Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2020 11:33 PM

Apr 2014
Hey everyone, this is a bit of a side event to celebrate us hitting 50 anime roulettes ^^

It works like MAL's secret santa event, you say a few words about your preferences and then I'll randomize someone to give you a recommendation and someone you can receive a recommendation from.

Sign up using the form in this thread and I'll randomize sometime after the 18th, and after that I will message you who you will recommend your anime to. You can recommend any number of anime and you should try to write a short text about why you recommend said anime. You will get a DM on who to recommend your anime to, then you will DM me back with your recommendation and I'll post your recommendation in this thread. When you get your recommendation you can immediately start watching. After a week or two, I'll reveal who everyone's "secret yggdra" is~

For those that likes points, you get one point for an adequate recommendation, one for submitting it within a week, one for starting your anime and one for letting them know what your thoughts were in this thread after the reveal. (No penalties for now starting/watching your anime)

I hope that was understandable :p Ask if anything is unclear, I wrote this on a whim sooo I might've missed something important haha

Sign-up form:

🍂 Min-Max length (episodes):
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want:
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):

SPECIAL COLLABORATION EVENT WITH THE ANIME WATCHING CHALLENGES CLUB~

Hello everyone~

To add to the celebration of our friends here at Yggdrasil's House of Anime & Manga, we have joined hands to make this event a bit bigger!

The idea is simple: we will reward our members for joining and completing this event. After all "the more, the merrier".

What to keep in mind?
 — AWC club members will need to join this club to be able to participate.
 — Upon participating and abiding by the event rules, you will be rewarded 0.25 of our club's points at completion.
 — You will need to post the turn in on this thread ONLY.
 — You will have until October 31st to claim the points.

NOTE: to receive the points, you will need to complete one anime from those received (regardless of how many recs you get).

Turn-In Form
@SheyCroix
[color=#cc7a00]
🍂 [b]Username :[/b] 
🍂 [b] Challenge Start Date :[/b] MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: December 01, 2019)
🍂 [b] Challenge Finish Date :[/b] DATE (example: December 29, 2019)
🍂 [b] Link to your completed anime list :[/b] https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YOUR_USERNAME?status=2
🍂 [b] Link to your sign-up form :[/b] MSGID_LINK

🍂 [b] Anime Completed from my received recs :[/b] SERIES_NAME
[/color]

BADGES ― BANNERS ― IMAGES
Created by AngelHana

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kHqL4cF.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GDADTvw.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QkMpQEj.gif[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Pv5YDB7.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aoWsmws.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LZyupAV.gif[/img]

Users that Completed the Challenge Successfully

MikochondriaApr 15, 2021 1:49 PM
No validation, no applause
You don't have prove you got it when you know it's yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSKDIcpdSE
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 1, 2020 11:37 PM

Apr 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Up to 13 episodes but I prefer movies/OVAs ^^
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, shoujo, mystery, horror, psychological, dementia
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, action, comedy, ecchi, isekai, mecha
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I'd absolutely love something with an OST that is special
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
MikochondriaSep 5, 2020 5:01 AM

Sep 2, 2020 12:18 AM

Apr 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Unlimited
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, Thriller, Action, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, CGDCT, Comedy
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yuri, Cute/Dark fusion, Mahou Shoujo, Death Game/Battle Royale
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't have any of the things I put into Dislikes.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None.
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes.

Sep 2, 2020 11:04 PM

Sep 2019
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Max 26 episodes
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen, psychological, thriller, mystery, supernatural, slice of life, romance
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, harem, gore, yaoi, yuri
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Unique music and storytelling
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Everything is all right if it's subtitled in spanish
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but preferably no

deliveries || card slips || set by: t i t a n w e e b thanks r e n
Sep 2, 2020 11:26 PM

