Sep 2018
Subaru's face while talking to Emilia and later Garfiel was crazy scary!

"I know Hell" - His voice and expresion was so serious it would be wierd if Garfiel didnt believe him.
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 9, 2020 8:10 AM

Jul 2014
The anime skipped some interesting parts during the conversation with Ryuzu.

mozgowSep 9, 2020 8:18 AM
Sep 9, 2020 8:12 AM

May 2019
Later in the fight, Subaru says:

"RYUZU'S SUICIDE BOMBING ATTACK!"

The Lolibaba Slayer
Sep 9, 2020 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
A witch's love, very terrifying indeed.

Hyped for the upcoming set up, though I do feel something is gonna go horribly wrong considering this is part 1 I believe.
Sep 9, 2020 8:15 AM

Feb 2016
That 'I love you' was creepy as hell

After so many retries things are finally clearing up for Subaru. I wonder what he said to Garfiel that fazed him.

He finally made that determined face. Guess the save point is gonna be updated soon
Sep 9, 2020 8:18 AM

May 2019
To be honest, i started to be very annoyed with the stubborn Garfiel talk, but thankfully the "Subaru got barusu" moment saved it.

The scared face of the Kitty was amazing.

Sep 9, 2020 8:20 AM
Feb 2020
more of an info gathering episode.
Satella obliterates everything while Dona saves the day with the power of handkerchief knifes.
Garfiel continues his talent for flip-flopping between murderous and Chill bakugo on the fly while letting Subaru go.
Sleepy Otto is Sleepy.
Petra has gotten herself a ´´Dayte.´´
Ryuzu is worried about how Garfiel will react to her and Subaru s relationship. (he also found out about the clones.)
Emilia comforted Subaman and seems more confident this loop and Subaru has begun his plan to thrown away a loop for info gathering (he also has access to a Suicide Loli bomb army) all culminating in Beako s Gospel round 2.

Sep 9, 2020 8:25 AM

Jan 2017
In this episode, we can see that Subaru is slowly losing his humanity. He doesn't care about saving others now and cares more about getting the perfect loop as he can die countless times. He even left the letter for Emilia and questioned why he is even doing this stuff when he can die as many times as he wants and the loop will reset. In season 1, he saved others even at the cost of his life (Ferris and Julius killing him) but here he cares more about getting the perfect loop instead of saving others.
Also one very important detail is that Subaru repeats the same words he said to Emilia in season 1 episode 1 to Satella in this episode which were:-
"No matter what, I will definitely save you".

Also really loved the Emilia x Subaru scenes this episode. Emilia looked gorgeous here. EMT!

swirlydragonSep 9, 2020 8:59 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Sep 9, 2020 8:25 AM
Nov 2013
MegamiRem said:
Shirase-san said:
Wasn't that pretty obvious from the begining thou. That's the whole reason people hate Emilia, cause she looks like Satella.

She looks exactly the same but there are subtle differences between the two minus the shadowy thing. If you look closely, Satella has a 8 legged star hairpin on the right side of her head. Emilia has a 4 legged hairpin on the left side of her head. I've checked the other episodes and Emilia consistently wears it on her left.

Conveniently, the user who posted right before me has a picture of Emilia to compare between the two.
Sep 9, 2020 8:26 AM

Apr 2020
Damn, Subaru sure knows Hell..
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Sep 9, 2020 8:29 AM
May 2020
Oh, that night scene in the forest with Subaru and Emilia was really good!!
And I felt it when Subaru said that he knows pain and suffering near the end.
Overall a wonderful episode. Looking forward to the next.
Sep 9, 2020 8:30 AM

Jan 2019
This timeline is already on the right track and things are getting more clear. Hope he will manage somehow to defeat all the enemies that await him. Clock is ticking Subaru...
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 9, 2020 8:34 AM
Mar 2019
So, does Beatrice know that Subaru can Return by Death? Also, how does Ryuzu knows about the Satella attack? Honestly, this episode left me with more questions than answers, but it was a good episode anyways.
Sep 9, 2020 8:35 AM

May 2020
Great ep!!! Correct me if im wrong so basically echidna goals is to get subarus return by death right because ryuzu was a failed? Im not confuse but need some assurance. And also with the convo between subaru and beatrice this will means that the contract that is bind to her will end right by helping subaru??? Pls explain someone hahhaha
Sep 9, 2020 8:37 AM

May 2020
anime-prime said:
The entire "I love you"/"Love me" scene was pretty creepy. I doubt anyone would want to be put in that situation no matter how beautiful the witch may be.

