Forum Settings
Forums

'Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko' Announces Supporting Cast, Theme Song Artists

#1
Aug 7, 11:08 PM
News Team
Overkilled Red

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 6393
The official website of the Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (By the Grace of the Gods) anime series revealed four additional cast, theme song artists, and a second key visual (pictured) on Saturday. The television anime adapting Roy's adventure fantasy light novel will air on Tokyo MX, BS Fuji, and J:COM TV in October 2020.

Cast
Welanna: Yuuki Hirose (High Score Girl)
Mizelia: Yuuki Takada (New Game!)
Cilia: Yui Fukuo (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.)
Wogan: Tetsu Inada (Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season)

Voice actress Azusa Tadokoro (Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka? opening theme performance), starring as the protagonist Ryouma, is performing the opening theme "Yasashii Sekai." Thailand-based YouTuber MindaRyn, known for covering anisongs, is performing the ending theme "BLUE ROSE knows."

Takeyuki Yanase (Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan) is helming the anime at Maho Film. Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken) is handling the series composition and script, and Kaho Deguchi (Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.) is serving as both the character designer and chief animation director. North American anime distributor Funimation is co-producing the show.

Roy began penning the novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in July 2015, garnering over 250 million views. Hobby Japan printed the first volume featuring illustrations by Ririnra in September 2017 and will ship the ninth volume on August 22.

Source: Moca News

 
#2
Aug 8, 12:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 40
another isekai about slime? for sure it is also garbage from here I smell it.
 
 
#3
Aug 8, 4:27 AM
Xuande

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2179
Eliaria-chan is still the cutest! What a precious little angel!
Fëanor did nothing wrong
 
#4
Aug 8, 5:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 782
Interesting to see that a woman will voice the main character.

Knowing the manga version and seeing the promo pics of the anime they have put out - it's going to be a cute little show.
 
#5
Aug 8, 12:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Asturaetus said:
Interesting to see that a woman will voice the main character.

Knowing the manga version and seeing the promo pics of the anime they have put out - it's going to be a cute little show.
To be fair the main is supposed to be a kid
 
#6
Aug 10, 10:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 4234
The key visual makes me think this is a shota harem anime lolol.
 
#7
Aug 11, 6:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
MegamiRem said:
The key visual makes me think this is a shota harem anime lolol.
What is ''shota''? 0000000000000000000000000000
 
#8
Aug 14, 7:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 353
The_Squid said:
MegamiRem said:
The key visual makes me think this is a shota harem anime lolol.
What is ''shota''? 0000000000000000000000000000


basically "little boy." MegamiRem was implying that, as a shota harem, everyone wants to date the little boy on the cover. that is... kinda what it looks like lol.
 
#9
Aug 14, 7:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
fizzytastic said:
The_Squid said:
What is ''shota''? 0000000000000000000000000000


basically "little boy." MegamiRem was implying that, as a shota harem, everyone wants to date the little boy on the cover. that is... kinda what it looks like lol.
Thanks for the explanation.