Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 6, 2020 3:49 PM
Jun 2020
I’ve seen a crap lot of people who hate eromanga sensei. I know that other you tubers hate it so their fans hate it too but my question is why is the youtuber hate the anime in the first place. Some of them say it’s only for pedophile. Like dude we don’t watch anime for waifu we watch anime for the anime and they keep saying “I know what’s good and bad” but have you considered that there is no bad anime and only bad taste. Encourage people to hate things that they first thought they just hate a tiny bit is basically manipulating, yes you’re not a pedophile you’re just like a fricking psychopath.
Sep 13, 2020 2:36 PM
Nov 2018
Easy question...much people hate it because it is generic and a copy between Imouto sae ireba ii and oreimo, the characters are cliches, Sagiri is nothing more than a tsundere and the protagonist is fucking forgettable.
They also sexualize the girls in this series ... Sagiri is like 13 years old and is a hentai artist! and they do fanservice of her too. Not to mention her friend of the same age who literally says she and girls of her age likes dicks. Anyway, shity anime, I dropped this piece of shit the first few episodes.The only good things about the anime is Sagiri's cute design and the opening for me.
Sep 16, 2020 12:54 AM

Jan 2018
As you can see above, people who were not the target audience in the first place watched this show just to shit on it. If you don't like loli/siscon/tsundere, don't watch the show.

For the target audience the show is really good. It's well animated, funny and endearing.
Sep 23, 2020 11:31 PM
Sep 2020
Tuchari said:
As you can see above, people who were not the target audience in the first place watched this show just to shit on it. If you don't like loli/siscon/tsundere, don't watch the show.

For the target audience the show is really good. It's well animated, funny and endearing.

If it's the target audience, then OBVIOUSLY they probably will enjoy it. I completely agree with the first guy, this anime's awful.
Sep 24, 2020 7:49 AM
Jul 2020
I'm on 10th episode, watching it for week or so. It's kinda generic no doubt. I can't binge watch this as much as I try. So I watch one or two episodes of it a day. I'm not into loli characters, nor do I hate them. Seriously wth can hate them. Tbh sagiri is hella cute. Elf is too. Only reason I don't like it is bcuz it's kinda boring.
HiraethFloxSep 24, 2020 7:55 AM
Sep 24, 2020 8:22 AM

May 2018
Only a vocal minority hate Eromanga Sensei
Sep 24, 2020 2:05 PM

Jan 2018
OwlsMs said:
Tuchari said:

If it's the target audience, then OBVIOUSLY they probably will enjoy it. I completely agree with the first guy, this anime's awful.

Not necessarily. If it wasn't well executed, not even the target audience will like it. But in the case of eromanga sensei I would say it was very well done.

Also, people who are not the target audience who say the anime is awful, sound like people who don't like fantasy and say that therefore Lord of the Rings is awful. Or like people who say; ''I don't like horror movies, so all horror movies are bad.'' It's not good criticism.
Sep 30, 2020 7:03 AM
Sep 2020
Tuchari said:
OwlsMs said:

Not necessarily. If it wasn't well executed, not even the target audience will like it. But in the case of eromanga sensei I would say it was very well done.

Also, people who are not the target audience who say the anime is awful, sound like people who don't like fantasy and say that therefore Lord of the Rings is awful. Or like people who say; ''I don't like horror movies, so all horror movies are bad.'' It's not good criticism.
I see what you mean there. I still do not like it. It was well polished, and well done, but I simply cannot get behind the premise of the source material.
Oct 4, 2020 4:57 PM
May 2020
im also confused why people hate it. I watched it and really enjoyed it. Yeah it's definitely iffy with the whole incest i love you but we are family stuff but it had a harem, comedy, and some romance. Everything that makes an anime enjoyable for me lol.
Oct 5, 2020 5:23 AM
Aug 2020
Normies are retardad that not know diferentiate fiction od reality, Eromanga Sensei is good butbonly for a target public, not Normies.
Oct 5, 2020 5:42 AM

Apr 2018
Oreimo < Eromanga
Oct 8, 2020 3:59 PM

Aug 2019
This series is better than season 2 of Re:Zero.
Oct 13, 2020 1:53 PM
Oct 2019
People r too normies to enjoy such a Masterpiece
Beside, i don't get why females watch it in the first place
Oct 26, 2020 2:27 PM
Jun 2020
I actually enjoyed this show
Oct 31, 2020 8:13 PM
Jun 2020
Djuel said:
I actually enjoyed this show

Same I really enjoyed it too
Nov 2, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
i like the art and the opening. but i'm on ep 7 and each ep is just dragging on more than the last. it's becoming unbearable. not to mention the whole,,, incest-y thing going on
Nov 2, 2020 2:43 PM