Nov 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): yeet
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): dark, psychological, fantasy
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): romance, ecchi
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: um... something pretty
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): maybe
Sep 4, 2020 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Thriller, Psychological, Sci-fi
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Ecchi, Slice of Life, Shoujo, Shounen, Yaoi, Otome
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Shows that fall under genres that aren't listed on my list of dislikes are welcome with open arms. Just don't recommend me something that's either rated G on this website or already on my massive drop list.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, as long as it has english subtitles we're all good.
removed-userSep 4, 2020 8:44 PM
Sep 5, 2020 9:22 PM

Mar 2013
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Any length is fine ^^
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, Comedy, drama, Psychological, honestly pretty much anything aside from the ones bellow
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Harem
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Not really haha maybe something that you think "omg this anime is awesome how come he never watched it before?!"
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope, I'll go for subs anyway
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure why not
Sep 5, 2020 9:45 PM

Aug 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Any
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Mystery, Romance, Fantasy
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: +1 if it looks pretty
Sep 8, 2020 8:02 PM

Nov 2015
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Up to 13,movie or OVA
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): mystery, horror, psychological, comedy anything is fine other than the bellow genres
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi,Harem, romance (opt)
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Give me one of your best anime

Sep 8, 2020 10:16 PM

Feb 2020
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Unlimted but preferably 13 to 24 episodes
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): My favorites are Shounen, Thriller, Mystery, and Psychological but I'm open to anything. I also like anime which the characters are amazing
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, School, and (I don't know if this counts) anime that put themes before characters and story
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: A anime that you love so much that you ignore the flaws because what it does great is so amazing that you never seen anywhere else before.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions, if you need me to watch it on a specific website, I will.

Sep 8, 2020 11:25 PM

Apr 2016
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Up to 13 to 24/25 episodes
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, comedy, seinen, action, thriller, ecchi, harem, mystery..pretty much anything as long it isn't in the dislike genre
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, yuri, shounen ai, shoujo ai, mecha, shounen, sports, overrated, annoying characters or anime that gradually become frustrating to watch
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: One of the best anime out there
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No resstrictions
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yep
bananabonkersSep 10, 2020 8:53 AM
Sep 9, 2020 9:22 AM

Dec 2013
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24 episodes (No movies, please)
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen and anything I don't dislike
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Harem, Ecchi, Shoujo, Yaoi/Yuri, and Slice of Life
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I would like a story-driven anime that gets me hooked to watch episodes in rapid succession
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): N/A
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I would prefer it to be on my Plan to Watch list (I need to widdle the list down somehow...)

“Please take responsibility, okay?”

Sep 10, 2020 7:21 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
🍂 Min-Max length :
 — No minimum really, tho if you plan to give one episode things, give more than one.
 — At most, 30 episodes.

🍂 Likes :
 — I can enjoy almost all genres, but I do tend to lean towards Comedy, Shoujo (also Josei/Seinen), Drama, Isekai and Romance.
 — As for themes, I'm interested in either a mature setting/plot or a mind twisting one, stuff that will make you bail your eyes out, exciting ones (those that make you sit on the edge) and along those lines. Things that make your mind work or just mellow out. Either is fine.

🍂 Dislikes :
 — I don't want something from the Top 300 (chances I know it / saw it are high).
 — I dislike with passion abusive girls, same for annoying and/or high pitched voices.
 — An all female main cast .... ugh, usually don't like those neither.
 — Yuri/GL in general (tho admittedly few ones are well done).
 — Excessive ecchi.
 — Try to avoid anime with MCs that are too dense and oblivious, those that are too stupid to realize what's happening in front of them.

🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want :
 — Well, just something like a "hidden dark horse"... something that is unexpectedly good (story wise). I value more a good story than good visuals.

🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? :
 — Anything that's available with at least English subs (I don't stream often)

🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? :
 — I rather you use something I have yet to start from my on hold/watching list, since it's stuff that I "own".
  (On hold is those owned but no idea when to watch them; watching and not started are those that I have and want to watch soon).
 — If you have no other choice, then sure go with PTW stuff. If you can find something I don't know of, a cookie for you~
SheyCroixSep 10, 2020 4:51 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Sep 10, 2020 8:57 AM

Jan 2020
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, adventure, drama, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, horror
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, harem, most isekai, slice of life
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I don't dislike shonen but I'm not looking for one right now, and I've been only reading and watching mainstream stuff right now, I could use a recommendation that's more niche or unpopular (not for quality reasons of course)
Sep 10, 2020 4:21 PM

Nov 2018
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 1-12
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, Shonen, Action, Shonen Ai, everything with reflexion like death note or code geass
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yuri, mecha, cars, lolis, romance only anime
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Lately I watched Made In Abyss and I loved it so if you have any recommandation in the same style I'm in!
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yep
Sep 10, 2020 4:28 PM

Dec 2016
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 30 max
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Pre-2000 anime, mystery, iyashikei, comedy, action
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): tragedies, military, dementia, ecchi
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: TV-types are preferable, pretty sure my definition of a good anime is something lively and fun
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Would benefit from something that's on Crunchyroll, Funimation or Netflix UK but not compulsory (especially if it's an older anime)
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes I don't think there would be anything to rec if I said No
ScarletCelestialSep 10, 2020 4:34 PM
Sep 10, 2020 4:47 PM

Jun 2020
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Max 13 But I prefer movie
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Comedy, Mystery, Shoujo Ai, Psychological.
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Historical, Yaoi, Action, Mecha
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Any non boring anime is fine.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, at least English sub, It's fine.

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ー キノの旅 ー
Sep 10, 2020 5:55 PM

May 2012
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): No min, max 13 episodes
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Any
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Kids, G, PG, (I like sports but I'm trying to avoid it for challenge-related reason)
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Anything that'd help me with this challenge is totally welcome!
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Subs only, I'd love it if it were on CR (since I'm trying to watch all the series there), but not an obligation at all :)
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Don't even bother with my PtW, it's a complete mess :'D
AngelShivaSep 10, 2020 5:59 PM
Sep 10, 2020 6:07 PM

Sep 2017
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Drama, Mystery, Psychological
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shoujo/Shounen Ai
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: anything
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
Sep 10, 2020 6:13 PM

Jan 2019
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 26-30 max

🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, yuri, thriller, psychological, comedy, romance, action, adventure, drama. Anything that isn’t on my dislike list. I really like anime that will make me ball my eyes out like Anohana or Banana Fish

🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): mecha, excessive ecchi, harem, anything that’s painful to watch.

🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Stuff that makes me hype is nice :D

🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I mostly use VRV which has CR and Hi-Dive on it, but it doesn’t matter as long as it’s not impossible to find in sub.

🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, I don’t remember what I put on my plant to watch lol
UnwantedLoliSep 14, 2020 7:49 PM
Sep 10, 2020 7:33 PM
Captain

Jun 2014
Interesting idea...

🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Max 15 eps.

🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like to watch 'hidden gems' of anime, so start from there: which series do you think is a hidden gem?.

In addition to that, I would like to say that I like when an anime has the complete story adapted from the original source, like Shinsekai Yori, Bakuman, Yesterday wo Utatte, etc. As you can imagine, this does not apply to "original" anime, like Darling in the FranXX or Evangelion.

About genres, will be easier to say which I don't would like to get recommended.

🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): SPOILERS!!!! (Extremely important, please try to say the less spoiler-related info as possible or use the
. I almost always just pick an anime knowing barely nothing about it, I just look at the scores. ALSO if you know that the OP/ED from the anime spoils something like happens on SAO Alicization OP 2, Nagi no Asukara OP 2, or Dr. Stone OP 1, please let me know so I can avoid that.

- I don't like unnecesary gore, dementia anime, shounen-ai anime.

- Not that I dislike, but please DON'T recommend to me the following:

- More than 15 years old anime.

- kids, music, sports, horror, psycological, historical or terror anime, or G or PG-rated anime.

- I don't know if is allowed to recommend Rx anime, but please don't recommend any.

- Also try to avoid recommend to me anime with shounen-ai jokes, as seen on Fruits Basket 1st season.

