Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2020 3:25 AM
Feb 2019
https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1298554498672197632?s=19

Very sad, but could notice something was up when pacing accelerated. Hope the creators well on future endeavors.
Aug 26, 2020 4:13 AM

Jun 2016
RIP, good luck to the future.
Aug 26, 2020 4:30 AM
Sep 2018
This is a sad news but not really a surprise. The manga had an amazing start but unfortunately Japanese reader didn't like it. Surviving in Shonen Jump is really hard if your manga is a psychological sci-fi ig
Aug 26, 2020 5:06 AM

Sep 2017
its a shame such a great art and premise got axed, well it was a good read tho

big hope for the authors will continue with another series. i really like the art
Aug 26, 2020 5:18 AM

Mar 2016
The story was new but it wasn't handled properly by making the MC paranoid most of the time and constantly sucking on the fact that he's plagiarising.

What I would have expected is for him to think for a considerable amount of time if he actually wants to run the series and if so, in what way.

He could have tried to turn it into a biweekly shounen edition if he tried to negotiate for it.

Aside from the story, the artwork is amazing. I love how the artist has taken their time to properly draw everything and letting us focus on reading it.

A shame that it turned out this way, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next work of the Artist.
Aug 26, 2020 5:48 AM
Feb 2020
That’s disappointing this series had potential but unfortunately due to it not being popular in Japan it’s now being rushed to an ending
Oh well
Aug 26, 2020 7:02 AM

Dec 2016
Honestly not surprised. This series have an identity problem in that it doesn't know what it want to be. I'm not even talk about later chapters, i'm talking about the first 7 chapters. By the 2nd and 3rd chapter, instead of build off the potential conflict between the MC and WK original author, it just sweep it away by making the girl say it's okay. Then the following chapters are just MC self-pity and the author keep trying to justify the MC actions rather than accepted that his MC might not be the most upstanding person.
Aug 26, 2020 7:05 AM

Aug 2020
First Act-Age Axed-Age, and now this. 2020 keeps getting worse.
私は禁止されています、これは偽のアカウントです
Aug 26, 2020 8:31 AM

Sep 2013
Here's to hoping the author steps their game up with their next release or gets another editor. Ghost Writer was the definition of a good premise but apparently no one had any idea how to make it take off from there.

My worst fear is that they'll return with some shitty perv harem to stand in for the hotspring ghost garbage and cash in on that in hopes of easier reach.
Aug 26, 2020 8:51 AM

Sep 2018
I have no idea what's shueisha's stratregy. During this year alone, massive series like "The Promised Neverland", "Haikyuu", and "Demon Slayer" had finished; A new manga by "Naruto" author was axed; "Act-Age" was discontinued, and now they're axing one of their most promising new titles (although I didn't read it :P)
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Aug 26, 2020 9:34 AM

Dec 2017
chair-sama said:
I have no idea what's shueisha's stratregy. During this year alone, massive series like "The Promised Neverland", "Haikyuu", and "Demon Slayer" had finished; A new manga by "Naruto" author was axed; "Act-Age" was discontinued, and now they're axing one of their most promising new titles (although I didn't read it :P)

It's not promising to them. It was bottom of the TOC the last 3 chapters (excluding the final chapter), and sales were bad (4.7k in a week), so it was expected.

Aug 26, 2020 9:42 AM
Nov 2017
we are gonna have one last chapter right?
Aug 26, 2020 10:36 AM

Dec 2016
chair-sama said:

What promising about this? It rank at the bottom the magazine and it sale is terrible. Good premiere can only carry so much, you need good execution to make it work. this one lack the execution part, not because it rushed, because the author can't write drama in a drama series.
Aug 26, 2020 2:06 PM

Mar 2018
Damn i really enjoyed this manga. It wasn't gonna be the next big hit but it was still enjoyable...atleast to me
Aug 26, 2020 11:55 PM

Sep 2018
chair-sama said:
happyfacecool said:

It's not promising to them. It was bottom of the TOC the last 3 chapters (excluding the final chapter), and sales were bad (4.7k in a week), so it was expected.

