Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 21, 2020 10:29 PM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
civonad said:

AGN comfort me please without spoiling. I just want yukino and hachiman to end up together
Everything is fine.. Do not worry my child.

So i will be happy right? Thank you sensei A_G_N
Aug 21, 2020 10:34 PM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
jv_nicolini said:
Yukino wishes Yui and Hachiman to end together, because she doesn't understands her own feelings, so she's running away. But Yui knows that Hachiman acutally is in love Yukinoi, so she want Hachiman to decide which one to choose. Yukino is sure that if she leaves Yui and Hachiman will be together, however Hachiman won't accept that and start doing this prom thing
You're off on Yui's wish, but the episodes will clear it out, hopefully. If you want me to clarify I can, some viewers got it, some didn't. It's not a spoiler anyway. And it'll prob help understnad next ep better

As in i will be happy with yukino hachiman in the end yeah 🙏🙏
Aug 21, 2020 11:33 PM

Feb 2018
I love yui but Yukinon's and Hachiman's chemistry is the best in the show
Aug 22, 2020 12:12 AM

Jun 2016
Pretty good episode yui being annoying in the end. But I like that she is supportive of hachiman

Hachiman acting like moron. Priceless 😀. I love yukino way more this season than Hachiman

I really like hachiman and Yukino

I hope Hachiman and Yukino settle their issues.

Aug 22, 2020 12:43 AM

Feb 2014
A_G_N said:
dasprn said:

That pretty much sums up White Album 2.

Exception though is, Hachiman's not gonna stand idle while this happens...

Gotta see what he does....
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 22, 2020 1:02 AM
Jan 2020
Man that rap battle was amazing, never thought I'd see something like that in here
Aug 22, 2020 4:08 AM

Aug 2018
Wrong! Yukino thinks Yui wish is for World Peace that's why she said "my wish is the same as yours". But Yui's wish is for a pony I guess we will never have peace in the middle east.
Aug 22, 2020 6:32 AM

Oct 2017
Another magnificent episode. Yui gonna make me cry again damn. Hachiman's rap battle was dope XD.
Aug 22, 2020 6:52 AM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
civonad said:

IM so sorry for constantly replying, quoting and spamming you but you are the only helpful person around here for me and if you reply to my questions i wont bother u no more sir.

AGN comfort me please without spoiling. I just want yukino and hachiman to end up together

IM so sorry for constantly replying, quoting and spamming you but you are the only helpful person around here for me and if you reply to my questions i wont bother u no more sir.
Aug 22, 2020 7:02 AM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
jv_nicolini said:
Yukino wishes Yui and Hachiman to end together, because she doesn't understands her own feelings, so she's running away. But Yui knows that Hachiman acutally is in love Yukinoi, so she want Hachiman to decide which one to choose. Yukino is sure that if she leaves Yui and Hachiman will be together, however Hachiman won't accept that and start doing this prom thing
You're off on Yui's wish, but the episodes will clear it out, hopefully. If you want me to clarify I can, some viewers got it, some didn't. It's not a spoiler anyway. And it'll prob help understnad next ep better

Actually if its gonna spoil dw im just desperate for hachiman and yukino to be together romantically but i dont wanna get spoiled so dw
Aug 22, 2020 7:13 AM
Jun 2020
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

Whoa, I'm fine, spam me all you want man, I don't mind.
Aug 22, 2020 7:28 AM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
civonad said:

Genuinely I just want hachiman and yukinon to be endgame so badand am worried i gotta wait 5 more weeks :/
Aug 22, 2020 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
The rap battle was just legendary 😂

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2020 8:19 AM
Jun 2020
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

Genuinely I just want hachiman and yukinon to be endgame so badand am worried i gotta wait 5 more weeks :/
Same, I'm distracting myself with the oregairu volumes because of the wait.
Aug 22, 2020 8:28 AM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
civonad said:

Have you finished them?
Aug 22, 2020 8:48 AM

Oct 2018
That rap battle came out of nowhere lol. Seeing 8man rapping was glorious

She said it. She finally said it

Gendo Hikigaya
~Spiritual Healing~

Aug 22, 2020 10:24 AM
Jun 2020
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

Have you finished them?
Yep, they're great, there's new short story one coming out featuring their 3rd year. I suggest reading the novel if you're interested. There's tons of Hachiyuki interactions cut from anime in season 1 and season 2, I think you'll really like it..
Aug 22, 2020 10:48 AM
Jun 2020
the rap battle was my favorit moment in this episode i wonder how yuniko and the others would react
Aug 22, 2020 1:50 PM

Mar 2017
When that bitch said 'Sore aru!' I thought 'here we go again!' and then Hikki started rapping. That was awesome haha

I hate seeing how strained the trio's friendship is now and even when they appear to be getting on, there's still a dark cloud over them because of the things that they're not saying.
Aug 22, 2020 3:50 PM

Jan 2016
Heh nice rapping there 8man xD And Yui just had to record it, it was a very unique moment indeed lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Aug 22, 2020 4:02 PM

Jul 2016
Yui's wish is clearly to be Hachiman's girlfriend and the three continue to be together, Yukino's is the same about Hachiman, but she hopes Yui's will be true due to codependency in the relationship with Hachiman. It was not clear to me if Yukino wanted to cut ties with Yui as well, but after this episode I don't believe.