Again, another well done episode, but I am still getting an irritated feeling of how the episodes just move back and forth between locations, the sanctuary and the mansion, and not much is added in-between. Even though people have told me that this arc is two cours, and not just one, I feel like that just adds to my point a couple of episodes ago: That it is being stretched out. Even more so to fit a two cour show. Even if the light novel was also this stretched out, the anime is able to take liberties to condense the story if they wanted to. Maybe it is just the weekly factor. When I saw the first season, it was in a binge, so maybe I didn't notice if the pace felt too slow. But this season, which I obviously am watching weekly, the plot progression, while there, feels too slow. It has been ten episodes but it feels like it could have all fit into five episodes.

Maybe after the show ends and I am able to binge it, then I can see if I have the same problem with the pacing as I did with watching it weekly.

I will say this though: This show is really good at building mysteries that viewers can be invested in.

But its great tho we get some more input about roswaal and others
Sep 9, 2020 8:39 AM

Feb 2020
Chidna´s tea!!

Great episode, showing why Re:ZERO is being one of the must of the season, Emilia.. we finally understand you, Subaru you are being the man this season..

Very good adaptation, just awaiting to see how this court will end (It will be fucking amazing!)
Sep 9, 2020 8:40 AM

Apr 2013
Petra got a Date promised, she is advancing one step after another.

These were some interesting lines from Beatrice at the end and she also talked like she is aware of Barusu's ability, that was pretty hype, cant wait for the next episode
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Sep 9, 2020 8:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The witch of envy (Satella) is really similar to Emilia wow! what a great episode once again, Subaru's determination is nice to watch, Garfield is still really intriguing tbh
Sep 9, 2020 8:51 AM
May 2020
I wonder what's going to happen next? The series is going great so far
Sep 9, 2020 8:57 AM

Nov 2013
So those diamond in the cover picture is not only for decoration huh.

I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 9, 2020 9:06 AM

Jul 2013
Well, Satella looking like Emilia shouldn't be surprising, considering they have the same voice actress and Emilia was shunned all her life for being a half-elf like the Witch of Envy, but the reveal was still chilling nonetheless.

Subaru got himself a harem of loli grandma clones, lol. So Echidna's influence in the Sanctuary is still strong despite her being dead for centuries...

Subaru was so cool in the scene near the end when Garfiel confronts him. He has indeed see Hell, and not only one time. Time to see what Beatrice has to say regarding all the stuff happening lately.
Sep 9, 2020 9:09 AM

Sep 2015
Okay help me understand what Ryuzu meant when she said that Subaru was meeting Garfiel's lover, after Subaru asked to hide the fact that he met Echidna and Ryuzu.

Also 26 minutes, no breaks on OP and ED, thats some dedictation from White fox. Its like they are telling "yeah we only got budget for a half of a season but we still want to adapt it the best way we can".
GerverSep 9, 2020 9:15 AM
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
Sep 9, 2020 9:12 AM
Feb 2020
Gerver said:
Okay help me understand what Ryuzu meant when she said that Subaru was meeting Garfiel's lover, when Subaru asked to hide the fact that he met Echidna and Ryuzu.

Pretty much she s joking about them both sneaking around behind Garfiel s back as if they were a couple hiding it from her family, so its pretty much just her messing with him like the body pillow comment.
Sep 9, 2020 9:14 AM

May 2019
Roswaal and Beatrice reactions in this and the last loop made it clear that these Book-of-Spoilers holders KNOWS EVERYTHING.

