Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2020 8:35 AM
Jul 2017
Man, I was hoping Sakurai would let Uzaki stay the night at his house. Sakurai's carnal desires on Uzaki are closing in on him. He wants to do it with her. Have her tig ol bitties lay on him.
Aug 2, 2020 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
Gotta admit, i'm really enjoying this way more than i thought i would, the comedy is very much on point and Uzaki is actually interesting and hilarious to watch. I'm also surprised how toned down the ecchi is despite the 'toys' they have to play with, so it doesn't get in the way of other events, finally kinda like how only Uzaki is the only character used for ecchi in the show so far, most ecchi shows would basically use any and all female characters available, but so far sticking to just the one here, respect.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 2, 2020 12:39 PM

Feb 2015
I found this episode pretty entertaining, not super important, because most of what we saw, seemed a bit filler but it was funny enough to be enjoyable. I like how the girls made fun of him with the glases basically playing dress up.
I like the girls dont have any animosity and enjoy the MC company. Then again thats usually japan for ya. Everything has harmony.
"Miharu denki desu"
Aug 2, 2020 1:02 PM
Jan 2019
I like how wholesome their relationship is... Especially when Uzaki arrived at Senpai (?) house. I like how sweet Uzaki is beside her personality.
Aug 3, 2020 5:55 AM

Feb 2008
The visit to the optician was hilarious.

Sakurai has great self-control. Even excessively so... Becoming a monk would be a valid career choice for him.
Aug 3, 2020 9:39 AM

May 2020
it's always amazing when uzaki gets jealous of him, but she never talks
Aug 3, 2020 10:10 AM

Apr 2020
Sakurai came to buy glasses but ended up being teased by the two girls. Emm, actually I'd rather see Uzaki wearing all kinds of glasses……

Aug 3, 2020 4:40 PM

Jul 2017
The Asai Family out during Golden Week, and Sakurai has the time all to himself...with Uzaki-chan, of course. Being a loner and playing games alone doesn't befit the man, so another one is added, with Pokemon Go and Minecraft.

Even mere shopping doesn't give the time of day for both Uzaki and Ami. Glasses shopping of fun though, and all the weird fantasies that come out from there from making Sakurai the laughingstock.

The infamous train-packing scene though, lots of potentially lustful feelings of kabedon LOLs that try hard to defuse but to break the virgin feel xD Dude, your self-control is way TOO strong!

But it's definitely good that Uzaki-chan made Sakurai change his loner mindset and begin interacting with her more. At least now that he's more inviting to her house visits that has become a regular routine to hang out and play games.

I've gotta admit, at first this series was kinda off-putting, but give it a 2nd chance and you'll see the "same same but different" treatment of the girl-teases-boy formula. Liking this a bit more than before.
Aug 3, 2020 4:49 PM

Mar 2010
wasn't that bad of a episode, they started to get a bit more attached to one another which is a bit of a surprise but at the same time to be expected. Hoping they fuck and have babies tbh

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 3, 2020 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
Well, It seems so that our lonely friend gave her a little "love" to her for what he gave her for saying he wants to spend time together again.

removed-userAug 4, 2020 5:14 AM
Aug 4, 2020 3:39 AM
Jul 2020
Parodies are close to me unlike zetsubou sensei and natsu no arashi so understanding is easy.
Aug 4, 2020 4:37 AM
Oct 2019
Doremon Go & Meowcraft
Hahaha... Relatable
Aug 4, 2020 7:50 PM

Nov 2014
LOOL the parodies of Pokemon GO and Minecraft XD...
another wholesome episode..
They teased Sakurai a lot in the glasses shop hahahaa.. with that much of interesting references, i guess the last one was the freddy mercury one.. slicked back hair and those glasses XD

the train "kabedon" was hilarious too, poor Sakurai he couldn't stand when Uzaki chest was pressed against him. His bewildered imagination into his standing unconsciousness..... XD

The last part was adorably cute and wholsome, when they play game and cooking together.. and he felt that he'll get used to taht routine's and he thinking that he is happy after alll being with her even with her annoyingness, and always gladly welcoming her tyo his place.
Aug 4, 2020 11:51 PM
Oct 2019
KeonXDs said:
Lmao, most people rating this anime are a joke. I've seen worst animes than this and only a overall score of 7.07/10? The ratings better be 7.7 by the time this anime ends

This website has 7.35 for Sword Art Online idgaf about how people rate stuff on here lol.
Aug 6, 2020 12:41 AM
Apr 2020
Sakurai and Uzaki's relationship is getting more romantic.

