Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2020 12:41 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy moly. Tokiwa-chan can do (almost) everything, she is a talented God. If she can use computers and technics, she really can do everything. No wonder every club wants her to join but luckily she found the most suitable club for her with her piano skills.

No boys action this time as well...

Soo fighting music with the OP song, poor Yuni-sama... They can't beat the OP song, it's just too good.

Hmm three Dreamystones missing...Yume collected a lot already.
Aug 12, 2020 8:36 AM

Sep 2017
there was a white cat Dreamy Mate added to the OP (unless it was there last time and I just didn't notice). Looks like a prince character? Wonder if there will be a fifth girl added to the squad or if Asahi gets it this time
Aug 12, 2020 8:52 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020

Yeah, its seems there must be another Dreamy Mate, that may appeared soon. Its funny how they added Tokiwa-chan to the opening, but forgot to add her in the ending song theme too. Welp, that’s sad.

Otherwise, its nice to seeing Tokiwa-chan did her best in the school. Actually, she was too good until she became too popular. Unfortunately she just wanted to be relaxed like her previous school. So, yeah, its understandable she chose that choir club.

Also, Yuni-sama sang that awful song. I had so much laughed on that!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 17, 2020 9:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Tokiwa ended up playing the piano for the choir club, that's great, that girl is great at everything!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.