Forum Settings
Forums

This series shouldn't be marked as "Finished" with 1 volume

New
Aug 25, 2020 12:01 PM
Mar 2015
Yeah I didn't think there was going to be another one when it was first published, I don't think even Kareno himself did lol. Hard to guess if it should stay finished now or if it is going to happen first of june next year again.
Aug 25, 2020 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
Harenck said:
Yeah I didn't think there was going to be another one when it was first published, I don't think even Kareno himself did lol. Hard to guess if it should stay finished now or if it is going to happen first of june next year again.

At the very least the story started with vol 1 finished by the end of vol 2, so if there's a 3rd vol it would be a different story.

The author said that he used a second volume because there was too many infos/things he wanted to integrate in that story and he realized that it would be a mess if he didn't do it in two steps/volumes.
Aug 25, 2020 11:09 PM
Mar 2015
Zefyris said:
Harenck said:

At the very least the story started with vol 1 finished by the end of vol 2, so if there's a 3rd vol it would be a different story.

The author said that he used a second volume because there was too many infos/things he wanted to integrate in that story and he realized that it would be a mess if he didn't do it in two steps/volumes.

I see, haven't got around reading that second volume yet so I couldn't be certain, but it makes sense considering the first one. Just out of curiosity, did he state that in the afterword or somewhere else? Can't quite remember. Well, anyways, the edit request has been made, though it should take a while to change as it took to get approved.
Aug 26, 2020 1:27 AM

Apr 2013
Harenck said:
Zefyris said:

I see, haven't got around reading that second volume yet so I couldn't be certain, but it makes sense considering the first one. Just out of curiosity, did he state that in the afterword or somewhere else? Can't quite remember. Well, anyways, the edit request has been made, though it should take a while to change as it took to get approved.

He stated that in the afterwords of the second volume.
He wasn't clear if there would be more volume in this series in the future however.
ZefyrisAug 26, 2020 3:11 AM
Aug 26, 2020 3:05 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been moved to the correct board.
Nov 13, 2020 11:31 AM

Apr 2013
So anyway, it's still shown as completed after 1 vol in the db.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7687 by St0rmblade »»
1 hour ago

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

131 by nerfsunny »»
10 hours ago

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.