Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2020 3:22 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A new arc. It's a shame that we didn't get to see La Folia.

Seems like The Blood is causing trouble once again. Imagine leaving your island just to come back to a full blown territorial war.
Rinji-Aug 1, 2020 3:44 AM
Aug 1, 2020 5:07 AM
Jun 2015
after harsh battle in Paladiness of Mirage arc, suddenly kojou forced to proved himself as 4th primogenitor before his dominion robbed by his own people. luckily with this new arc we can expect kojou appear at the surface stage as 4th primogenitor rather than high school student before he enter the real war (maybe?)

because i have not read the LN so i can't guess too much, but kojou declaration at the surface stage as 4th primogenitor and the next awakening of avrora like person is the key for that. can't wait for the next volume
Aug 4, 2020 5:44 AM
Jun 2017
interesting new arc we have here... as the BLOOD claims he is the 4th progenitor. hahaha

and we have DOMAINS ...lets see what will happen in next episode
Aug 4, 2020 2:03 PM

May 2012
Good news. crunchyroll finally decided to do the OVA season up to Strike the Blood 3

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/08/04/crunchyroll-streams-strike-the-blood-ova-hakubo-anime-film

So this means that they will probably do Strike the Blood 4 sometime in the future
Aug 9, 2020 8:48 AM

Aug 2013
So we have a new arc, this time a full blown war between domains in the Kojou's territory.

And we have some guy calling himself "The Blood" impersonating the Fourth Primogenitor. Looking forward to seeing how all this will end though we'll have to wait a long time.

Aug 9, 2020 4:07 PM
Jun 2015
Leo said:
So we have a new arc, this time a full blown war between domains in the Kojou's territory.

And we have some guy calling himself "The Blood" impersonating the Fourth Primogenitor. Looking forward to seeing how all this will end though we'll have to wait a long time.

not quite right i think because at this moment kojou still not give publicity about his identity as fourth primogenitor or make his people accept him as their king. it is more right that this arc is preparation before he enter big war (maybe) in the future arc
Aug 11, 2020 9:06 AM

Feb 2013
The fights were ok.
Aug 11, 2020 2:06 PM
Jan 2016
My brain after ep 3 and 4

ZAAAAA BURAAAADDOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Rofl I can't stop laughing
Aug 13, 2020 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
Fourth season in and I have less of an idea what happening than ever before. If like a load of ideas thrown into a blender. Reminds me of Index season 3 which was a train wreck.
Aug 13, 2020 2:03 PM
Jun 2015
Crashmatt said:
Fourth season in and I have less of an idea what happening than ever before. If like a load of ideas thrown into a blender. Reminds me of Index season 3 which was a train wreck.

at first it is short prelude before kojou try to reclaim his domain after someone said that 4th primogenitor is death. the same relation between both event is "that someone appear as fake 4th primogenitor" and it is more easy to guess than index III because strike the blood have less complex setting
Aug 14, 2020 4:45 AM

Feb 2015
Rizki_Diablo said:
Crashmatt said:

at first it is short prelude before kojou try to reclaim his domain after someone said that 4th primogenitor is death. the same relation between both event is "that someone appear as fake 4th primogenitor" and it is more easy to guess than index III because strike the blood have less complex setting

The setting is less complex but it still has the same problems as Index. A bloated cast and storyline that presume the viewer has read the LN. Half the time I dont have a clue what they are going on about.
Aug 14, 2020 11:08 AM
Jun 2015
Crashmatt said:

The setting is less complex but it still has the same problems as Index. A bloated cast and storyline that presume the viewer has read the LN. Half the time I dont have a clue what they are going on about.

maybe, because strike the blood like to create sudden event and sometime it is better to read the LN rather than the anime. but this is the interesting part about this anime adaptation, "it is doesn't matter if you have been read the LN or not because it doesn't change anything". it is still follow LN storyline but just that, there is no significant difference that make you feel weird about it like what happen in index. most of clue have been placed in anime adaptation so it is not hard to find relation between events in it, the problem is just delay between BD volume that make people forget the last development
Aug 15, 2020 2:32 PM

Feb 2015
Rizki_Diablo said:
Crashmatt said:

maybe, because strike the blood like to create sudden event and sometime it is better to read the LN rather than the anime. but this is the interesting part about this anime adaptation, "it is doesn't matter if you have been read the LN or not because it doesn't change anything". it is still follow LN storyline but just that, there is no significant difference that make you feel weird about it like what happen in index. most of clue have been placed in anime adaptation so it is not hard to find relation between events in it, the problem is just delay between BD volume that make people forget the last development

The fact its an OVA doesn't help as there is a huge gap between episodes. That said my point still stands. The series doesn't translate well to screen and is a mess of ideas with a bloated cast. Half the girls just look like copy and pasted versions of earlier characters, its confusing.
Sep 15, 2020 5:45 AM

Jun 2015
I can't believe there might another year or two before I get to finish this show. Heck, I might not even make it in real terms. Fuck it, im just gonna come back and haunt people if I dont make it to the end.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 15, 2020 5:52 AM

Jun 2015
Crashmatt said:
Rizki_Diablo said:

The fact its an OVA doesn't help as there is a huge gap between episodes. That said my point still stands. The series doesn't translate well to screen and is a mess of ideas with a bloated cast. Half the girls just look like copy and pasted versions of earlier characters, its confusing.

