Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2020 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dragons are a fascinating species but even they have weaknesses like Skadi.

Of course, Glenn decides to try and help cure Skadi from her disease. That's the type of selfless person Glenn is. But yeah, I do find the dragon species to be a interesting part of this show.

Sep 6, 2020 7:31 AM

Feb 2018
So yeah, thanks for Skadi part.

Skadi's sigh was so erotic, it took my friend looking at me after hearing it. What kind of creature is Skadi actually, the heart is outside, seriously. Yandere everywhere.
Sep 6, 2020 8:03 AM

Apr 2010
So helping Skadi is going to be hard mainly in convincing her to get treatment.
Gran's life was also close to coming to an end seeing how the girls came barging in.
Zaphe needs to be more tolerant towards other girls.
Sep 6, 2020 8:12 AM

Aug 2012
Skadi is a cutie. I hope her tumor gets treated.

Next episode we'll see the cyclops.
Sep 6, 2020 8:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor Skadi, I didn't expect her to be that cute, and we finally heard her voice haha, I really hope she'll be okay with the operation, her tumor is painful to see.
Sep 6, 2020 8:17 AM

Apr 2011
We heard her voice in previous episode though.
Sep 6, 2020 8:26 AM

Sep 2011
Why does Skadi usually wear those robes? She's such a cutie. The character designs in general are very good in this show and hers is my favouriite so far.
Sep 6, 2020 8:41 AM

Apr 2011
To hide her sickness.
Tenzen12Sep 6, 2020 8:49 AM
Sep 6, 2020 9:01 AM

May 2020
good god, that dragon is so cute, and it's a 500+YO loli.
Sep 6, 2020 9:14 AM

Mar 2018
Boy oh boy I didn't expect Skadi to be this cute.
But more importantly that's some serious desease, the surgery will be no easy feat.
Sep 6, 2020 9:22 AM

Sep 2011
Tenzen12 said:
To hide her sickness.

That's just her heart though, not her face.
Sep 6, 2020 9:36 AM

Apr 2011
If you feel terribly it will show in your face too. She literaly and explicitly wear those robes to hide she feel unwell from people.
Sep 6, 2020 10:01 AM

Jul 2017
It's Lady Skadi's time to get her treatment, after being the slient one for this long.

Only their mentor Doctor Cthuluy knows Skadi's true illness, but even serious human diseases like a heart problem won't cure a draconness unless she is adamant on getting the treatment. If you'd think the situation with Illy is worse enough, Skadi takes it to another level.

HOO BOY, Lady Skadi is such a cutie (I didn't exepct that), and finally we got to hear her voice. But a heart tumor, yeah that's quite unsightly to show to the public, that's why she has robes to cover her illness (should it spread like wildfire unknowingly).

Glenn aiming to change the status quo with Cthuluy to operate on Skadi, it's a tedious challenge that could result in life or death, and getting Arahnia is part of that job.

Nevertheless, praying for a smooth operation for Lady Skadi.
Sep 6, 2020 10:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, never expected that the dragon had a tumour on her heart. Could you imagine that shit? Their surgery sequences must be interesting to watched, for the sake of my own research ....

Before that, the lady octopus surely had a nice personality, and her tentacle absolutely awakened some people fetishes. Lol. The examination sequence was indeed had a nostalgic feeling with the Harpie girl in a previous arc. However, i might believed that Skadi had more cute groans than harpie chick. Nice. Glenn must be better as a cultural doctor of fun by sensing a good spot of her so accurate. It should be way better than that thing. Unfortunately the teased scene just ended like that, obviously. So, its good to assume Gleen really decided to cut off that awful thing on Skadi's chest. Not to mention the lady octopus playing a good time with Sapphentite. And some of Arachnia's drama in the end. Well, it seems everything just became easy for Gleen before settling up the grand scheme of Skadi's surgery. Was that true? And the hell, Nene's suddenly appeared at the preview? How she could related with the problems? Well, the next one must be good to see.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 6, 2020 11:15 AM
Jul 2019
Ok, so Skadi has a very rare heart tumor.....

