Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2020 12:35 PM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even though i liked this "style" in Ane Taiken Shuukan, here in SSL it is not good at all, more if you like myself have previously read the doujin.
Even in the close-up shots the characters look out of model D:
All the beauty from the girls is gone xD
Don't get me wrong, there were some sexy scenes here and there but if the doujin is a 9/10 for me, this is a 5/10

PS: sorry for my shitty english
Aug 29, 2020 1:34 PM
Aug 2016
i dont like this kind of art
not even
with ane taiken
Aug 29, 2020 5:45 PM
Sep 2008
T A C H I B A N A S A R A
A
C
H
I
B
A
N
A
S
A
R
A
fourberieAug 29, 2020 6:20 PM
Aug 29, 2020 7:11 PM

Apr 2011
Scenes are hot. Don't really like that art style. Animation is nice and fluid, but often movements are exaggerated. The dick is weirdly design. H-scenes are too short for me. Given its a 25 minute video they could've made it longer.

I think T-rex could've animated this better.

But if there's one thing I'm glad, is Queen Bee didn't get this one.
MagitoAug 30, 2020 6:48 PM
Aug 30, 2020 3:27 AM

Jul 2019
Seems like im the only one who likes this type of animation from seven, the fluidity itself is some of the best in the industry, yea the art goes off model a whole lot, but man the animation itself is great
Aug 30, 2020 6:44 AM

Feb 2017
VP2003boi said:
Seems like im the only one who likes this type of animation from seven, the fluidity itself is some of the best in the industry, yea the art goes off model a whole lot, but man the animation itself is great

In "Ane Taiken Shuukan" was great. But here in SSL (also having read the doujin previously) is really bad.
This style ruins completely the character desingns... all the sexyness is almost completely gone.
Aug 30, 2020 9:26 AM

Feb 2008
I'm going to be adding my voice to the choir here, I'm kind of disappointed with the first episode due to how far off model the characters are in the animated version. It wouldn't be so bad if it was original characters, but these characters have been around for so long that seeing them this far off the mark ruins what was my most looked forwarded to animation this year. It's really a shame.
Aug 30, 2020 6:27 PM
Oct 2018
Kazuhiro style mate.. Kazuhiro style..
Just accept it..

Looking forward for second episode in December..
Aug 31, 2020 5:14 PM

Feb 2018
What the heck is that succubus, look at those oppai, lol.
Sep 1, 2020 6:06 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the body oKay, good detail of the flabbiness, expressiveness of motion and vigor of the action. And showing very well the action through the cumming rather than just being still/freezing. Perhaps too much wriggle action, could have more straight motion and the body form maybe too fluid at times
Sep 2, 2020 2:34 AM
Jun 2020
Have to agree, if you've read the series then this was a huge let down and honestly would rather have seen queen bee handle this. The art is just awful, even if the animation is smooth, and it really takes away from the hentai. The pacing is also a mess and takes basically all the interest out of the story.

Overall its just bland even if you don't compare it to the source. The art is nothing special, no story or development, the sex scenes are just adequate and at times awkward looking, and I just don't understand who would really like this. For everyone giving such high scores, have you not scene the dozens of much better hentai out there?
May 19, 2021 12:23 PM

Feb 2017
EcchiGorilla said:
Oh wow, i found this incredible. So much sex packed into 24 minutes, and it didn't feel forced or awkward. Sakuramachi-san is super hot, everything she does is so erotic, especially those intense blowjobs. The other girl sucking him on the bus was nice as well, i hope it's a setup for a threesome next ep.

If u liked the hentai, give the doujin a try.... is so much better.
Nov 3, 2021 6:48 AM
Jan 2019
The fluidity of the animation was amazing! Please recommend me more hentals like this
Feb 28, 2022 7:16 AM

Jun 2019
I'm not a fan of this art style, not at all. Some of the frames looked alright, but they were in the minority. Apart from that, I like the concept of this hentai, and I hope they do more with it in the next episode.
Nov 14, 2022 12:34 AM
Jul 2017
If she calls herself a succubus, then where are her horns, wings, and tail? Don't succubi have those? And she should be killing the poor kid by fucking the shit out of him till his dick breaks. I don't think she a succubus, though. I think she's a dirty little whore who wants a big fat dick fucking her pussy.
Raymond_BermeaNov 20, 2022 11:17 PM
Feb 17, 2023 3:26 AM

Nov 2010
18:51 Very nice lickable armpit!
Not a fan of the art, and the sex scenes weren't erotic enough for me. Also, all that cum sucking being done to the MC made me feel weak. I didn't get a hard-on.
Mar 13, 3:23 PM

Aug 2021
And they will continue to do so xd
I liked it a lot, Sakuramachi and Yomisawa are very beautiful.
Yomisawa really is a succubus? hmm.
And who appeared at the end? Well, let's see what happens.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Succubus Stayed Life The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

fourberie - Dec 24, 2020

8 by Hentai1608 »»
Mar 13, 4:03 PM

» Is this still airing?

removed-user - Aug 5, 2021

3 by Kei_001 »»
Sep 20, 2021 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.