Nobody need to tell Roswaal what happened in White Whale fight, the Alliance of factions, who is Rem, Petelgeuse raid, because he knows enough.

And we see now that Beako can't be caught by surprise with the "question". She is in a new timeline, only 2 days later from the last conversation in "valid time", and she is already prepared for that.
Sep 9, 2020 9:14 AM
Jun 2015
What a surprise! Satella looks like Emilia. Well no shit. Everyone in the capital hates her because of that. Anyways this was a very slow and boring episode with more tea sipping and more info dumping. Good thing Whitefox ditched the OP and ED to throw in as much content in 26 minutes as possible. Hopefully Subaru doesn't die again so we can progress. Even im annoyed 😒
Sep 9, 2020 9:18 AM
Jun 2016
Oh, looks like they all died right from the get go. It wasn't even a fight. I guess this is what it means to be devoured by
Satella.

Huh, so I guess we were right that there were clones of Ryuzu with different names and garb.

Garfiel looks surprisingly naive thinking he could ever go against Satella. Does he even know what he's dealing with?
And it looks like he's commanding the clones with his crystal. Whoever has pledged Frederica to secrecy must be associated with
Echidna. Because this crystal seems to be very important to Echidna. It's a big part in the S2 Visual. Frederica knew nothing about
it, but Garfiel knows much more about it than he's letting on.

Wow, the clones explode on impact! Guess the cores can self-destruct if need be. Aaand, they didn't make a dent, as expected.

Satella can summon 2000 unseen hands as we know, at least when she's in peak condition, so this is nothing for her. It's crazy
how we see how overpowered Garfiel is first, then we see him killed like a kitten in front of Satella. It looks like we didn't
see him get torn apart by her hands.

Is that all she can say? Oh, she said Subaru-kun, guess that's a start.

Uh oh, she didn't care about him talking about Rem, but when he said Echidna, she decided to swallow him whole for some reason.
They must have a rivalry thing going on.
Is that the extent of her love? Is that all she wanted to do? Just swallow him up in her shadows and take his memories? Why didn't she just
do that from the start? And she does it with everyone, so she's not doing anything special.

Wow, I'm getting serious Shamak vibes from all of this. Except we see flashing images of what appears to be her past victims, though I can't make it out.

Echidna probably knew what was happening outside in her Sanctuary through the Eyes, so she
had a failsafe so he could kill himself. So I guess Subaru would've stayed there for all eternity if she hadn't done that? Satella wasn't able to prevent
Subaru from killing himself, and was surprised, even though he's done it so many times already. But I guess this is the first time she's seeing it firsthand.
If she really loved him, why not prevent him from being killed instead of just bringing him back?

Possibly the most surprising thing this episode. Subaru disrobes Satella, and she is the spitting image of Emilia, which we all assumed from her silhouettes in S1.
Or maybe that's Emilia likeness that she took upon purposefully to garner love from Subaru. Is that his hand wiping off her
tear, or one of her unseen hands? What's going on there? Subaru says I will definitely save you. Last time we heard him say that, it was when Emilia first died by Elsa's
hand in the very first episode. Coincidentally, that's when Emilia gave Subaru the name of Satella. Maybe Satella saw that he wanted to save someone who looked like her and
had her name, and then gave him RbD and fell in love with him. But that wouldn't explain why she brought him to this world, if she even did. But why is Subaru saying that now?
Maybe he realizes Emilia is being possessed and the shock of him killing himself got her back to her senses? Maybe he got confused between the two?

Satella is probably going to remember that, even in the next loop. Why did she not appear in this loop? Was she saddened that Subaru didn't want to stay with her?
But she still loves him, or else he wouldn't have been able to come back.

Uh oh, he's starting to feel afraid of Emilia now. The one thing she was always scared of.

So that's all it took for Emilia not to go crazy, Subaru had to start crying first. Usually when he chooses to go the vulnerable yet assertive route, that ends up being the
winning loop.

Why is Garfiel not saying anything? Did Satella take her scent with her?

