Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2020 2:22 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hanabi time!
Actually that Yun-face Hanabi was really cute. Much better than the casual Hanabi.
But oh boi. The love story will be complicated... Asahi getting invited by another girl was a little bit surprising though and I feel like Yume is a little (just a little?!) jealous. I guess Sugiyama-senpai is no option anymore. That ship YumexSugiyama won't be a thing...would love to see Yume and Asahi together.
Aug 11, 2020 8:10 PM

Apr 2020
Oh, even kodomo anime has shuraba…… Now I'm sure the thread running through this series is Yume-chan's intimate relationships, hahaha.

Aug 17, 2020 10:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah summer festival... but with a lot of romance tensions xD
Aug 17, 2020 2:33 PM

Mar 2018
Amazing Episode can't wait for the next
Aug 19, 2020 12:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fireworks festival turned out into a love drama. Those kids really had something nice in their summer break. Nice!

Beside every dramas that happening, and sadness that Yume felt there, Yuni-sama just took all the attention. Instead making a black fireworks, she just threw off the magic that turned out the fireworks into her face-look. I just laughing so much with that, for sure! The girls in yukata absolutely stunning. Maira looked more wiser and charming than ever. I just love her! And Yume, ah, i just hope she could solve her feeling in the next episode. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.