I hope as always that the three remain friends, but the direction in which we are going seems clear to me(Hachiman x Yukino) and I see no way out.
LevaisAug 22, 2020 4:10 PM
Aug 22, 2020 6:55 PM
Mar 2015
Rapping Hikki was great Got to love girl hugs
Aug 22, 2020 7:30 PM

Dec 2017
I did not reach this episode>
However, I still want to join the party. Yaaaay!
Have a noice day.

Aug 22, 2020 9:32 PM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
civonad said:

Have you finished them?
Yep, they're great, there's new short story one coming out featuring their 3rd year. I suggest reading the novel if you're interested. There's tons of Hachiyuki interactions cut from anime in season 1 and season 2, I think you'll really like it..

I hope that the author keeps going with the short stories i dont care how boring their life is I wanna see their life after school and just the characters interacting and talking to one another, i just don't want the oregairu world to and wanna see more of it desperately.

Also im desperate for hachi yuki to be a thing or im gonna be really mad if all three of them are just like we'll be friends.
Aug 22, 2020 10:42 PM
Apr 2018
hikigaya lost the rap battle, but who cares. It was fun :)

Yahallo
Aug 23, 2020 8:44 AM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
civonad said:

Have you finished them?

Im just hoping hachiman yukinon romance happens
Aug 23, 2020 10:17 AM
Jun 2020
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

civonad said:
A_G_N said:

Well, we'll see what happens😌
A_G_NAug 23, 2020 10:20 AM
Aug 23, 2020 12:19 PM

Mar 2016
Somehow Hachiman came out of no where and stole my soundcloud rapper position and made me unemployed.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Aug 23, 2020 1:25 PM
Aug 2020
What that fuck are sister's points?
I don't have any idea...
I'm still thinking about the love that Yui feels to Hikki..
and what they will choose...
Everytime I think on this doesn't let me sleep at nights.
😕
Aug 23, 2020 6:47 PM
Oct 2015
S_Htr said:
What that fuck are sister's points?
I don't have any idea...
I'm still thinking about the love that Yui feels to Hikki..
and what they will choose...
Everytime I think on this doesn't let me sleep at nights.
😕
Those are points to measure their affection
Aug 23, 2020 6:51 PM
Oct 2015
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

Don't worry, all this nonsense drama will pay off for both of them
Aug 23, 2020 10:08 PM
Apr 2020
ShiroHachi said:
civonad said:

Don't worry, all this nonsense drama will pay off for both of them

Good im so bloody worried that they wont end up together since im not an LN reader but no spoilers. Still though really hope they will!
Aug 24, 2020 5:56 AM
Jun 2017
That rap battle is good...

and YAHALLO MOMENT IS BACK.... YUI SURE IS IN GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW THAT SHE IS ALWAYS WITH HACHIMAN, BUT THAT ONE SCENE WHERE SHE SAID YAHALLO WHILE YUKINON AND 8MAN ARE SEATED TOGETHER.

well lets see what will happen with this one
Aug 24, 2020 8:41 AM

Jan 2020
That rap battle was totally unexpected lol
Aug 24, 2020 9:31 AM

Feb 2010
I lived to see Hikki Rapping
Aug 24, 2020 1:39 PM
Apr 2020
Damn they are really putting effort in this one huh. They've already recruited someone to labor thanks to Zaimokuza (I didn't expected him to have acquaintances.)

That rap debate battle was intensly heat! Mr.Handgesture really won that battle having a sick rhyme even if I can't understand Japanese. Hachiman even stop rapping after he heard his bars. That scene was fantastic, I really can't wait for more, them collaborating with then other school.

Yui really wanna win this competetion huh even if she was not a competitor. I'm sorry to tell you Yui but you and Yukino have both different wishes after this battle was over. Different endings in short.
Aug 24, 2020 1:51 PM
Jan 2019
@zerozenoh At the end, when Yui says to Yukino '' we hope for the same thing'' what are they referring to? For their friendship to be cherished forever or for their love for Hachiman to be accepted?
If anyone has some thoughts about it, thanks.
Aug 24, 2020 2:03 PM
Apr 2020
@Teletta from what I saw from Yukino perspective, when she wins this competition her wish is to end it all, that is to end everything with them. Meanwhile Yui is misunderstanding, she was saying to Yukino that both of them have the same wish, to have an everlasting relationship ( (and she proceeds with these delusional ideas) and not to mention Yui already knew that her boat already sank with Hachiman (Remember when she cried or when she saw the photo of Hachiman and when she was with Hachiman painfully wanting to cry on his shoulders) Hope it helps :)
Aug 24, 2020 3:00 PM