What is this place? This isn't the trial place, It could be the place where he was held captive. It has Echidna's flower on it! I guess the crystal teleports
Subaru when he's very frightened to the nearest building associated with Echidna, because that crystal seems to be the key to everything.

I thought it was going to lead to the Tea Party. Instead we get a original Ryuzu trapped inside a massive version of the crystal. That's something else we see
in the S2 Visual.

Woah. Apostle of Greed? Not to be confused with Archbishop of Pride, like some were thinking he was. I guess anybody who meets Echidna becomes her Apostle?

Ryuzu Meyer, I didn't think the black-clad Ryuzu was also a copy. She seems like she has a full soul.

Ah, so now we find out why Garfiel called the place an experimental ground. Echidna was trying to find a vessel too, to become immortal, so
she used the body of Ryuzu Meyer. I wonder what connection she had to Echidna. It looks like she was being preserved in that crystal.

This is big.

Looks like Ryuzu picked up her love for tea from Echidna.

Ah, so that's why she called him the Apostle of Greed.

Wait, so Garfiel was able to enter for some reason, take the trial, even go so far as to ingest Echidna's tea too, but was never able to progress from there?
And so he's an Apostle too.

A relative of his was meeting with his lover? What is that supposed to mean? Bad translation? Subaru is also an Apostle of Greed, but they aren't related, and
his lover is Rem, not Ryuzu. I'm confused. But don't clear it up for me.

The day after tomorrow? Will we ever see the day? I want to know why she picked Bilma!

Oh God, I'm getting scared of Emilia too, for all we know she could be Satella in disguise. I don't trust her anymore. She just happened to be wandering around the
forest at this hour?

Ha, fairies are evil spirits in this world. What da ya know?

Pinch-hitter, he feels like he's only a stand-in for Puck, just like in his world, when he was a stand-in for his father.

I thought Subaru was going to deal with the trials first and bring everyone to the mansion to help him throw down. But it looks like he will be doing it the other way around.
I'm guessing the rest of the cour is going to be
the final showdown between Elsa and Subaru.

Ah, so Garfiel knew this entire time, so why now?

Ooh, Subaru acting all composed, I like this Subaru. This definitely seems like the right loop.

Garfiel didn't want to bring up the stench in front of the others. Why?

Ooh, I got chills from that title drop. Last week we heard about Hell from Roswall, this time we hear about "hell" from Subaru? Coincidence?

Wow, so its just going to be him and Beatrice vs. Elsa and mabeasts/Maylie. I guess someone needed to go to protect Petra, Rem, and Patrasche.

So Beatrice was expecting him this time. She looked happy to see him. Don't know why its ironic, who was she contracted to? I guess she wasn't referring to
Roswall and just guarding the library. I guess its something far greater. Maybe she was contracted to Satella, and its ironic that Satella's beloved is coming to
break her contract and set her free?

Darn, I thought we were going to be left with at least him asking the question.

PS. I wonder if the Witches in the Castle of Dreams remember Subaru even after the reset.

This episode was just the lead up. I've heard the next few episodes are going to be off the charts, maybe because of the impending fight, maybe because we get reveals of the truth behind Beatrice, maybe because we get to see Beatrice go all out, or maybe something else entirely. Can't wait.

I wonder if Elsa will come out to be an Apostle of Greed. Now we know there can be such thing as that, so anybody could be one. She could be her employer, directly or indirectly. After casting Shamak, she sent out a bunch of sharp quill-looking things, is Elsa half-porcupine. Or half-echidna? Perhaps Frederica is contracted to someone connected to Echidna too.
PraiseThe1Sep 9, 2020 9:23 AM
Sep 9, 2020 9:23 AM
Aug 2020
The anime kinda left out the part in which
But that could've been cut out for suspense and to be revealed later. This season has been amazing.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeSep 9, 2020 10:52 AM
Sep 9, 2020 9:25 AM
Oct 2019
Satella really WANTS Subaru to love her! I think she (Satella-Witch of Envy) was going to the mansion to kill the remain people that Subaru love- Rem, Petra etc.

