Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2020 10:21 PM

Mar 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Was expecting Nomi's mom to yell at him or get angry, but she just hugged him, this shows she cares about her son.
Don't think I saw her before, nice introduction of a character, hope to see Nomi's mom in later chapters.
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Sep 2, 2020 7:44 PM
Aug 2019
I thought this manga was finished but i guess it wasnt. so now i have to wait for more issues to come out. Im very very sad :(. But still, this was the best manga I have ever read and i am looking foward to the future :)
Sep 5, 2020 11:25 PM

May 2015
Finally, Nomiya's mom appeared, I thought we would never see her. It was a great chapter.
Nov 9, 2020 8:46 AM
Apr 2018
Nomiya's mom appeared when he was a child,but she always looked drunk at that time,the end of this chapter is pretty amazing,hope we can see next chapter soon and get a ep15 book
Nov 22, 2020 1:44 AM
Feb 2020
This chapter was really emotional . Shiratori bidding goodbye, Nomiya remembering about the past and at the end we get to see Nomiya's mother. That hug :') , my man always needed that hug. A great chapter indeed.
Jan 16, 1:39 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
They are not alone!!!
There are friends and family!!
kekeke
Feb 3, 8:07 AM
Sep 2020
na espera de outros volumes.
Feb 26, 2:56 PM

Jan 2020
Yet another peak chapter. We finally get to see Nomi's mom 90 chapters in (i forgot if she was ever shown to begin with). Shes actually pretty supportive, more so than I'd expect tbh. I dont know why, but I was expecting a bum ass parent for a second. Glad to see that I was wrong, since that'd be pretty cliche imo. GOATatori saying farewell got me in the feels, but just like Takahashi, I feel happy that hes getting better treatment. Maybe he can come back to wrestling for good or something..
man.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Chapter 95 Discussion

ryzxgum - Dec 2, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 96 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 23

4 by outolunch »»
Mar 16, 7:37 AM

Poll: » REAL Chapter 36 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 4, 2011

12 by _Zanga »»
Feb 29, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 86 Discussion

Klad - Aug 29, 2019

4 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 84 Discussion

Jacksnapp - Feb 7, 2017

9 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.