- Also, please don't recommend anime which is not AT LEAST rated 6.25 on MAL.

🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Im OK with ecchi, harem, R, R+ or lolicon anime.

- Also, if you would like to make me cry with animes like Plastic Memories, AnoHana, Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai or Made in Abyss, please feel free to recommend something like that.

🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure

Thanks in advance for the recs
KuroijiSep 15, 2020 5:14 PM
Sep 10, 2020 7:41 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 26 max, would prefer one cour
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): battle shounen, martial arts, fight choreography, mecha, sports, great animation/sakuga, ‘game mechanic’-centric plots, mystery/thriller, basically anything that screams ‘exciting’
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi/harem, school, shounen/shoujo ai, bad animation, maybe not CGDCT or slice of life, but I don’t mind them usually
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I have two modes: give me something to think about long after I’ve watched it, or entertain my brain with some instant gratification. Don’t be afraid to shy away from drama if it’s gripping drama. Trust me, there’s a difference.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): English subs, any platform is fine
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, mostly everything I’ve ever considered watching ever is on there.
Sep 10, 2020 7:44 PM
Twilight Lolita

Dec 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 11-100 (can be full length or short)
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, Mystery, Horror, Thriller, Seinen
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shoujo, Battle Shounen, Iyashikei, Fantasy, Isekai
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Just give me something decent and I'll be happy. I tend to like sappy, melodramatic things or super tense things. Preferably I'd like something before 2000.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): English subs available and preferably easy-ish to find
Sep 10, 2020 7:58 PM

Jan 2017
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Thriller, Drama, Supernatural, Mystery. Unique/colorful art styles, mostly adult casts (Seinen), continuous story (not episodic). Well written female characters.
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Harem, CGDCT, school romance/slice of life/comedy, Isekai, IDOLS, violent tsunderes (or anyone that hits for no reason), fanservice. No Monogatari series.
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I don't care if its popular or not, just want a good story.
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Prefer no since its mostly stuff I can't find / unreleased series.
Sep 10, 2020 8:22 PM

Jan 2013

🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): GAR, Battle Shounen, Martial Arts, chinese animation, stop-motion, old anime the older the better, G rated series, Toei Animation

🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Ecchi, Harem, School, anything from Kyoto Animation and similar, Drama, Isekai, anything based on light novels and visual novels, Battle Royale, Hiroshi Kamiya

🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: nothing popular (and to me popular is something with more than 10,000 members), something completely unknown

🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Most of them aren't available, so No. But if you know where is available Fei Ren Zai 2nd and 3rd Season, please tell me.

Wyvern22Sep 11, 2020 1:48 PM
Sep 10, 2020 9:31 PM

Nov 2018
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): preferably 10-13, at most 26
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Horror, Mystery, Supernatural
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Dementia, Shoujo
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: preferably from the 2000's and not too popular (<100k members)
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): english or german sub and/or dub idc
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, I want to watch sth I haven't found yet
Sep 10, 2020 11:48 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, Fantasy, Mystery, Slice of Life, Sports, but honestly open to any genre/demographic/theme
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Open to Any
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I'd love an anime that left a strong impact on you -- it can be positive or negative and take that as you will. Emotionally, visually, etc.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, but it'd be awesome if it wasn't.
Sep 11, 2020 3:22 AM

