Forum Settings
Forums

'Noblesse' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff Members

New
Sep 7, 2020 11:31 AM
Anime Moderator
Jan 2014
The official website of the Noblesse anime series revealed additional cast, staff, and a new key visual (pictured) on Monday. The television anime adaptation of Jae-Ho Son and Gwang-Su Lee supernatural action manhwa is scheduled to premiere on October 8 at 12:00 a.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by BS11. Crunchyroll will simulcast the show in English.

Cast
Regis K. Landegre: Akihisa Wakayama (One Punch Man 2nd Season)
Seira J. Loyard: Ai Kayano (No Game No Life)
Tao: Masatomo Nakazawa (Given)
Takeo: Takeo Ootsuka (Haikyuu!!: Riku vs. Kuu)

Staff
Art Director: Akio Shimada (Kyousou Giga (2012)), Takanori Tanaka (B: The Beginning)
Assistant Art Director: Yoshiki Matsumura (Dororo)
Prop Designs: Taiyou Yoshida (Atom: The Beginning)
3D: I.G3D
3D Director: Shiguma Morimoto (Psycho-Pass: Sinners of the System Case.2 - First Guardian)
Color Design: Kumiko Yusa (Giovanni no Shima)
Color Design Assistant: Tomomi Kitani (Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou)
Photography: Typhoon Graphics
Director of Photography: Hideki Imaizumi (Sousei no Onmyouji)
Sound Production: Glovision
Sound Director: Tooru Kanegae (Poputepipikku)
Music: Yoshihiro Ike (Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis), Shun Narita (Robomasters The Animated Series opening theme composition)
Editing: Tomoki Nagasaka (Kokkoku)

Tarusuke Shingaki (Noblesse: Awakening) and Daisuke Hirakawa (Dance with Devils) will be starring as the protagonists Cadis Etrama Di Raizel and Frankenstein, respectively.

K-pop singer Jae Joong (Runway de Warette) will perform the opening theme "BREAKING DAWN," while K-Pop group OH MY GIRL will perform the ending theme "Etoile."

The supernatural action anime is being helmed by chief director Shunsuke Tada (Kuroko no Basket) and director Yasutaka Yamamoto (Hinomaruzumou) at Production I.G. Sayaka Harada (Code:Realize - Sousei no Himegimi) is handling the series composition, and Akiharu Ishii (Gunjou no Magmell) is in charge of the character design and chief animation direction.

Noblesse began in December 2007 in Naver Webtoon (now Line Webtoon) and concluded last January, garnering a cumulative 4.6 billion views worldwide. Naver began translating the series in English in June 2014.

Source: Comic Natalie
AidanSep 7, 2020 1:16 PM
Sep 7, 2020 11:36 AM

Jul 2020
I don't understand why people are already shitting on it, it doesn't even look that bad. Maybe my tastes are shit...

Tho, my expectations for this aren't high, I will still watch.
Sep 7, 2020 12:26 PM
May 2016
NewYearSameMe said:
I don't understand why people are already shitting on it, it doesn't even look that bad. Maybe my tastes are shit...

Looks decent enough to me, the trailer didn't give A LOT of indication for the animation, so I guess people just assume the animation is going to be bad or something.

Also, most webtoon adaptations haven't "lived up to the hype" as it may, I couldn't say because I never really got into ToG or GoH
Sep 7, 2020 6:02 PM

Mar 2014
NG_Chloe said:
NewYearSameMe said:

Looks decent enough to me, the trailer didn't give A LOT of indication for the animation, so I guess people just assume the animation is going to be bad or something.

Also, most webtoon adaptations haven't "lived up to the hype" as it may, I couldn't say because I never really got into ToG or GoH

They are being rushed as hell. With TOG in special, it was almost impossible to even know WTF was happening, in special on episode 1 (6 chapters and cutting a lot). And animation had no shading at all.

GOH actually has very fine looking animation and very good fights, but that's about it, it's a (also) rushed, discount DBZ with 12 episodes, in a plotless TOOOURNAMEENNNT AAAAARRRC...

If this one gets 12 episodes as well, will likely be kinda rushed as well. Crunchyroll seems to think that banking adaptations with the maximum amount of chapters compressed over just one cour is good propaganda for those K-webcomics.

It isn't, and is giving them a bad name over here (aside from some koreaboos shilling to hard and getting on some people nerves; but hey, this is MAL, people here even shill for game harem Isekai LNs adaptations, come on...).
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Sep 7, 2020 10:01 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Oh shit, K-Pop intro and outro, let's go!!!

I just hope it doesn't get rushed lol, I remember when Tower of God was announced thinking "oh man it's probably gonna be a long-running anime, there's hundreds of chapters" NOPE lol, I just want a good anime for my vampire bois
ChartTopper60Sep 7, 2020 10:04 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2020 6:17 AM

Oct 2018
wow Ai Kayano as Seira.
She's gonna be a top tier waifu from this series!
She kinda has a similar character with Mikasa.
Sep 8, 2020 9:41 AM

May 2011
the art is ummmm ..... yeah
Sep 8, 2020 1:20 PM

Mar 2010
Takeo: Takeo Ootsuka (Haikyuu!!: Riku vs. Kuu)

hmmm nice choice!
Sep 8, 2020 6:43 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
I'm looking forward to this, I just hope they don't ruin this amazing series.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Sep 8, 2020 10:39 PM

Oct 2017
Great Kayano Ai is voicing Seira.
Sep 10, 2020 7:11 AM
Sep 2020
This would be the last nail to the coffin of the Webtoon Adaptions. Finally sums up the hellish year of 2020.
Sep 10, 2020 7:14 AM

Jun 2020
Anime that are not from Japan - xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao

Stop making these already, fix your motherfucking servers Crunchyroll.

I said keep your hands on the table
Sep 10, 2020 10:20 AM

Jan 2020
I'm really hyped for this. I just hope that it won't be as rushed as The God of High School.
Sep 11, 2020 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
The designs are ....., hopefully, the writing will hold up.
Sep 20, 2020 6:43 PM

Jul 2016
The design looks stiff and cheap. The PV presentation is not getting me hook. Looks like its fujo pandering show. How the IG has fallen.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

33 by Yubisoft »»
46 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
10 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.