Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2020 5:14 PM
Jan 2020
How has Western civilization landscape storytelling changed since 9/11, when anti-capitalism terrorism shattered our notions of commercial traffic security? Here's a manga-adapted fictional modern terrorism era tale about a respected American university in California threatened by a new form of homegrown terrorism, one that strikes at the heart of civilization diarism. Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!),

====

Ken worked for four years as head of campus security-and-police at the prestigious Stanford University in California (USA), where he actually studied as a student just eight years ago. Ken, a Chinese-American who moved to America from Beijing with his family in the 1980s, when he was quite young, wanted to attend either the prestigious Ivy League school Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, where he might study political science, or Stanford, known quite liberally as the West Coast non-Ivy League Ivy school, where he would study criminal psychology, which is what eventually happened. Ken graduated with-honors and then traveled to Europe and Asi before returning to the Stanford campus to accept the then-open position as campus security executive and patrolling executive security officer.

KEN: "I love Stanford and love the campus and am actually rather thrilled to return to my alma mater to accept the noble position as school security manager and patrolling officer. I thought I wanted to go into teaching, offering Stanford offbeat courses in criminal psychology but decided later after my post-graduate travels that a basic and spiritually rewarding campus job as security manager and officer would best suit my more human interests in simple social services. Stanford was impressed with my eagerness and travels and spiritual meditations and felt I'd be a great boon for public relations, boasting that one of its fine students now worked to make the campus safe and secure in the post-9/11 terrorism-paranoia era, which is why my current job means so much to everyone and to the students who pass through this great West Coast Ivy. That's all there's to say really!"

Boy, was the modest and earnest Stanford graduate and employee Ken in for a surprise as security officer of the prestigious American campus, we all thought. I'm a graduate of Stanford too and was a junior year student when Ken was our campus security manager and patrolling officer. Everyone remarked how great it was to have a respected graduating student working officially as student campus security manager. However, Ken was horrified at his early career challenge as patrolling security officer on campus. In my junior year, Ken had to deal with campus reports that an elusive serial strangler calling himself the Leviathan was killing female students at Stanford. Ken actually studied the political philosopher Hobbes who wrote about the Leviathan, a metaphysical term signifying great social unrest at the level of imagined rebellion.

KEN: "I've promised the university administration that I'll deal with this serial-strangler calling himself the Leviathan and sending post-murder notices to the Stanford Gazette about the strange rationale of his antisocial terrorism-era crimes on campus! This is a seriously turbulent campus scenario, and it's nothing like Kent State or Berkeley during the counter-culture era of the 1960s. This is like the Helter-Skelter experience of the Manson Family, and it suggests to me that this serial-strangler calling himself the Leviathan simply wants to make some sort of modern antisocial message about the general institutional frailty of civilization traffic, which is why I equally suspect that the Leviathan strangler, who's preying on Stanford female students and may be the culprit behind the odious campus bank robbery two months ago, is in fact a real-life Magenta, the Chinese comic book villain character tied to the fictional bombing of the White House!"

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

24 by WaffleMaster89 »»
8 minutes ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

360 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - Apr 19

2 by W3TFT »»
Yesterday, 9:13 AM

» CSS List Designs by Valerio Lyndon / V.L

Valerio_Lyndon - Sep 9, 2022

23 by karmashizzle »»
Apr 21, 6:01 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

3 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 21, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.