Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 31, 2021 12:14 AM
Aug 2013
The episode was nice and the whole prom thing and the bet between 8man and Yukino was wrapped up nicely. There's still some things that I don't get. I mean this series just tries to make even the simplest things complicated and subtle.

1st of all when Yukino says grant Yu wish, does Yukino and Hachiman know what Yui wish actually is?

And what is Yui wish? I can only think that her wish is for all 3 of them to be together and be romantically together with Hachiman. Do both Hachiman and Yukino know this? Does Yui know what Yukino wants? I guess she does.

Also what is this fake relationship that Yukino keeps talking about? What ended with this? Their club? Or their co-dependecy. Or is it because they are going to graduate? Somebody answer this.

This might be my opinion only but their relationship (between the 3 of them share is genuine. Why is there so much fuss about what's real what's fake? I personally feel that if someone cares for the other and supports and help her then it is automatically genuine. The three of them have helped each other grow on a personal level. In weird and twisted ways, yes, but they did, didn't they? They share that friendship.. And no relationship or friendship is perfect. I hate Yukino sister.. It's like shw knows nothing but to spew negative and stir things up. She completely denies their bond but who is she to decide when she's not one of 'them'. Some ppl like her but I hate her.
Jul 15, 2021 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
this all wouldnt be a problem if yui and yukino just stopped being so weird and shy and kissed eachother, this anime would be so much better but eh whatever
Sep 24, 2021 10:00 PM

Jan 2016
Yukino out here with the big brain move of making Hachi grant Yui's wish which will be to date Yukino. Outstanding move. Or even better the wish will be to grant Yukino's wish and they will keep looping
Feb 24, 2022 1:03 PM

Nov 2010
As expected, Hachiman and Yuki really loves to complicate things between them whenever possible. I have a simple mind and their actions are incomprehensible to me. It's entertaining at least.
Feb 25, 2022 3:54 PM

Mar 2019
Nice episode, but also a very confusing one.

Loved that Hachiman scene when talking to Yukinon's mom, when he brought up his name. Seems like the prom is a success now, but I really wonder what's going to happen with those 3. Seems like Yukino wants Yui to win and from her saying "I want all of it" over and over again, I'm getting the feeling that she doesn't just want this club to be just as normal as it used to be, but she also wants Hachiman and that's why she's saying it's just impossible. Yukino acknowledged that while saying that everything is over now which was so sad.

Forget what I said about Haruno, I still don't know if she's good or not and Ig the anime wants it to be that way. What exactly did she mean when talking to Hayama "That's how it was, right?" and what follows right after, before it cuts out to the final scene with 8man and Yukino.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 30, 2022 8:53 AM

Apr 2013
Well... we already know who will win. But I'll enjoy next episode nonetheless.
Jul 30, 2022 9:18 AM
Oct 2021
Is it just me or is yumiko best girl?
Nov 5, 2022 2:33 PM

Nov 2018
I think co-dependency can be painful too. However, I strongly doubt the relationship between Yui, Yukino, and Hachiman is co-dependency or merely co-dependency.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Nov 30, 2022 4:29 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Oregairu in a nutshell :

Dec 1, 2022 2:15 PM
Aug 2021
poggers, very poggers
Apr 20, 2023 9:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ok but what if this took place in a world where the Yukinoshita's car did NOT hit Hachiman? Would he have still been able to take the most powerful piece on the chess board and turn it against them??

And yeah, no matter what Hachiman says, he's the one who truly won. Yukino has acknowledged it from the start. He saved the prom. And so, she makes the decision that she believes will set everything right.

She tells him to go and grant Yui's wish, and maybe even take her to a love hotel. edit: Or wait, maybe I'm wrong. Has Yui's wish changed? Does she now wish to sacrifice herself for Yukino? I guess that explains what happens in the last episode a bit better, with Yui asking Yukino if she really understood what her wish was. Yukino believed it to be the same, but really Yui has grown up to that point and has decided to this time put Yukino's true wish first and foremost. Or maybe she still desires to "take it all", I actually don't know lol. I hope it gets cleared up when we see Hachiman confront Yui next.
BetaMaleUltraApr 20, 2023 9:10 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 27, 2023 4:28 PM
Jan 2023
khasdbcsdcvdfdudsdsnhfsdv\
May 22, 2023 8:22 AM

Oct 2021
When he said "I'm hikigaya hachiman" and yukino's mom realised it, I deadass got goosebumps bruh. The clubroom scene between hachiman and yukinoshita was beautiful and painful at the same time, great episode nonetheless 5/5
Dec 21, 2023 11:33 AM

Sep 2017
God, I fucking despise Haruno, that miserable piece of human garbage. Yeah go on, keep up your holier than thou attitude, spewing pretentious slop like some armchair psychiatrist.
Apr 5, 9:49 PM
Mar 2023
what the fuck is going on?
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

488 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

» Does the light novel continues from where season 3 ends

Alfee_51 - Jul 22, 2021

20 by Tobitwo »»
Mar 30, 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.