ExaltedChampion said:

What promising about this? It rank at the bottom the magazine and it sale is terrible. Good premiere can only carry so much, you need good execution to make it work. this one lack the execution part, not because it rushed, because the author can't write drama in a drama series.

1. I clearly stated that I didn't read this manga.
2. My post wasn't about being mad being this manga is axed, it was about being dissapointed by what Shueisha is doing. Jump has currently the smallest line of big hitters in a long time, they decide to still axe new series after not very big amount of time, and this manga seemed like it had some kind of potential, although as I said I didn’t read it
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Aug 27, 2020 1:23 AM

Dec 2016
chair-sama said:
chair-sama said:
happyfacecool said:

ExaltedChampion said:

2. My post wasn't about being mad being this manga is axed, it was about being dissapointed by what Shueisha is doing. Jump has currently the smallest line of big hitters in a long time, they decide to still axe new series after not very big amount of time, and this manga seemed like it had some kind of potential, although as I said I didn’t read it

Shueisha probably see no potential in it since it at the bottom of the magazine all the time and sell terrible. Like they have a choice here, both are risky, let it continue to die a slow death with a small chance it might turn around or give another new series a chance.
Aug 27, 2020 2:48 PM

Jul 2011
chair-sama said:

The selling is droping. But they got what they deserve. Nobody tells them to cancel every new series what just started and not a big hit after couple of weeks. The readers can't trust them and don't want to read or buy a series what maybe is canceled after two or three months.

And I can understand them. Every series what was interesting to me was axed in the last few years and they let runing series which are just average.

Yeah, I understand you, but I can't write in English. Yeah, one of the most easiest language. But in exchange I can speak and write one of the most difficult: Hungarian :D - Akinek nem tetszik valami, elmehet Kukutyinba zabot hegyezni.
Aug 27, 2020 4:00 PM

Dec 2017
chair-sama said:

Why did you quote me to tell me this. I know you didn't read it and I never said you were mad about it, I was just stating that it wasn't promising for them and why they ultimately cancelled it.

Keep in mind that I like the series, but I was just stating facts about it. Plus Jump is bringing new manga so they need room, and Time Paradox was performing the worst out of all of them
Aug 27, 2020 11:30 PM

Dec 2016
Nuttika said:
chair-sama said:

The selling is droping. But they got what they deserve. Nobody tells them to cancel every new series what just started and not a big hit after couple of weeks. The readers can't trust them and don't want to read or buy a series what maybe is canceled after two or three months.

And I can understand them. Every series what was interesting to me was axed in the last few years and they let runing series which are just average.

They don't need it to be a big hit, just not keep stay at the bottom rank like S8 and Paradox and sale like shit. Like it's the readers who decided which series to support, not Jump.
Aug 28, 2020 2:31 AM

Jul 2011
happyfacecool said:
Keep in mind that I like the series, but I was just stating facts about it. Plus Jump is bringing new manga so they need room, and Time Paradox was performing the worst out of all of them

Too much new series in this selling year. With the 3 new series which they start to publish in this week it will be 16 (!!) series in this year (I know Zipman and Agravity Boys started in december 2019 but the first chapter was published in 2020's 1st and 2nd issue). And the selling years is not end! I think they have one more axe and new series route around november.

If you check the published series list you can see in the previous years they started 10 to 14 new series. I think they are in panic.Too much big series ended and to much promising was cancelled in this year. That's why they are in rush and cancelled weeks earlier Bone Collection and TPGW than it's usual.

