Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Chapter 55 Discussion

Sep 9, 2020 3:00 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seeing Haijin so depressed and disposed to jump off the rooftop was quite disheartening. My eyes watered a bit :( And even if the tries to deny it, his teacher is him in the future xDD What a couple of morons. They make me smile though :) She knew his name since the beginning too. They are some cute cinnamon rolls.

Best part of the chapter is Mikoto's scolding about kanjis xDDD But the best joke by far was the mobile phone panel. I can't believe he has Mikoto like "Real bride" in his contact list. I just- I can't HAHAHAHAHAHA It's so like him.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"

Oct 8, 2020 5:58 AM
Hi where are you reading this I have been searching for this. I really liked this Manga so I have been trying to look for it. I have just finish until Chapter 22, I can't believe it is already far.

Oct 8, 2020 4:04 PM

Hi! As I mentioned before on another chapter discussion, I read the original Japanese raws, so sorry about that... If you're still interested I could share with you those links, but no translation yet that I know of. In English at least.

But if I were you I would patiently wait for the English fansub who is steadily catching up and they have a really good translation :)

Oct 9, 2020 10:01 AM
ohhh yeah I saw your other post. can you please send it to me as well? gonna try it with google translate lol. the english so far is below from chapters not even reaching 20 so I'm really excited as well to reread it after they catch up.

Oct 25, 2020 10:48 AM
Hi ! Can you send me too the raw please ? English is like at chapter 15 and I cant find anything above chapter 27 for other languages

Oct 26, 2020 6:44 PM

Man, I am sooo popular all of a sudden hahahaha

Nov 3, 2020 9:28 PM
Myrga said:
Man, I am sooo popular all of a sudden hahahaha
Same could ya send me the link too

Nov 17, 2020 7:44 AM
hi, can you send me the link too, please

Nov 21, 2020 2:48 AM
Hi, Can I please You also a link for Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Japanese raws ? I search it and I can"t find it anywere. I will be really thankfull for this and I really curoius what next happend.
Greetengs and big hope you can help me.