Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2020 3:35 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen | Movie | Trailer
A third trailer for the movie sequel of the Kimetsu no Yaiba television series was released on Sunday. The video previews the film's main theme song "Homura" which will be performed by LiSA. In addition to the video, the official Twitter account also revealed a new key visual. The movie premieres in Japanese theaters on October 16, while a North American screening by FUNimation and Aniplex of America is scheduled for 2021.

Shikizakura | TV | PV
The official website for the original anime Shikizakura released a new promotional video on Tuesday. The opening theme song "BELIEVE MYSELF" by Asaka is highlighted in the video. The television series is slated for 2021 and will be co-produced by Sublimation and Chukyo TV Broadcasting.

Stand By Me Doraemon 2 | Movie | Trailer
A trailer for the second Stand By Me Doraemon anime film was released through its official YouTube channel on Monday. The video reveals that Satoshi Tsumabuki will be joining the cast as Nobita Nobi, while Nobuko Miyamoto will join the cast as Nobita's grandmother. The movie was originally scheduled for August 7 but has since been postponed indefinitely due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Aug 2, 2020 5:34 PM

Jun 2020
Doraemon is ready to make me cry again, really well done.

Equally excited for Demon Slayer

I said keep your hands on the table
Aug 2, 2020 7:44 PM

Nov 2013
I am so ready for the Demon Slayer movie. Gonna have to wait until next year though. ;-; I'll wait patiently.

Aug 13, 2020 3:00 PM

Oct 2010
"Mugen Train" is an awfully blunt rendition.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

31 by depressed_vulpix »»
7 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
9 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.