Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2020 8:27 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This really felt like an extra episode, with all of the nudity (sans nipples). A pretty unsavory turn of events too, Fatora really is awful.

Overall, I had fun with this installment. I especially liked how the main cast was transported to different parts of the world in groups, which gives us something a little bit different compared to the stuff that came before. Though I'm not sure that I really 'get' the appeal of El Hazard, as everything in the franchise seems to me to be about equal as far as entertainment goes, but fans certainly seem to have strong opinions on everything that isn't the first set of OVAs.

I'm not sure if Jinnai is lucky or unlucky when it comes to hin mating with the bug queen.

Jan 18, 2021 2:16 PM
May 2013
What's happened with Ifurita??
Oct 24, 2022 3:59 AM
Jul 2012
paryssy said:
What's happened with Ifurita??

That’s what I like to know.

Fortunately, thanks to Fujisawa’s support and Makoto’s heroic act, Alielle and Fatora’s plan has been thwarted. With that, the sweet, innocent Qawool is saved. Poor Nanami and Shayla. Those two haven’t figure it out the whole plot. Fujisawa and Miz got a baby.

More topics from this board

Poll: » El Hazard: The Alternative World Episode 1 Discussion

Rei_III - Oct 7, 2016

0 by Rei_III »»
Oct 7, 2016 3:08 AM

» El Hazard: Ifurita and Makoto

Wolf_Xll - Mar 13, 2014

1 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 2014 4:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.