And I think Agravity Boys, Moriking, Magu-chan and Boku to Roboco will end like Mitama Security: sudden cancelled after almost a year publishing because they are surviving but can't built massive fanbase.
NuttikaAug 28, 2020 2:35 AM

Yeah, I understand you, but I can't write in English. Yeah, one of the most easiest language. But in exchange I can speak and write one of the most difficult: Hungarian :D - Akinek nem tetszik valami, elmehet Kukutyinba zabot hegyezni.
Aug 30, 2020 9:52 AM

Oct 2017
Ye this was obvious after how the pacing became faster.
Aug 30, 2020 10:20 AM

Dec 2016
Honestly I'm very salty about this. Like really, Japanese readers doesn't mind when MC is killing people (eg Death Note) or molesting other characters (eg Plunderer) but plagiarism is crossing the line for them?
Because it is sole reason why this series was axed, because of plagiarism motive in this series.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 30, 2020 10:30 AM

Dec 2016
Nieznajomy43 said:
Honestly I'm very salty about this. Like really, Japanese readers doesn't mind when MC is killing people (eg Death Note) or molesting other characters (eg Plunderer) but plagiarism is crossing the line for them?
Because it is sole reason why this series was axed, because of plagiarism motive in this series.

It because the author keep trying to justify the plagiarism and framed as good to keep the MC good. Did Death Note also framed that Light is in the right and try to make him a perfectly good person? Also this manga also failed at a lot of other point beside that, it have no conflict, MC is terrible with his self-pity and artist martyr complex.
Aug 30, 2020 10:44 AM

Jul 2019
was planning to read this, but I don't know if I should now.
Aug 30, 2020 2:01 PM

Dec 2016
ExaltedChampion said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

It because the author keep trying to justify the plagiarism and framed as good to keep the MC good. Did Death Note also framed that Light is in the right and try to make him a perfectly good person? Also this manga also failed at a lot of other point beside that, it have no conflict, MC is terrible with his self-pity and artist martyr complex.

Definitely there are real life people who consider Light as a good person and outside of his god complex he was framed mostly as a good because of killing bad people and his idea of eradicating all evil.
Also does not have to always be a conflict in stories, but even if, conflict with Aino (as mangaka) was established most likely when TPGW was decided to be axed. And still there were physical magazines of future WSJ so there were a threat that someone could find them.

It isn't surprising that Sasaki was hull of self-pity when his only successful work was based on plagiarism and still not good as original, and definitely he didn't had martyr complex because he had genuine reason to wonder why it's all happening to him.

"It because the author keep trying to justify the plagiarism and framed as good to keep the MC good."
And thats what was most interesting in this series because of "gray morality" that this motive represented, there were good and bad side of what Sasaki is doing like from MC and meta perspective (because of plagiarism) what he was doing was a bad, but from perspective of other characters who didn't knew truth he was doing good, like he was inspiring other people to become mangakas somewhat good example can be Aino herself, she was creating White Knight for over a 10 years before releasing it in original timeline but in new timeline she published her new work in about a year.
Authors knew that Sasaki will not live in vacuum and his actions will have consequences and it was realistic and because no one found a truth it was mostly positive, and only when he was doing on its own people were starting "questioning his abilities" you can even see this in last chapter when Aino says "Oh, is that why WK wasn't as good lately".
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 30, 2020 7:18 PM
Jun 2020
Its Sad That This Manga Ended
I Wish It Had Continued

But Just Like Teppei Said As Long As Someone Out There Gets It 👍

Tnx For Bringing This Manga Author
Aug 30, 2020 11:30 PM

Dec 2016
Nieznajomy43 said:
ExaltedChampion said:

Definitely there are real life people who consider Light as a good person and outside of his god complex he was framed mostly as a good because of killing bad people and his idea of eradicating all evil.
Also does not have to always be a conflict in stories, but even if, conflict with Aino (as mangaka) was established most likely when TPGW was decided to be axed. And still there were physical magazines of future WSJ so there were a threat that someone could find them.

It isn't surprising that Sasaki was hull of self-pity when his only successful work was based on plagiarism and still not good as original, and definitely he didn't had martyr complex because he had genuine reason to wonder why it's all happening to him.

