Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2020 5:34 AM
Aug 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now we got more info on his uncle. Clearly he dosnt like haru and is angry at yuu kun for takimg the promise from chiyo. Im just worried if chiyo did anytjing with his uncle. But sje did say it was fate that she met yu kun so i hopenot
Aug 30, 2020 5:39 AM

Mar 2015
oh shit, will he become the new villain?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 30, 2020 2:33 PM
Aug 2019
Kuma said:
oh shit, will he become the new villain?

Thats what im thinking. But im interested as 2 y he hates haru. After all she has done for him. And again yuu kun is getting more neglect
Sep 9, 2020 10:10 AM
Jun 2020
so did Yuu unckle fuckked Chiyo? :D
Sep 9, 2020 5:08 PM
Aug 2019
oedlett said:
no man...just no...dont evem go there....this isnt some ntr trash.if that happnes i will gebuenly kill my self
Sep 12, 2020 8:36 AM
Dec 2019
Slimbo101 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Now we got more info on his uncle. Clearly he dosnt like haru and is angry at yuu kun for takimg the promise from chiyo. Im just worried if chiyo did anytjing with his uncle. But sje did say it was fate that she met yu kun so i hopenot
The problem with this is that even if chiyo met him instead of yuu he already summoned the cat girl. Chiyo said she couldn't bring back people from the dead and whatever the cat girl is, is impersonating what form the uncle wanted to see.
Sep 12, 2020 8:39 AM
Aug 2019
Mr_Valentine said:
Slimbo101 said:
The problem with this is that even if chiyo met him instead of yuu he already summoned the cat girl. Chiyo said she couldn't bring back people from the dead and whatever the cat girl is, is impersonating what form the uncle wanted to see.
so i guess his uncles really hates him. He took his wish of reving haru away from him. Even then, its a bit usless becuae chiyo , the strongest god said she cant revive the dead, so his uncle just has to accept it. And haru, shes gonna be a curse for him to live with
Sep 13, 2020 11:02 AM
Jun 2020
Slimbo101 said:
oedlett said:
no man...just no...dont evem go there....this isnt some ntr trash.if that happnes i will gebuenly kill my self

ye i don't wanna think about it either but anyway she gave us a hint from her words :)
Sep 13, 2020 5:37 PM
Aug 2019
oedlett said:
Slimbo101 said:

ye i don't wanna think about it either but anyway she gave us a hint from her words :)
she saod nothing go to do with fucking...she jusy she might of granted his wish...his wish wasnt to fuck..guys come on, dont ruin this manga with ur fuxked delusions. Pochi would never do tgat, chiyo would never do that

More topics from this board

» Has the author recovered from burn out ?

YeetDabMcFapDab - Sep 8, 2022

8 by curvedtree »»
Oct 29, 2023 8:45 PM

» Ane Naru Mono is getting an OVA

DatRandomDude - Jan 5, 2020

5 by Yuri_Niji »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » Ane Naru Mono Chapter 21 Discussion

nseika - Aug 15, 2018

2 by psyche-K »»
Feb 25, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Ane Naru Mono Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2020

5 by Wasim565 »»
Jan 14, 2023 9:50 PM

Poll: » Ane Naru Mono Chapter 45 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 29, 2022

3 by Wasim565 »»
Jan 14, 2023 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.