Dude, the problem with you having no clue about what is going on is you lack imagination. Your point does not stand, the original criticism you quoted I feel stands. If you just watch the show its easy to keep up with, and if you feeling that confused just dip back into the last few shows or series. Whats a couple of hours time spent remembering. Mmmmmmm, Member Berries. Remember that one time Kojou didn't even know he was the 4th progenitor.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 26, 2020 4:39 AM

Dec 2010
That post credit scene though hahahahahaha.

RIP Kojou...

So far so good. Really interested this a territory war in Kojou's domain.
Jul 27, 2021 7:50 PM
Nov 2018
This episode had two funny moments for me. When the girls were almost disappointed no terrorist attack or supernatural development happened while abroad.
For the other one, did anybody pause to laugh when Himeragi explained the troll and he just said "That's it?"? He'd been through so much messed up, supernatural, top tier, opponents and disasters he could believe his opponent could only grow some muscle and height.
Apr 7, 2022 8:49 AM

Apr 2013
Another quite confusing arc, maybe that's just the... not perfect subtitles though. Doesn't help that they throw more and more characters into the mix.
May 4, 2022 8:59 AM

Nov 2010
The warring domains of Itogami. Interesting. All of this chaos happening just a matter of days since they left. Peace is so fleeting in Itogami.

That love motel ending scene. hehe
Jul 28, 2022 7:20 AM

Oct 2017
Feels like some content was skipped in between episode 3 and 4. Anyway, them hiding Kojou's identity backfired. The situation is a big mess in Itogami Island. Hope they fix it soon.
Aug 18, 2022 2:36 PM

Jul 2015
Feels as if some parts have been skipped making me a bit confused wtf is happening. Also tough luck for Kojou with losing his domain to an imposter just because his identity as the fourth Primogenitor has never been revealed to the general public.

Nov 15, 2022 3:16 PM

Feb 2016
Kind of regretting my decision to catch up on this show, the first arc of this season was not great and now this nonsense.
Kojou has always been dumb or rather "average" but Aiba and Kaze are supposedly smart; an anonymous ruler who spends most of his time screwing around in school or with girls was their big brain plan?...even the most inbred and selfish royals understood the need for an 'independent', strong and stable government to run things.
In such a dangerous world; they left the safety of half a million people to office workers, red shirt police and Natsuki/Astarte -despite a premise of the show literally being that they were unable to protect everyone without Kojou (and his harem)?
This thing is sliding from mediocre/average to bad.
Dec 6, 2022 5:28 AM

Dec 2012
Kojou and co.
Koyasu?
Who is she?
Ki Juranbarada.
Dat handshake.
Nagisa senses war?
Demons?
Mark Ugaki.
Dat transformation. A Troll.

A month has passed since the ending of the previous arc. Asagi so fine. Yuno is back! My hope of seeing her nipples is still alive! I see Kensei still has the discount Sennen Ring. Regulus got a brother?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 7, 2023 9:07 PM

Jan 2014
In previous season Kojou already the master of itogami as his domain, then how the hell he absent a few days and it becomes a mess?
Who is this "the blood" anyway?
I know Kojou hid his true identity but I think most of the people he talk are already know who he is, yet they still think they could overpowered Kojou. What a joke. I don't really get what's the point of this episodes.
Nov 29, 2023 3:17 PM
Mar 2020
It was fun episode to watch!
Dec 18, 2023 9:07 AM

Jun 2020
How many days they were not in the Island? Like its need time for this to happened
Feb 29, 2:20 PM

Feb 2009
when the real fourth progenitor is so trash that he can be impersonated by someone not even pretending to be him or using his name in his own fucking domain lmao even the series knows Koujou is a joke

The new guy even has the title of the show "the blood". Looks like Strike the blood was referring to him all along. It would explain if our MC has been fake all this time why he is so trash lmao
EinTheVarianceFeb 29, 2:23 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 12 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

13 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 11 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

8 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 9 Discussion

CareBear - Apr 15, 2021

16 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 7 Discussion

Leo - Jan 4, 2021

8 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 3 Discussion

Rinji- - Aug 1, 2020

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.