"It because the author keep trying to justify the plagiarism and framed as good to keep the MC good."
And thats what was most interesting in this series because of "gray morality" that this motive represented, there were good and bad side of what Sasaki is doing like from MC and meta perspective (because of plagiarism) what he was doing was a bad, but from perspective of other characters who didn't knew truth he was doing good, like he was inspiring other people to become mangakas somewhat good example can be Aino herself, she was creating White Knight for over a 10 years before releasing it in original timeline but in new timeline she published her new work in about a year.
Authors knew that Sasaki will not live in vacuum and his actions will have consequences and it was realistic and because no one found a truth it was mostly positive, and only when he was doing on its own people were starting "questioning his abilities" you can even see this in last chapter when Aino says "Oh, is that why WK wasn't as good lately".

It doesn't matter how readers think Light is in the right, the text of the work doesn't support him, Light is framed as a sociopath with god complex and while he kill bad people, he also kill a lot of good people to protect himself. Ultimately the goal of the manga is to stop Light.

Sasaki martyr complex is that he think he is sacrificed himself so that the world can see this masterpiece. Like he could stop anytime be he won't.

As for the gray morality, it doesn't work since there always a third option that can resolve everything but the MC and the mangaka refuse to take, show the girl the proofs and quit. No, for the story to keep going, the MC have to keep plagiarize , but if the MC continue doing that despite having a clear way out it would implied Sasaki isn't a perfectly good person, so the author keep inserting more reason for him to keep plagiarize without making him as the bad guy.

Lastly, this mangaka waste too much time and can't commit to a single plot. First 3 chapters set up the main conflict of the MC and the main girl for him to then promptly drop it, the next 2 chapter spend on the MC tracing WK which also go no where. Those are 6 chapters wasted without showing progress or the direction of how the story will develop.
Sep 3, 2020 2:14 PM

Dec 2015
Too much controversy. And tbh the manga wasn't going anywhere and quality declined very rapidly past the first few chapters.
Sep 3, 2020 3:29 PM
Jun 2020
Well rip. Read the first two chapters anyway.
Sep 4, 2020 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
They axed this, but still didn't with Agravity Boys.

Lol.
Sep 7, 2020 12:53 PM

Feb 2015
Damn, this was axed in well under 2 months.
Manga series should at least reach somewhat halfway the first arc before Shueisha thinks about cancelling, 15 chapters in sure, that's when you start making math, not 6 chapters, not even american comic books cancel series that early anymore.
SteelingMaxSep 7, 2020 12:57 PM

Sep 14, 2020 11:42 AM

Dec 2017
ArendQuest said:

Lol.

Lol why would they have axed Agravity instead of Time Paradox. Agravity sold better and ranked better lol. In fact because of Time Paradox and Bone Collection, Agravity wasn't last for a good while on the TOC because those two took the spot.

Agravity volume 1 sold 12k (it sold 5000 on its first week)
Time Paradox sold 4.7k (sold better than Moriking)
happyfacecoolSep 14, 2020 11:46 AM
Sep 14, 2020 12:30 PM

Jun 2020
Lmao dropped it after chapter 1 I could see it coming
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 14, 2020 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
happyfacecool said:
ArendQuest said:

Lol.

Lol why would they have axed Agravity instead of Time Paradox. Agravity sold better and ranked better lol. In fact because of Time Paradox and Bone Collection, Agravity wasn't last for a good while on the TOC because those two took the spot.

Sorry for upseting you.
Sep 14, 2020 1:41 PM

Dec 2017
ArendQuest said:
happyfacecool said:

Sorry for upseting you.

? I'm not upset, in fact I am quite happy Agravity survived because it deserved to :)

Just wanted to let you know since u seem confused why Agravity is still alive compared to Time Paradox even though Agravity deserved to survive more than Time Paradox.
Sep 15, 2020 5:45 PM

Aug 2016
Honestly fuck the Japanese audience for their negative backlash to this for the stupidest of reasons. It's clear that it was rushed and got axed because of that. And why the backlash? It dealt with themes of plagiarism. Fucking stupid.

Sep 27, 2020 1:46 PM

Jul 2011
happyfacecool said:
ArendQuest said:

Lol.

Yeah, both Agravity Boys and Moriking survived long time but both of them are close to get cancelled. They are in the bottom of the weekly ranking list.