Subaru shouldn't underestimate the knowledge that Echnida holds because she knew that the Witch of Envy was up to something and secretly give Subaru a weapon (Petra's handkerchief) to return by death with.
I wonder why Dona wasn't more upfront about Satella taking other Sanctuary.

When Satella engulfed Subaru with her shadow, he experienced something worse than death so bad that he had to kill himself. Hell???

Emilia and Satella (Witch of Envy) look so similar I am surprised that didn't worry Subaru more. Maybe his love for Emilia is greater.

It seems like the more time Subaru dies the more Garfiel distrust him however Subaru is able to test for a future loop and see how far he can push before his murderous rage goes loose.

I am liking Subaru more and more every episode his selflessness is very admirable. He is willing to go through HELL to make sure the people he loves/care about are safe.
Sep 9, 2020 9:29 AM
Mar 2020
I don't know what they are talking about in the entire series and what is the connection of echidna, Emilia and satella, cuz they all look almost identical, In the first season I almost believed that the Echidna was the real antagonist in the series but now it turns out that it was satella, really I'm little clueless here about the story can anyone explain me why Echidna killed all other other witchies and what kind of role is she even playing in the series, I'm really not getting it and why satella, echidna and Emilia look almost so similar especially emila and satella,
Sep 9, 2020 9:32 AM

May 2016
2 third of this episode was good (Satella scenes, the crystal scenes and the sanctuary experiments) but the end went down hill quick for me art wise Ngl. Subaru looks very inconsistent this episode lol. Corona strikes again???

It’s weird to me how he’s the only character shape shifting. I wonder if his design/proportions is hard to nail down between different animators. All of the other characters look the same.

And the fact that we’re reaching the climax of the mid way point of this arc. I’m a little worried about the upcoming episodes (art wise). There are some really important scenes. The story is going to be great no doubt about that, but I don’t want wonky faces to ruin important scenes.

TeamDalaiLanaSep 17, 2020 1:36 AM
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Sep 9, 2020 9:34 AM

Mar 2018
Subaru's face was off model/poorly drawn in several places, but that should be fixed with the bluray release. Overall a great episode.
Sep 9, 2020 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
Holy shit . . .

"I'm the only one who needs to know hell" that line gave me straight up chills.

The only thing that ruined that line was Subaru's face. Why was is drawn so poorly?
Sep 9, 2020 9:42 AM

Dec 2018
Probably the best episode of this season so far!

Awesome to finally see the witch's face and the effect that has on Subaru when he sees Emilia.

That ending dialogue though, Subaru truly has been through hell multiple times and I can't imagine what Garfiel must have thought when he heard that.

Only 3 episodes left, looking forward to what happens next.
Sep 9, 2020 9:42 AM

May 2018
Wait,so did Garfiel undergoes the trial and has met Echidna too? That is why Garfiel can control those Ryuuzu clone? Someone clarify this?
Papa_ScorchSep 9, 2020 9:45 AM
Sep 9, 2020 9:43 AM

May 2019
swirlydragon said:

Also really loved the Emilia x Subaru scenes this episode. Emilia looked gorgeous here. EMT!

Maybe... Satella was an experiment of Equidna.
Sep 9, 2020 9:52 AM

Jan 2015
But why you guys haven’t watched the prequel before the first season? They’ve already explained the reason why Emilia and Satella look alike lmao
Sep 9, 2020 10:03 AM

Oct 2018
damn the sound effect from Satella's whisper
A true experience of Thriller
Imagine if you watching this without a proper headphones.
Sep 9, 2020 10:03 AM

Feb 2014
Subaru is the cringiest protagonist I have ever seen, Re:Zero would have been a so much better anime if the protagonist wasn't so lame.
Sep 9, 2020 10:06 AM

Apr 2020
Was not expecting a Satella face reveal at all, but it was half-assed anyways.
I really liked the art in this episode. Especially the faces, they were drawn to my liking.
--AbiSa--
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

504 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

672 by chiwila »»
Apr 9, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.