Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2020 8:58 AM
Apr 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Please feel free to not only comment your reactions to the chapter when it comes out, but also your theories and ideas.
Aug 7, 2020 12:35 PM

May 2018
So unsurprisingly the dark triad didn't lose yet and they kidnapped Yami.
I wonder what will happen now.
Aug 7, 2020 6:24 PM
Apr 2020
Rider9530 said:

I loved this chapter so much. Especially Zenon (OP) I believe we will see Yuno again at some point.
Aug 7, 2020 6:32 PM

May 2018
TheWeebKing328 said:
Rider9530 said:

I loved this chapter so much. Especially Zenon (OP) I believe we will see Yuno again at some point.

Of course we will see Yuno again at some point, he is one of the main 3 lol.
Aug 8, 2020 11:15 AM

Sep 2018
Well... Zenon showed up.

That's my summary of this chapter.
well that's just my opinion.....
Aug 8, 2020 12:11 PM
Mar 2018
Well, asta have a new sword now. BUT NO YAMI-SAN!
Aug 8, 2020 12:14 PM

Apr 2020
Ah, The demon said it. Wonder how much will Asta train now to be stronger..
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Aug 9, 2020 11:11 AM

Jun 2014
Zenon showed up like "surprise motherfuckers." Of course things weren't going to go smoothly right after beating Dante but damn this was the worst possible scenario.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 9, 2020 2:26 PM
Apr 2020
This Chapter once again is a banger. Everytime I finish a chapter I am so eager to know what will happen in the next chapter. Looks like the tree of Qliphoth might be activated. I’m will not be surprised if the Black Bulls go to the heart kingdom or clover kingdom to regroup with the rest of the magic knights. (My message is longšŸ˜‚)
Aug 10, 2020 9:33 AM

Sep 2010
I wonder when the elf crew will come back? I mean Patri and William are close so it wouldn't be a surprise for them to come back and help the humans save the world from the siblings at some point. It would be nice to see where they are at and what they have been up to the past 6 months Tabata hasn't even dropped a hint I guess it will be saved for a big reveal like with Black Bulls vice captain which I hope is a woman lol.

Everyone's expressions as Yami got captured and how he smiled before disappearing with Zeno and Dante was brilliant ugh I'm so hyped for the next chapter cause every fight so far Yami was there to land a final blow or to help out his squad in previous scuffles. Now its their turn to help him. God this arc is so good I can't wait until its animated even if it does not have the same quality as the manga.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 10, 2020 9:58 AM

Mar 2015
fuck, i know it will coming but it still hit me hard.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 10, 2020 11:34 AM

Jul 2019
Zenon showing up wasn't what I expected. I fully expected Dante to get overtaken by lucifer. But I'm also glad because it didn't go that cliche route. Now, the stakes have been raised: the Dark Triads' could succeed in opening to the devil realm. Which could then further benefit Black Clover's world-building and raise the stakes.

-[ ~ā™«~ ll Credit ]-
Aug 10, 2020 4:28 PM

Sep 2007
FU.....
Yami captured. Oo
Aug 10, 2020 11:12 PM

May 2018
Dante could've fought any two other people and it would've been a guaranteed win. Feat wise, he's still definitely the strongest.

And yes please, anything to stop the creepy little sister stuff!!

AMD telling Asta that it's Astas fault for being too weak to make any more contracts at that moment is gonna hit him hard. He definitely going to blame himself for Yami's capture. Hopefully he doesn't become super duper depressed from it.

Also what was happening with Zenon that Yuno seemed to cause? Because it showed Yuno and Zenon thought "that's his..." Then says out loud "maybe it's good I got him early." So is this showing that Yuno is a good counter to Zenon or did Yuno happen to do some damage to Zenon?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
CravenlockAug 11, 2020 4:42 AM

Aug 11, 2020 12:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This guy comes now and cleans up after his buddy, he's a true monster, taking on the Golden Dawn and now moped the floor with the Black Bulls, I'm sniffing a joined rescue mission from boh squads that I'm sure as hell going to like, also, Charlotte is probably going to be there too for reasons.

Asta is going to beat himself out over being told that he's too weak, to think right after a time skip that was supposed to be training for the protagonist he would be told that he's weak and can't do anything, in other Shounen shows, the first few arcs after the time skip are usually showoff time for the protagonist but Asta is getting none of that it seems.

The shot of Asta on the ground beside Yami's Katana makes me think that the moment they go rescue Yami and Asta hand him his Katana is going to be epic, that is, if everything goes right in the end because that shot of Yami smiling at his squadmates gave me some suspicious death flag hint. I hop I'm wrong.
Aug 11, 2020 4:24 AM
Apr 2020
Here is my opinion. The obvious thing is that the New black bull member will appear and might help the black bulls defeat Zenon and bring back William and Yami. Another theory is that the Witch Queen will return and also aid the magic knights. Preview of episode 139 of the anime further proves my idea.
Aug 11, 2020 4:48 AM
Nov 2018
The Dark triad eventually "win" as everyone predicted, and yami get captured. But I love how Tabata handled it, not by giving Dante another power up to escape, but with Zenon suddenly showed up, that's a nice decision.
Now, our three MC lost someone important to them (Yami, William, Loropecka). It's getting really exciting rn, let's see where the story is going, there's so much possibility
Aug 11, 2020 11:35 PM

Oct 2017
Woah Yami was taken and he doesn't even have his sword with him and nor he is any condition to fight. The way that last scene was portrayed was seriously epic.

Also woah lol wasn't expecting that reaction from Gauche at all.
Aug 15, 2020 8:22 PM
Apr 2015
He might die soon , most shounens need a significant and impactful death. Most of the time its related to MC
Aug 19, 2020 2:57 PM

Nov 2016
Dayuum! Not Yami, but thankfully he wasn't killed (yet)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 14, 2020 12:22 AM

Oct 2019
welp, now Asta is gonna be depressed af and want to get a lot stronger since the devil said it's his fault for being weak
Jul 17, 2022 7:28 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 369 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Dec 20, 2023

24 by ASAPSHARAD »»
Apr 3, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 12 Discussion

jonnjonzz - May 11, 2015

19 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 30, 12:25 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.