I said it earlier: don't get high hope on them: Magu-chan, Boku to Roboco, Agravity Boys and Morking will be canceled before they reach the 50th chapter.
Mashle will survive because it's mixed with fight scene and the story is connected not just episodic. Same goes with Cop and Dolphin. It has chance but not as much as for Mashle.
About High School Family I'm not sure. It's just the beginning and it stands in a good rank in votes but pretty unpopular with foreigners.

It looks like WSJ's editors gave up to search for replacement of Gintama and Saiki and go back to demon/vampire/exorcist type shounen manga. (Phantom Seer, Our Blood Oath and Ayakashi Triangle... but it's replacment for Yuuna (and soon We never learn) which was ecchi...) It seems like didn't work the gag line up so they try to be more classical.
NuttikaSep 27, 2020 10:44 PM

Sep 27, 2020 6:39 PM

Dec 2017
Nuttika said:
happyfacecool said:

Yeah, both Agravity Boys and Moriking survived long time but both of them are close to get canceled. They are in the bottom of the weekly ranking list.

I said it earlier: don't get high hope on them: Magu-chan, Boku to Roboco, Agravity Boys and Morking will be canceled before they reach the 50th chapter.
Mashle will survive because it's mixed with fight scene and the story is connected not just episodic. Same goes with Cop and Dolphin. It has chance but not as much as for Mashle.
About High School Family I'm not sure. It's just the beginning and it stands in a good rank in votes but pretty unpopular with foreigners.

It looks like WSJ's editors gave up to search for replacement of Gintama and Saiki and go back to demon/vampire/exorcist type shounen manga. (Phantom Seer, Our Blood Oath and Ayakashi Triangle... but it's replacment for Yuuna (and soon We never learn) which was ecchi...) It seems like didn't work the gag line up so they try to be more classical.

Oh yeah, I know that Agravity and Moriking will probably be axed next sadly. At least they had pretty good runs, but tbh Roboco might do well depending on sales. It's ranking good right now, but if sales are bad like Moriking I can see Jump drop it on the rankings like they did for Morking before Vol 1 when it ranked highly.

Highschool Family could do well tbh, author had a previous manga that run for a long time in Jump so who knows how well it will do in sales and rankings.
Sep 27, 2020 10:17 PM

Jul 2011
happyfacecool said:

Oh yeah, I know that Agravity and Moriking will probably be axed next sadly. At least they had pretty good runs, but tbh Roboco might do well depending on sales. It's ranking good right now, but if sales are bad like Moriking I can see Jump drop it on the rankings like they did for Morking before Vol 1 when it ranked highly.

Highschool Family could do well tbh, author had a previous manga that run for a long time in Jump so who knows how well it will do in sales and rankings.

Mitama Security was high ranked in the early chapters and if I know correct it selled well and the author had previous series too but it was cancelled later.

Roboco mostly in the middle on ranking but after 10-15 chapters and the next axe route it will ranked lower.

Yes, author of HFS had previous work but it doesn't mean anything. Naruto was one of the golden egg of WSJ and Samurai8 was cancelled (it would be worked better if they published in JUMP SQ instead of WSJ and that was what the author wanted.... shame on greedy WSJ's editors). Kuroko no Basuke was pretty popular too (I'm a big fan too) but Robot×Laserbeam was cancelled too after one and half year.

Or Nurarihyon no Mago was running for years but the author's next works (Illegal Rear, Kamio Yui) was cancelled no matter have good they was. And previous works of Cop and dolphin's author, Harapeko no Marie and Beelzebub was cancelled too. Beelzebub runned more than 5 years and has anime too. But it means nothing.

And for example Bleach was ranked badly for years but selled well and was long runner so they not let it till the manga f**d up completly . Now We never learn is ranked bad since the five ending route started but they let it running because this is the 4th route and has only one more and if it goes before Ayakashi Triangle builds its own fanbase they will not have any well sales ecchi series. (Which I really don't care but they want one.)