Sep 2014
They hate it because it's executed better than Attack on Titan.
Nov 2, 2020 3:16 PM

Jan 2020
the fbi will probably raid your house if you watch it for too long, sooo not worth it imo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2020 2:45 PM
Nov 2020
Lol, anyway i didnt bother about hentai or ecchi things in it, its just dirty jokes. AND what i see is about some siblings who have trauma , and try to reconciliate for socializing. And so i do think this anime have a complicated love relation things , but since we get a long with cheer music and many jokes , its look like a calm daily story. When ur anime just about waifuu and art so thats ur capability. Pftt..
Nov 22, 2020 7:55 PM
May 2019
In my case, I enjoyed it too. In fact, I enjoyed this more than Oreimo (didn't finished the 2nd season cuz :/). I didn't even know that this anime has a low score of 6.5 in MAL. The OP and ED is catchy and I love both of it, probably that's also one of the reasons why i continued watching the anime back then. The pacing of the story is good too, as it does not feel like it is rushed. Ye the story itself is kinda cliché, I still find it enjoyable as long as the execution is nice.
Mar 6, 2021 5:34 PM

Jul 2015
People usually hate incest themes, regardless of any other factors.
I, personally, don't care as long as it is fiction, so I had a blast watching it.
On top of that, there is a lot of pedo bait, because one girl, who is like 14, makes her first appearance on screen butt naked and the othe,r about the same age just introduces herself by saying "I like dicks!".

You can't make this shit up.

And no, it's not generic, because you won't find it anywhere else.
PiromyslMar 6, 2021 5:39 PM

Mar 6, 2021 5:39 PM

Jan 2021
Oh man. I was gonna watch it. I didn’t know it was that bad nvm.
Mar 10, 2021 1:32 AM
Jul 2018
I haven't watched many of its kind but I felt it was just average... there's nothing to be angry about and there's nothing to be praised... its just my definition of Average
Mar 17, 2021 3:40 PM
Feb 2021
In my opinion, eromanga sensei, it's a common thing and cliché, it's true, it's fun, but, actually the insesto is an un pleasant subject, it ruins any anime.

(here's because I hate him, just a little bit, I'm currently watching Eromanga Sensei)
Mar 18, 2021 9:25 AM

Jan 2013
Well, at the moment I'm hating it because it's straight up trash, every new episode feels like an insult to my intelligence. I'm completely fine with a perverted ecchi show that has loli incest themes, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Yet, I can't fucking stand it, I'm physically in pain watching this, I'm not even particularly sure why, I just know that it's fucking awful.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 21, 2021 8:51 AM

Dec 2019
My typical fallacious comment:

OP has a mean score above 8.50.
People with a high mean score have no criteria.

My argument:

This anime gives anime fans a bad reputation. Are you a weeb to be crying because everyone hates this anime?
SynkiizMar 31, 2021 6:07 AM
Mar 31, 2021 7:53 AM

Jul 2020
Tuchari said:

Well just say you like little girls then we get it man

Mar 31, 2021 9:13 AM

Jan 2018
animegirl2533 said:
Tuchari said:

Well just say you like little girls then we get it man
If liking a show with loli characters in it means you like little girls, then monogatari series fans are just as guilty. But I don't see the same hate for monogatari that I see for eromanga sensei.
Apr 8, 2021 2:56 PM
Apr 2020
Tuchari said:

i like tsunderes, sexual jokes and stuff like that but god.. eromanga sensei was fucking awful, there just so many things that can ruin the experience watching the show.. idk, even when i first watched the show (back then i liked no Game no life and cirrus) and i finished it i was like "damn.. that was such a waste of Time"
Apr 8, 2021 10:44 PM

Jan 2018
SetsunaZ said:
there just so many things that can ruin the experience watching the show..
can you explain which things ruin it for you?
Apr 14, 2021 12:09 AM
Mar 2021
ScrotNimation said:
I’ve seen a crap lot of people who hate eromanga sensei. I know that other you tubers hate it so their fans hate it too but my question is why is the youtuber hate the anime in the first place. Some of them say it’s only for pedophile. Like dude we don’t watch anime for waifu we watch anime for the anime and they keep saying “I know what’s good and bad” but have you considered that there is no bad anime and only bad taste. Encourage people to hate things that they first thought they just hate a tiny bit is basically manipulating, yes you’re not a pedophile you’re just like a fricking psychopath.
Alright, let me try. I think many people hate it because it is much more bland. I tried to take it as a show I could turn my brain off and enjoy, but if you don't turn your brain off, it becomes less fun. A scarcity of character development, and building, as well as the minimal amounts of actual "plot" (outside of the vacation arc), might drop the show's ratings significantly. Also, we start with a hentai artist as the fochs, but after the first few episodes, we kind of stop caring about the show's namesake. All of this, as well as various other issues, may potentially reduce ratings. I thought it was alright, but this is probably only because I turned off my brain to watch it.
Apr 15, 2021 4:28 AM
Jun 2020
LostSpectre said:
Well, at the moment I'm hating it because it's straight up trash, every new episode feels like an insult to my intelligence. I'm completely fine with a perverted ecchi show that has loli incest themes, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Yet, I can't fucking stand it, I'm physically in pain watching this, I'm not even particularly sure why, I just know that it's fucking awful.

