Forum Settings
Forums

'Hataraku Saibou Black' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff

New
Sep 5, 2020 8:56 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the Hataraku Saibou Black (Cells at Work! Code Black) anime series revealed additional cast, staff, and the first promotional video on Sunday. The television anime adaptation of Shigemitsu Harada and Issei Hatsuyoshiya's spin-off manga is scheduled to premiere in January 2021.

Cast
Sekkekkyuu: KENN (Arslan Senki (TV))
Hakkekkyuu: Lynn (Akanesasu Shoujo), Yumi Uchiyama (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
Kesshouban: Yurika Kubo (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)
Shuusaibou: Takashi Narumi (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri)

Staff
Director of Photography: Junpei Takatsu (Jikan no Shihaisha)
Assistant Director of Photography: Manami Takamura (Tenka Hyakken: Meiji-kan e Youkoso! photography)
Art Director: Masahiro Satou (High School Fleet), Chiaki Tsukahara (Fragtime background art)
Assistant Art Director: Mayuka Oota (Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow background art)
Action Effects Animation Director: Tomohiro Kamitani (Toji no Miko)
Mechanical Design: Yoshihiro Ujiie (Two Car)
Editing: Mai Hasegawa (Mugen no Juunin: Immortal)
Color Design: Ryoko Ooka (Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism)
Sound Director: Ryou Tanaka (Inuyashiki)
Sound Effects: Masami Kitakata (Seitokai Yakuindomo Movie)
3DCGI Director: Kazuaki Hara (Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke)
Music Production: Aniplex

Hideyo Yamamoto (Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka) is helming the anime at LIDENFILMS. Hayashi Mori (Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File) is in charge of the series composition and script. Eiji Abiko (Juushinki Pandora) is credited as the character designer, and Yuugo Kanno (Fugou Keiji: Balance Unlimited) is composing the music.

Haruda and Hatsuyoshiya began serializing the spin-off manga in Morning magazine in June 2018. Kodansha will ship the seventh volume on September 23. Kodansha Comics is publishing the manga in English and shipped the fifth volume on August 11.

PV

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Source: animate Times
DatRandomDudeSep 5, 2020 9:02 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 6, 2020 9:42 AM

Sep 2017
Unimpressive staff besides Yuugo Kanno, but I still have hopes for this spin off
Sep 6, 2020 6:24 PM
Apr 2018
Yay, happy for Shikaco! Not sure if the role is big or not but I'm happy for her. How she keeps getting more work in anime
Sep 6, 2020 6:25 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
I'm actually waiting for Season 2, the movie and Saibou Black to air so that I can binge the series from Season 1 and have at least 36 episodes to watch. I don't want to binge 12 episodes only lol, already know I'm gonna like the series
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2020 1:28 AM

Oct 2010
Wait, so Season 2 and Black are premiering in the same month?? What am I missing here ?

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

48 by Memore »»
3 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 2 hours ago

1 by deg »»
39 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
10 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
Yesterday, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.