May 2019
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes):
      ― If recommended only one (1) anime, no more than 50 eps.
      ― If more more than two (2) anime recommended, their total episode number could be 50+.
      ― If only recommended movies, can recommend up to 10 movies;
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
      Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Thriller.
      Demographics: Josei, Seinen.
      Themes: Episodic (only if Comedy), Iyashikei, Post Apocalyptic;
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
      Genres: Ecchi, Harem/Reverse Harem, Mecha, Military, Musical, Police, Romance.
      Demographics: N/A.
      Themes: Battle Royale, CGI, Game, Isekai, Mahou Shoujo, Female/Male Idol;
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want:
      Italicized words in my Likes are my favorites. Italicized words in my Dislikes are ones I pretty much hate.
      ― I really dislike romance-focused anime, a bit of romance is fine, but still prefer if there's none in series.
      The last resort: if cannot find anything, could recommend something you absolutely loved & left a long-lasting impression on you. Also tell me what you loved about it the most;
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
      ― N/A;
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
      ― 100% Yes!
      ― I want to narrow down my PtW list.
tamochinnnSep 22, 2020 9:53 AM
Sep 11, 2020 3:48 AM
Jan 2019
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Any, but would be happy if it would be 24-26
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Thriller, Mystery
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Harem, too much fanservice
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Can be any anime but it has to have some "catching" story, or might be somehow different than any other animes.
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? Yes, please (if possible, choose only from my PTW list, please)
Sep 11, 2020 5:53 AM

Mar 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): No minumum but please no more than 26 episodes (2 cour).
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like pretty much everything genre wise with a few exceptions that I'll list next, so just give me something you liked yourself!
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not dislike but I'd prefer to avoid ecchi and dementia as a recommendation as not in the mood these days. Also, preferably not sequels (in case I've watched something too long ago and thus would require a rewatch). I don't mind if it's a sequel to something I watched recently though.
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Things I wouldn't notice otherwise or generally something you want the world to know and watch!
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure though I'd prefer something not there first, if possible.
Card Deliveries
Sep 11, 2020 6:05 AM

Dec 2015
    🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Any, as long as it finished airing

🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Lately I've been feeling like watching some magical girls, mecha or sports stuff, but tbh pretty much anything goes, as long as it's not something in dislikes.

🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Torture porn and overtly dark and edgy stuff in general, abusive love interests, cyberpunk. Also I'd prefer not to get anything from Gundam franchise.

🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I'd love something either older (from early 1990s or earlier) or very recent (from 2019/2020), it's not a strict requirement tho. I don't mind ecchi/harem stuff or BL/GL.

🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes (though I'd love if at least one recommendation was something not from my PTW)
Sep 11, 2020 7:52 AM
The Pirate

Dec 2011
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): No more than 13 (or the equivalent if episodes are shorter i.e. <360 minutes total).
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like pretty much everything.
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Again there's not really anything that I don't like.
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Maybe something from the genres I've watched the least but really it's up to you, just recommend stuff you really like.
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not, but if there's something on there that you really want to recommend go for it.
MetalFalconSep 18, 2020 6:06 AM
Sep 11, 2020 4:16 PM

Feb 2016
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Thriller, Sports, Drama, Mystery, Shounen, Adventure
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Shounen ai, Shoujo
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I'm very behind on recent anime so anything from the last two years would be nice. I'm also still in the midst of my yearly AWC challenge so if you pick something I can use for that, it'd be fantastic.
Sep 11, 2020 4:51 PM

Aug 2013
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 13 episodes
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I absolutely love Horror anime (even though they're usually horrible I can't stop) and am isekai trash. I also really like to watch Seinen, Mystery and Thriller shows.
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike Dementia and anything Shoujo/Shoujo Ai or Harem. I am not a fan of slow or slow to pick up shows.
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Something you think I'm missing out on.
Sep 11, 2020 6:28 PM

Feb 2014
Guess I'm participating 'fterall

🍂 Min-Max length: Any
🍂 Likes: Ecchi, Mystery, Horror, Action, Comedy, Thriller, Drama, Romance (except when is Josei).
🍂 Dislikes: Dementia
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Cute/sexy waifus, anything that helps further complete any collection or challenge, sequels I have pending are more than welcomed. https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Punkero#checklists
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions?: prefer if it can be downloaded, because I hate using streaming sites with terrible buffers. (this shouldn't be an issue for you unless the anime in question is super obscure)
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, in fact, is encouraged.
Sep 12, 2020 1:38 PM

Apr 2015
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Preferably 11-13 episodes, am also okay with movies and standalone OVAs
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mahou Shoujo, Supernatural, Action, Idols, Sports, Chinese anime
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Ecchi, Dementia
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Preferable after 2010, I like cute shiny things and pretty animation
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): It can but I would prefer something fresh :)

