Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2020 3:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, that book is forbidden for a reason and quite a reasonable one.

Muhyo's got his hands full again this episode dealing with magical freaks. This season has been a roller coaster ride so far if you ask me.
Sep 8, 2020 5:38 AM

Jul 2017
Time for Enchu's Forbidden Magic Law practitioners to act their treacherous plans, and the stakes are drawing higher.

Starting with the full-on annihilation of Goryo's Bureau, Muhyo's Bureau and the battle against them will be a familiar, yet uncertain one, starting with Tomas to save the tortured Goryo in spirit worms.

Muhyo and Roji as one team, with Ebisu, Yoichi and Nana as the other, it is not easy to defeat these former criminals, especially given their powers from the Forbidden Book.

Ebisu still blinded by Goryo's loyalty, but this is a point of caution, not reckless behaviour, and he had to sacrifice for the greater good. In the end, Muhyo takes things into his own hands (even Roji would STILL lose his head for acting irrationally, has he NOT learned his lesson?) to decipher what to do next. That small fairy Kiriko decides to show up now?

This sequel is getting good, but like Season 1, its pacing is what would hurt the overall series enjoyment IMO.
Sep 8, 2020 6:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow things are getting tense, poor Ebisu :/
Sep 8, 2020 7:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
At least Enchu and Rio sensei had a decent look after they turned out to be a forbidden magic law practitioner. However, looked at that Thomas. Damn, those awful being like that really deserved a good place in Hell, together with Goryu-waka-sama, obviously. But alas, thanks to Ebisu that success to persuaded the great executor, Muhyo, to think twice before he launched his magic law to sent them to Hell. Ah, yeah, why not, eh? At least Goryu finally received a good karma after being so arrogant in the first quarter of this season. Lol. Roji did something bad there? Nope. I am fully aggree with his decision there to gave Goryu more suffering than he might expect before! Ebisu just so shit, there. I can't hold myself with his bullshit. I just hope he died there, because it would be such a pain in my ass, if he, somehow survived. And what the heck with that fairy crawling on Nana's oppai in the end? I hope she got a better plan, or else, they might gonna deal with a great consequency in the next episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 9, 2020 3:50 PM

Oct 2008
Another great episode!
looks like things are getting messy!
and also looks like there's a slim chance that they would be able to save Goryo-sama.
That small Kiriko has a plan!
That Thomas is nothing against a leveled-up Muhyo!
5/5.

Feb 1, 2021 1:56 AM

Jul 2015
Damn that idiot Rouji, did that fool never learn to stay calm after all the mistakes he has made while losing his cool and scream like a madman. I don't have that much empathy for Goryo but its kinda sad for Ebisu because he has a pretty good side to him despite his past scummy actions

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

7 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 7, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 21, 2020

10 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 7, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

26 by Dawizz »»
Mar 29, 2023 11:08 PM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 28, 2020

8 by Dawizz »»
Mar 25, 2023 12:11 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2020

11 by Dawizz »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.