If you’re not a story writer who can’t write a single good story, then you have no right to say something a story is trash. If you don’t like it just that say “You don’t like it”. Calling something trash would mean calling it worthless that have no value whatsoever. If you call something trash that have people who value you it then you’re worst than trash. You’re an ant, a piece of organism that have impact on earth but killing a few won’t do crap. And that’s you
Apr 15, 2021 4:29 AM

Oct 2020
Cause it's incest trash. That's why.
Apr 15, 2021 4:46 AM
Jun 2020
SaltyAnimeFan19 said:

Would you mind show me some evidence and proof that it is? If you’re saying that it’s just incest then you’re comparing reality with fiction. If you can’t prove it then you’re as good as a piece crap.
Apr 15, 2021 6:24 AM

Oct 2020
ScrotNimation said:
SaltyAnimeFan19 said:

Would you mind show me some evidence and proof that it is? If you’re saying that it’s just incest then you’re comparing reality with fiction. If you can’t prove it then you’re as good as a piece crap.

Umm, the 2 siblings are attracted to each other. If that ain't incest, then idk what is.

ps: this is just my opinion that it is trash, but if you like it then go for it.
Apr 15, 2021 2:22 PM

Jan 2013
ScrotNimation said:
LostSpectre said:

If you’re not a story writer who can’t write a single good story, then you have no right to say something a story is trash. If you don’t like it just that say “You don’t like it”. Calling something trash would mean calling it worthless that have no value whatsoever. If you call something trash that have people who value you it then you’re worst than trash. You’re an ant, a piece of organism that have impact on earth but killing a few won’t do crap. And that’s you
Piss off you fucking weirdo, you sound like a complete lunatic.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 15, 2021 5:44 PM

Nov 2010
Who cares if a lot of people hate this show. It just means its not their cup of tea. The most important thing is you enjoy the show and that's it.

But yeah as for the question, anything that is taboo is always hated. That's how it is in human society since ancient times. Only really open minded people or weirdos can appreciate this kind of entertainment. lol
Apr 15, 2021 9:19 PM
Jun 2020
LostSpectre said:
ScrotNimation said:

Piss off you fucking weirdo, you sound like a complete lunatic.

Sorry I didn’t noticed that a piece of trash like you exist
Apr 15, 2021 9:23 PM
Jun 2020
SaltyAnimeFan19 said:
ScrotNimation said:

Umm, the 2 siblings are attracted to each other. If that ain't incest, then idk what is.

ps: this is just my opinion that it is trash, but if you like it then go for it.

Please don’t use the word Trash, if you don’t like it just say you don’t like it because it’s not your taste of anime. Just never call it trash
Apr 15, 2021 9:30 PM
Jun 2020
MxS7HGS said:
Who cares if a lot of people hate this show. It just means its not their cup of tea. The most important thing is you enjoy the show and that's it.

But yeah as for the question, anything that is taboo is always hated. That's how it is in human society since ancient times. Only really open minded people or weirdos can appreciate this kind of entertainment. lol

I wanted to not care. I tried. But whenever I talk about Eromanga-Sensei, those guys just keep popping up calling it trash and s**t without a single proof of evidence. And after they insult the anime enough they can’t satisfied with their meat head so they insult me calling me a loser who don’t have friends and a pedophile who should be in prison. This is why I can’t just ignore someone like that. Calling any anime that I like trash is like saying that anime is just cartoons for kids.
Apr 16, 2021 7:31 AM

Nov 2010
ScrotNimation said:
MxS7HGS said:

I wanted to not care. I tried. But whenever I talk about Eromanga-Sensei, those guys just keep popping up calling it trash and s**t without a single proof of evidence. And after they insult the anime enough they can’t satisfied with their meat head so they insult me calling me a loser who don’t have friends and a pedophile who should be in prison. This is why I can’t just ignore someone like that. Calling any anime that I like trash is like saying that anime is just cartoons for kids.

I agree with you. I'm halfway in the anime now and its far from trash. The aesthetics alone is very good. Its quite entertaining with a lot of fan service scenes per episode hehe

Yeah these people are just hypocrites man IMO.
Apr 16, 2021 7:34 AM

Sep 2018
I really enjoyed Eromanga Sensei. I think it is a popular series to joke on due to the characters being lolis and the themes of wincest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

330 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.