Sep 12, 2020 5:16 PM

Sep 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 13 for tv, ova and movies are good to
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Sci-Fi, Horror, Ecchi, Shoujo Ai, Seinen, Isekai
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen Ai, Idols, hmmm
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Weird is always good
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
🍂 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure
Sep 14, 2020 3:09 AM

Dec 2016
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): Max 26 episodes, preferably something around 1 cour though
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Super Power, Seinen, GAR, Magic, Demons, Game/Gambling, Battle Shounen, Waifus
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Series primarily focused on romance, Annoying/one-note characters (especially children), Sexualization of minors
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: I can't really think of any
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Only that it's available in English
Sep 14, 2020 2:15 PM

Apr 2010
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): up to 26 normal-length episodes (or equivalent).
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, Comedy, Magical Girl... but honestly I'm open to most genres and themes
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen action, Shounen Ai, Harem, Ecchi, Hentai, anything with a magical school. Also please don't suggest anything Ghibli, I just don't want to watch the few I haven't already.
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Good luck on finding anything post-2010 that I haven't already watched/dropped, or is related to something in those cases.
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Available with English subs AND Japanese voice-acting (which excludes a lot of Chinese animation) somewhere
Sep 17, 2020 3:57 AM

Jun 2014
🍂 Min-Max length (episodes): 13
🍂 Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Samurai, Fantasy
🍂 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, Slice of Life,
🍂 Any other thoughts on what kind of anime you want: Something you enjoyed
🍂 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything's OK
Sep 19, 2020 3:26 AM

Apr 2014
CLOSED

PM's will be sent out shortly with who you will recommend to.

Sep 19, 2020 4:57 AM

Apr 2014
Okay, there we go, everyone should have gotten a PM. If you did not, please let me know.

Sep 20, 2020 3:46 AM

Apr 2014
@Cute_Monster

@Kishbokai

@lostnyanko

Sep 20, 2020 3:52 AM

Apr 2014
@vinroy11

@Dust89

@MetalFalcon

Sep 20, 2020 3:57 AM

Apr 2014
@Bigdud24

@JackRippon

@Technotron

Sep 20, 2020 4:02 AM

Apr 2014
@Demonarion

@Otaku_baka_dsk

@bananabonkers

Sep 20, 2020 4:22 AM

Apr 2014
@jimanator

@Mikochondria

MikochondriaSep 20, 2020 7:12 PM

Sep 20, 2020 4:59 AM

Apr 2014
@tamochinnn

Sep 20, 2020 5:35 AM

Apr 2014
@Typhlame

Sep 20, 2020 5:43 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
@SheyCroix

🍂 Username : lostnyanko
🍂 Challenge Start Date : September 20, 2020
🍂 Challenge Finish Date : September 20, 2020
🍂 Link to your completed anime list : https://myanimelist.net/animelist/lostnyanko?status=2
🍂 Link to your sign-up form : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1862313#msg60688133

🍂 Anime Completed from my received recs : Giovanni no Shima
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Anime Roulette #87

xCrazee - Apr 7

27 by xCrazee »»
Yesterday, 1:57 AM

Sticky: » Intermittent Roulette — Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mikochondria - Apr 28, 2018

850 by trojangirl12 »»
Apr 16, 5:30 PM

Sticky: » Manga Roulette #81

Demonarion - Mar 16

14 by jimanator »»
Apr 16, 12:46 PM

Sticky: » 🍃 SPECIAL EVENT 🍃 : SPRING MANGA ROULETTE

TitanInsane - Apr 14

2 by TitanInsane »»
Apr 14, 9:19 PM

Sticky: » Anime Roulette #86 [Re-sharing as it's now an AWCc Collab | Sign-Ups Till 2/23] ( 1 2 3 )

xCrazee - Feb 8

101 by HimeCrycho »»
Apr 14, 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.