Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 6, 3:49 PM
I’ve seen a crap lot of people who hate eromanga sensei. I know that other you tubers hate it so their fans hate it too but my question is why is the youtuber hate the anime in the first place. Some of them say it’s only for pedophile. Like dude we don’t watch anime for waifu we watch anime for the anime and they keep saying “I know what’s good and bad” but have you considered that there is no bad anime and only bad taste. Encourage people to hate things that they first thought they just hate a tiny bit is basically manipulating, yes you’re not a pedophile you’re just like a fricking psychopath.

Sep 13, 2:36 PM
Easy question...much people hate it because it is generic and a copy between Imouto sae ireba ii and oreimo, the characters are cliches, Sagiri is nothing more than a tsundere and the protagonist is fucking forgettable.
They also sexualize the girls in this series ... Sagiri is like 13 years old and is a hentai artist! and they do fanservice of her too. Not to mention her friend of the same age who literally says she and girls of her age likes dicks. Anyway, shity anime, I dropped this piece of shit the first few episodes.The only good things about the anime is Sagiri's cute design and the opening for me.

Sep 16, 12:54 AM

As you can see above, people who were not the target audience in the first place watched this show just to shit on it. If you don't like loli/siscon/tsundere, don't watch the show.

For the target audience the show is really good. It's well animated, funny and endearing.

Sep 23, 11:31 PM
Tuchari said:
As you can see above, people who were not the target audience in the first place watched this show just to shit on it. If you don't like loli/siscon/tsundere, don't watch the show.

For the target audience the show is really good. It's well animated, funny and endearing.

If it's the target audience, then OBVIOUSLY they probably will enjoy it. I completely agree with the first guy, this anime's awful.

Sep 24, 7:49 AM
I'm on 10th episode, watching it for week or so. It's kinda generic no doubt. I can't binge watch this as much as I try. So I watch one or two episodes of it a day. I'm not into loli characters, nor do I hate them. Seriously wth can hate them. Tbh sagiri is hella cute. Elf is too. Only reason I don't like it is bcuz it's kinda boring.
Modified by HiraethFlox, Sep 24, 7:55 AM

Sep 24, 8:22 AM

Only a vocal minority hate Eromanga Sensei

Sep 24, 2:05 PM

OwlsMs said:
Tuchari said:

If it's the target audience, then OBVIOUSLY they probably will enjoy it. I completely agree with the first guy, this anime's awful.

Not necessarily. If it wasn't well executed, not even the target audience will like it. But in the case of eromanga sensei I would say it was very well done.

Also, people who are not the target audience who say the anime is awful, sound like people who don't like fantasy and say that therefore Lord of the Rings is awful. Or like people who say; ''I don't like horror movies, so all horror movies are bad.'' It's not good criticism.

Sep 30, 7:03 AM
Tuchari said:
OwlsMs said:

Not necessarily. If it wasn't well executed, not even the target audience will like it. But in the case of eromanga sensei I would say it was very well done.

Also, people who are not the target audience who say the anime is awful, sound like people who don't like fantasy and say that therefore Lord of the Rings is awful. Or like people who say; ''I don't like horror movies, so all horror movies are bad.'' It's not good criticism.
I see what you mean there. I still do not like it. It was well polished, and well done, but I simply cannot get behind the premise of the source material.

Oct 4, 4:57 PM
im also confused why people hate it. I watched it and really enjoyed it. Yeah it's definitely iffy with the whole incest i love you but we are family stuff but it had a harem, comedy, and some romance. Everything that makes an anime enjoyable for me lol.

Oct 5, 5:23 AM
Normies are retardad that not know diferentiate fiction od reality, Eromanga Sensei is good butbonly for a target public, not Normies.

Oct 5, 5:42 AM

Oreimo < Eromanga

Oct 8, 3:59 PM

This series is better than season 2 of Re:Zero.

Oct 11, 8:03 PM
I still don't understand why people hate this show. It was damn entertaining. People say that "dude this is incest, do you have problems? really enjoyed this shit?" bruh people don't watch this show to see incest, you are the one with problems. I really enjoyed this cuz it was funny. This is just an anime so why you worry about moral things. ITS NOT FCKNG REAL. It wasn't that bad at romance. Yes its cliche but still entertaining. This anime is art of shit. AND YES İTS ENTERTAİNİNG. Actually the part that a 12 years old girl saying I love dicks is bit weird but it not makes the whole show a shit.

Oct 13, 1:53 PM
People r too normies to enjoy such a Masterpiece
Beside, i don't get why females watch it in the first place

Oct 26, 2:27 PM
I actually enjoyed this show

Oct 31, 8:13 PM
Djuel said:
I actually enjoyed this show

Same I really enjoyed it too

Nov 2, 1:44 PM

i like the art and the opening. but i'm on ep 7 and each ep is just dragging on more than the last. it's becoming unbearable. not to mention the whole,,, incest-y thing going on

Nov 2, 2:43 PM

They hate it because it's executed better than Attack on Titan.

Nov 2, 3:16 PM

the fbi will probably raid your house if you watch it for too long, sooo not worth it imo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 11, 2:45 PM
Lol, anyway i didnt bother about hentai or ecchi things in it, its just dirty jokes. AND what i see is about some siblings who have trauma , and try to reconciliate for socializing. And so i do think this anime have a complicated love relation things , but since we get a long with cheer music and many jokes , its look like a calm daily story. When ur anime just about waifuu and art so thats ur capability. Pftt..

Yesterday, 7:55 PM
In my case, I enjoyed it too. In fact, I enjoyed this more than Oreimo (didn't finished the 2nd season cuz :/). I didn't even know that this anime has a low score of 6.5 in MAL. The OP and ED is catchy and I love both of it, probably that's also one of the reasons why i continued watching the anime back then. The pacing of the story is good too, as it does not feel like it is rushed. Ye the story itself is kinda cliché, I still find it enjoyable as long as the execution is nice.