Feb 2020
sudden freestyle rap yeah.. sore aru!
Aug 25, 2020 5:32 AM

May 2018
Not bad lol. Hikki 'rapping' is the funniest thing ever especially in the preview
Aug 26, 2020 3:53 AM

Apr 2014
This show is literally just a generic romantic drama now, nothing separates this from all the other boring drama shows. It has lost everything that made it special in the first season, and now it's actively going against what it had set up in the first season.
Aug 26, 2020 1:47 PM

Apr 2016
The new two guys are pretty funny, honestly. The rap part was weird and bad, it was hard to watch and hear xD
Aug 26, 2020 9:52 PM
Jul 2016
Lol that rap was totally out of left field! It was so weird and out of the blue that it felt right at home in this usually somber series. I sort of wish we get more, but I'd rather see more feel scenes out of the trio. All in all this episode had a balance of light-hearted and serious moments.
Aug 27, 2020 1:02 AM
Nov 2018
sick beats. birthday. yuki and yui reunion. new name.
Aug 27, 2020 10:16 PM

Nov 2013
Regarding the 'wishes',
My interpretation of the scene...

Yui's interpretation of Yukino's wish: To end the group's relationship and also give up on Hachiman.
Evidence: Based on what Yukino says at the end of Ep 5 'I can truly end things with this'
Evidence: Based on Yui's words in Ep 4, 'But I couldn't ever give up, let go, and refuse them the way that she did.'
Evidence: Based on Yukino's realization of the group's codependency and not wanting to rely on Hachiman.

So, when Yui says that Yukino's wish won't be granted, Yui wants to prevent that from happening. This would explain why she lists all the things they would do together, which would take them decades, meaning they would always be together even in the future.

Yukino's interpretation of Yui's wish: For the group to remain friends always and also for Yui to get Hachiman.
Evidence: Yukino says that 'she wishes for Yui's wish to happen instead' and that 'her wish is the same as Yui's' since she intends to 'sacrifice' herself and leave the picture so that Yui can be with Hachiman.

My interpretation of Yui's wish: She intends to leave the picture so that Yukino and Hachiman can be together, but wants to remain friends.
Evidence: Her faking sleeping in Ep 6 is her attempt to savour her moments with Hachiman while they last.. her words, 'But please... just let this time continue for a while longer. I promise to let it end. I promise not to have any hopes that something will happen.' She loves Hachiman, but knows that even if Yukino leaves the picture he would not reciprocate her feelings, so she resorts to small moments of intimacy while she tries to get over him.
Evidence: The title of this episode, "Until the end, Yui Yuigahama will continue watching over them." — Yui has already given up hope that Hachiman will reciprocate her feelings, and knows how Yukino and Hachiman feel about each other (ie. based on the photo at Yukino's bedside, and also based on Hachiman's numerous actions to help out Yukino). Yui is surprised when Yukino tells her that they have the same wish, since that would mean both of them sacrifice themselves and no one is left happy, when what Yui really wants is for her best friends to be happy.

Yui being the nice girl that she is, pretends not to know or understand things, but in reality she turns a blind eye and pretends not to notice so that she can keep the happy days of the group just a while longer. We know for sure that Yui wants the group to remain friends, but her 'wish' that Hachiman and her would be together is a pipe dream. She knows this so at the very least, I think she will confess to Hachiman since she stated this episode that she 'intends to do this all properly'.

Yukino however is not on the same page regarding Yui's wish. At first, this may have been true — where Yui's wish is she wants them all to remain friends AND she gets Hachiman. However, after realizing the feelings of Yukino and Hachiman, and the fact that Hachiman would never reciprocate, I believe her feelings have shifted to wanting her best friends to be happy together, as much as it pains her to do so.

Aug 28, 2020 6:03 AM

Oct 2010
ok now, lowering the score from 6 to 5 because of the bad rap scene and the "sore aru", this anime is interesting only if you read about it from fans who over exaggerate the "drama", like in post #197, it's very a very interesting read but I watched all 7 episodes and they were bad.
Aug 28, 2020 2:07 PM
Jul 2017
The raps and the ending though!!!!
Aug 29, 2020 10:16 AM

Jun 2019
The rap battle b/w them was hilarious. Really funny episode. Quite enjoyable as well.
Yui and Yuki's hug was adorable as well.
Aug 31, 2020 12:39 AM

Jun 2016
This episode's humor was too dryly random for me. Yui does best girl things in the last scene, but no real progress there as that's where their relationships were at the start of the season. Same with much of the rest, either stuff that was obviously going to happen or reminders of old stuff. I'm banking on something actually happening with Hayato at this point, his story still has room to develop and it hasn't even been touched so far this season.
Sep 1, 2020 10:47 AM

May 2015
The rap scene was hilarious (the rap preview too)
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

488 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.