Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2020 1:33 PM

Jan 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fucking tragic beginning, I mean, it wasn't her fault really.

But god damn, the two years later part... Really a fucking Yandere, she killing her friends boyfriends????
Oooof and then she kills the girl thats bullying her friend too.... Of course. Lol.
That snap though.... She 100% got a picture taken of her... omg.

Oooffff THAT ENDDIUNNGG

I didn't completely expect her to have a sort of plan this elaborate, kind of really fucked up honestly.
Apr 15, 2021 5:14 AM

Sep 2011
The final plot twist was actually predictable but still enjoyable. Nice f*cked up pair :D Art was nice too.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Aug 30, 2021 5:30 PM

Dec 2009
I should (or could) have expected it, but damn that was a fun twist from an already entertaining story even though it's simple.
Nov 19, 2021 9:17 AM
Sep 2019
Seriously... like Amane got what she deserved. She reaped what she sowed.
I hate this obsessive and possessive kind of love. Disgusting.

The 2 boyfriends weren't cheaters in the first place. The bully ? It was due to Amane crimes after all.

I see Madoka's setting up the arrest of Amane was somehow justified. Like who on earth would forgive someone, even if it happened by mistake or accidentally, that killed their parent.

Btw... the art is great đź‘Ź
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.