Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2020 8:08 AM

Oct 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haruki, what a beautiful name.
I had hoped Yukine's father was already six feet below, but if that's not the case, what benefit would Yukine receive from a meeting with him? I fail to come up with one. It's not like he's going to get any satisfying answer from his father as to why he behaved as he did and ultimately killed him.
And I'm more and more concerned for Hiyori, she looked so sad and resigned when Mizuchi mentioned that if she keeps this up, there'a good chance she'll die. She's straining herself too much and she knows it.
Sep 4, 2020 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
This gave me all the feels. It actually feels like it's coming to an end.
Indeed Hiyori's situation is worrying. Tho I really really want those three to meet face to face, Hiyori, Yato and Yukine. And Kazuma with Bishamonten (who's finally awake, thank the gods!!)
There are a lot of stuff that still needs to happen, also that letter ???? My heart really can't take a month between chapters, it's hard.
But anyways, these past few chapters have been hard on my soul, and I'm guessing this is just starting :´))
Sep 4, 2020 11:35 AM

Jul 2015
Bishamonten waking up was indeed good, but I can't help being worried about Hiyori... it feels like she's not gonna last long. She knows it and before collapsing she prays to Yato.
Haruki's letter for his sister... She really resembles him.
Oh gosh, I feel like this manga is going to end soon and I'm not ready for that.
Sep 4, 2020 12:24 PM

Oct 2018
pazzaro said:

There are a lot of stuff that still needs to happen, also that letter ????

I'm really curious about the contents of that letter too. What is it that Yukine wanted to say to his sister so badly that even after his death he kept hanging around a post box for likely years?

And I wonder what Mizuchi and Hiyori, if she regains consciousness, will decide to say to Yuka. Go along with her erroneous assumption or tell her the truth? Difficult choice.
Sep 4, 2020 3:18 PM

May 2016
No, he is not.

And well it seems the theory about Hiyori dying is becoming more real..
Sep 5, 2020 4:59 PM

Feb 2020
so much stuff is going on now!

bishamon is finally awake woa - i missed her. how will she react about kazuma?

haruki she wanted happiness for haruki.. that's the sweetest thing ever. i hope she will be the one to bring yukine to his senses if she's somehow able to see him?

hiyori pls don't die
Sep 6, 2020 5:37 AM
May 2018
so many things happened finally bishamon woke up i missed her cant wait to see what will she do. I hope hiyori doesnt die and i wonder what will hiyori and mizuchi say to yukines sister will they go along with the yes we are his daughters or will they say the truth??
Sep 6, 2020 6:15 AM

Sep 2017
I'm so freaking afraid that this manga will have sad end. I mean, it's clear that everything is going through end soon, and now we have such amount of drama here... :/
Sep 8, 2020 12:18 AM
Aug 2017
I really can't bear seeing Yukine like that anymore... I feel so sorry for him... Sadly we didn't see Yato in this chapter, I wonder what happened to him
Sep 8, 2020 9:23 PM
Nov 2019
Why do I feel like this is gonna end with Hiyori's funeral 😓
Sep 18, 2020 9:52 PM
Apr 2016
SHE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS DEAD!! I'm crying so bad. :(

So Yukine really though he was fighting his father, huh, that explains a lot.
Oct 6, 2020 5:58 AM

Jul 2015
Ok, so part 90.2 is out already and I'm so proud of our baby boy Yukine! The fact that he remembered that his mother protected him from his father, even a glimpse of that memory is extremely important.
The thing is that he is unaware of Father's true intentions and, as Yato said "Yukine is Father's shield", so if the shield is not what Father wanted... then things are gonna get reaaally bad.

Oct 6, 2020 8:32 AM

Oct 2018
Dorayakisama said:
The fact that he remembered that his mother protected him from his father, even a glimpse of that memory is extremely important.

I think that's Yuka. In the first half of the chapter, there was a panel that showed that she has a scar right above her right eye, the same spot her dad hit with the ashtray. And when Yukine remembered how she protected him, he felt the impulse to do the same for that child and take up the role of an elder brother figure.

I'm afraid he made everything worse for the kid though, the only thing he accomplished was to make that man even more angry and who's going to face that anger once he gets home?
Anyway, I'm really happy that Yukine is slowly finding a constructive way to deal with his pain and anger. It's kind of amazing how he's still able to see the good in people despite everything he went through.
Oct 7, 2020 6:09 PM

Apr 2020
Yukine with black hair *o*

this arc its so painful (in a good but distressing way) I wanna cry with every chapter
when Noragami went from generic comedical supernatural to dark mature seinen supernatural manga?
Oct 24, 2020 4:57 AM
Feb 2015
Will drop it if Hiyori dies. Sorry I don't do sad endings where the main character dies. It just makes me feel like I read and went on that journey for nothing. Really hope she doesn't die.
PiscesreinOct 24, 2020 5:02 AM
Nov 4, 2020 7:32 PM

Apr 2014
I need a new chapter already. ;_; This is getting amazing.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Dec 9, 2020 3:24 PM

Feb 2009
So scared that this manga will have a sad ending. Yukine's situation is just a disaster all around, obviously.

Hiyori's condition is bad. I guess the options there are for Yato to finally fix her condition (which, I'm guessing, would sever their connection.. pls no) or for her to die and maybe become his Shinki? Which is also tragic... and in both of these "solutions", nobody would remember Yato and he'd disappear. There has to be some other way.

I want to believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel, that all this pain will be worth it!
Apr 21, 2021 12:15 PM

Jan 2020
I'm getting some serious Tokyo Ghoul vibes from Yukine during this whole transformation phase. Especially when he first faced Yato and was doing some fancy motions with his hands, and then the tentacle-like extentions he can control -- not ot mention the changing of his hair. Oh Yukine, angst isn't a pretty color on you. Leave that to the tragic hero types and instead live a happy life with Yato and Hiyori.

Though, with this latest chapter, I sort of feel like there is a sliver of hope. Yukine is able to influence people. So he's already moving down a distinctly different path from Yato and Nora. Father used them to directly kill and destroy, but Yukine is able to inspire courage and have people act for themselves.

Albeit that it's still a dangerous power, sort of akin to a Death Note, in that Yukine could simply inspire a cult and cull those he deems unsavory and unsightly. But, at least he isn't necessarily going to drench his hands in blood like Yato. So, I feel like Hiyori, Yato, and now Bishamon, have a chance to get to him again before it's too terribly late.

In regards to Hiyori, I think they are at least teasing the idea of her dying so she can fully be with Yato. The whole arc with her grandmother was sort of pushing her to make that choice -- fully crossover to the other side to be with the one you love, even if it means leaving other things behind. If Yato and Hiyori are supposed to end up a couple, that almost has to happen. At the same time, I'm not convinced Adachitoka would go that route. I guess we'll see.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

18 by Kevin_Forero »»
Apr 19, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.