Seriously, does Sapee have to undergo that quintessential tentacle rape from Cthuluy???
Sep 6, 2020 1:31 PM

Dec 2015
I'm surprised we got to hear Skadi talk in a timid and quiet tone. I mean, I wasn't really expecting to hear an adult voice, but maybe a young teen. I'm happy to finally see their mentor in person. It sucks that Skadi has a rare heart tumor that is connected to her veins. I thought it was funny when Cthuluy was teasing Sapee, Glenn was blushing and trying not to look. I also, thought it was funny how Sapee turned into a yandere when she and Kunai went into Skadi's room. I think it was a great choice to pick Arachnia to help with the surgery, since how skillful she is. My question is how will Glenn convince Skadi to get the surgery?

Also, new character!
Sep 6, 2020 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
Man, this show is so weird. On one hand, you have Glenn who is super serious and focused on his work and on the other you have hyper sensitive girls, making a somewhat uncomfortable combination xD. Not to mention how an octopus girl "praises" a lamia with her tentacles, tentacle kisses included lol.

That said, damn, Skadi is absolutely beautiful! I love her design. And along with her voice, she is cute af!
Sep 6, 2020 4:16 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,Skadi is drop dead gorgeous,love her voice as well.
Looks like Saphee has a true rival now :)
Sep 6, 2020 9:54 PM

Oct 2017
Skadi's so adorable and pretty, her voice is really sweet too. I totally love her. Hope Glenn succeeds in the operation.
Sep 7, 2020 8:02 AM

Apr 2018
Never expected Skadi to be this damn cute, literally caught me by surprise. Looking forward to seeing her more in the next episodes.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

Sep 7, 2020 12:11 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I swear this anime has some weird ecchi scenes from the mini tentacle rape from Cthuluy to Glenn touching Lady Skadi with his magic hands. Apparently Landy Skadi is suffering from a rare illness that requires major surgery. It would make sense that Dragons are difficult to cure since they are a rare monster type.
Sep 7, 2020 2:49 PM

Jun 2015
This show is getting banned in Australia. Fortunately I dont care as i dont live in Aus. Looks like the good doctor has a plan, but can he really save the dragon girl. I'm fully routing for the yes he will. After overcoming some many obstacles it would be a smack in the face for him to fail at this hurdle!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 7, 2020 4:34 PM

Sep 2011
Roch2001 said:
This show is getting banned in Australia. Fortunately I dont care as i dont live in Aus. Looks like the good doctor has a plan, but can he really save the dragon girl. I'm fully routing for the yes he will. After overcoming some many obstacles it would be a smack in the face for him to fail at this hurdle!

Everything's gonna get banned in Australia pretty soon, including natural reproduction. It's really sad how the mental disorder of a few individuals can ruin an entire continent. This hasn't much to do with democracy anymore.
Sep 8, 2020 9:39 AM

Aug 2018
tentacle wrapping someone is fine, but leaving them covered in fluids is just rude!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 8, 2020 5:32 PM

Dec 2016
Honestly Landy Skadi problem is serious one, I can't even imagine how many people refuse treatment and later dying because they believed in some "grander plans" or alternative medicine.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.83/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 8, 2020 11:26 PM

Jul 2016
Skadi suffering from a serious as shit malignant tumor yet that didn't stop the fanservice from being forced onto her. Said fanservice scene being awfully similar to Illy's "check-up" session, I must add.

Decent episode... I guess. I liked the more serious focus with Skadi wanting to die and stuff but ironically, the ecchi is kinda ruining the atmosphere. Anyways, let's see how Glenn and co. will deal with such difficult task.
Sep 13, 2020 6:27 PM

Mar 2009
tfw no Octo girlfriend :(
Sep 19, 2020 7:24 AM

Mar 2010
Damn that extra heart looked wicked, the surgery is gonna be intense asf. Hope they go into great detail.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 4, 2021 2:07 AM

Jul 2015
Seems like lady-killer Glenn is now going to conquer Skadi's heart-shaped tumor and probably in the process also her real heart

May 6, 2021 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
I guess not even dragons can fight cancer by themselves. Octo-girls could also be called hentai-girls lol
Apr 28, 2023 6:45 PM
Feb 2019
a very cute loli dragon girl
May 29, 2023 7:58 PM

Dec 2022
Glenn sure knows how to work his hands and hit all the right spots. Hands of a professional.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2020

68 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2020

31 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 9, 2020

51 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 2, 2020

56 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 4, 2020

124 by bakakisima »»
Jan 17, 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.