Legend of WSJ, Rurouni Kenshin's author has axed series too. (Gun Blaze West was juist cancelled and I can understand why. Busou Renkin's couple of last chapters was published in monthly magazine.) And I'm sure that now ongoing sequel would cancelled in quickly if it runs in WSJ. But because the editors know that most of fan are older than 25 they puplish it magazine whose readers avarage age are higher than WSJ's and it sales well.
That's what they should have done with Samurai8 and TPGW, cause not their story or art was bad but they mistook the target audience's age. It seems to be common problem with WSJ.

NuttikaSep 27, 2020 10:38 PM

Sep 27, 2020 11:11 PM

Dec 2017
Nuttika said:
happyfacecool said:

Mitama Security was high ranked in the early chapters and if I know correct it selled well and the author had previous series too but it was cancelled later.

Roboco mostly in the middle on ranking but after 10-15 chapters and the next axe route it will ranked lower.

Yes, author of HFS had previous work but it doesn't mean anything. Naruto was one of the golden egg of WSJ and Samurai8 was cancelled (it would be worked better if they published in JUMP SQ instead of WSJ and that was what the author wanted.... shame on greedy WSJ's editors). Kuroko no Basuke was pretty popular too (I'm a big fan too) but Robot×Laserbeam was cancelled too after one and half year.

Or Nurarihyon no Mago was running for years but the author's next works (Illegal Rear, Kamio Yui) was cancelled no matter have good they was. And previous works of Cop and dolphin's author, Harapeko no Marie and Beelzebub was cancelled too. Beelzebub runned more than 5 years and has anime too. But it means nothing.

And for example Bleach was ranked badly for years but selled well and was long runner so they not let it till the manga f**d up completly . Now We never learn is ranked bad since the five ending route started but they let it running because this is the 4th route and has only one more and if it goes before Ayakashi Triangle builds its own fanbase they will not have any well sales ecchi series. (Which I really don't care but they want one.)

Legend of WSJ, Rurouni Kenshin's author has axed series too. (Gun Blaze West was juist cancelled and I can understand why. Busou Renkin's couple of last chapters was published in monthly magazine.) And I'm sure that now ongoing sequel would cancelled in quickly if it runs in WSJ. But because the editors know that most of fan are older than 25 they puplish it magazine whose readers avarage age are higher than WSJ's and it sales well.
That's what they should have done with Samurai8 and TPGW, cause not their story or art was bad but they mistook the target audience's age. It seems to be common problem with WSJ.

Mitama sold badly actually, believe it sold 5k first volume, but then kept dropping. Mitama lasted a while because it had good TOC ranks, and other series did worse than it. 47 chapters is a pretty good run imo.

Roboco we should wait for sales. Moriking had high ranks before, but Jump stopped pushing it because it sold badly after all the push they gave it. Roboco vol 1 hasn't even released yet and we never know if it will sell well. If Roboco sells badly and its TOC is ranked badly after then we can think that, but as of now its on a good track.

For Highschool Family, I only said he had a successful manga before was because it is a very similar style. It hasn't even been ranked yet, and theres a good chance Jump will try putting it at the bottom of the TOC like they did with his previous series. obviously it might not end up successful but we should wait till it starts getting ranked (Series actually start getting ranked when they reach chapter 8). Ik other authors aren't successful at times, but I was saying that people in Japan might like the series because it seems it has a similar style of comedy to his previous series.

Also WNL ranking doesn't matter anymore. They don't rank it highly because it doesn't need any more promotion anymore since it is ending soon. Samurai 8 had a decent run too, but its sales weren't improving and had bad rankings. Time Paradox sold badly, and there not gonna keep a series that does badly from the start and ranks dead last right from the beginning for 3 weeks in a row. Think about it, Shueisha is a company. They aren't gonna keep a series just because some people like it. They look at numbers, and if it doesn't sell well they axe it. It isn't greed, they want successful titles and no Samurai 8 wasn't gonna improve in sales and neither was Time Paradox.
happyfacecoolSep 27, 2020 11:17 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

49 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

34 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 15 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Dec 3, 2020

10 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - May 17, 2020

51 by e5812 »»
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 13 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 23, 2020

16 by AbiSa »»
Aug 24, 2020 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.