Aug 9, 2020 10:08 AM

Dec 2008
The glasses jokes were on point. And the one where he looked like Freddie Mercury...lol. Classic. coupled with the obvious affections of Hana, and the more effort shes putting into spending time with the clueless idiot, its getting good. Asking him to join her in the shower wasa noice touch too, though she was only HALF joking. BUt what a shame that an anime with a cute, legal age chick with huge boobs is censored. Such a waste of talent T.T
Aug 10, 2020 5:45 AM

May 2020
SAKURAI FUNKEIRO FDS KKKKKKKKKK

Aug 10, 2020 2:07 PM

Apr 2016
Uzaki is a pretty annoying character but in this episode I found her pretty cute. Nice episode.
Aug 22, 2020 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
FINALLY, Uzaki acts like a NORMAL human being. See? This is what happens when you’re not deliberately irritating and childish… hopefully Uzaki notices that the senpai actually ENJOYS her company this way. Clearly she wants to spend time with the dude, and it’ll only become easier for her to do if she continues to tone back her immaturity. Plus, the senpai can actually enjoy himself without life putting a damper on his mood every time something good happens to him.

My only complaint is that Episode 4 became rather normal. It was like every other typical slice-of-life anime but blander and without a special niche. Yeah, Uzaki has giant boobs and is somewhat annoying — and, yeah, the MC is a loner — but without that we were just watching a guy and a girl platonically hang out. No plot, just mundane events. There are ways to properly pull this off but this anime isn’t very creative. Which is why my score ultimately remains at a 4 for this anime — the lowest I’ve ever rated anything.

EVEN SO, this was the best episode in my opinion as it was the least exasperating.
Aug 24, 2020 4:38 PM

Oct 2012
Do they know they are actually dating? :D

Well, pretty good episode, I like how they are getting closer and closer, to the point he no longer minds to be with her.

Funny thing, but we actually had "Uzaki-girl" at my highschool class (looks included ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), and she was actually pretty fun to be around too :)) So those girls really do exist.
Oct 5, 2020 12:57 AM

Dec 2009
Fun to experience their laughter of seeing Sakurai with glasses animated.
Funny that they originally added Ami to have an extra glasses prank on him. Their bitterness was hilarious afterwards.
Interesting that the Doramon's are the troll cats and gorilla's. As expected the bus boob press scene was great. Good original addition of the poster's not helping his attempt of mental sanity. Didn't expect the naked visual with his dick being hidden by the cat to be added, lol.

Interesting original added consultation from the manager along with dialogue with him and his daughter from Chapter 9 (at the BBQ table) included to then lead to Chapter 13.
Nice original addition of suggesting to go to another bus trip reminding Sakurai of that boob press.

Love her goofy laugh. Man, I didn't expect her to be so fucking adorable in anime with that personality/voice. ... I am fucking overjoyed of how amazing this adaption is from the manga. Fuck yeah!

Adapted order;
Chapter 11/12 (Doramon Go/Glasses), Chapter 13 (Home-Hangout).
Oct 5, 2020 1:41 AM

Aug 2020
AlexanderHD said:
FINALLY, Uzaki acts like a NORMAL human being. See? This is what happens when you’re not deliberately irritating and childish… hopefully Uzaki notices that the senpai actually ENJOYS her company this way. Clearly she wants to spend time with the dude, and it’ll only become easier for her to do if she continues to tone back her immaturity. Plus, the senpai can actually enjoy himself without life putting a damper on his mood every time something good happens to him.

My only complaint is that Episode 4 became rather normal. It was like every other typical slice-of-life anime but blander and without a special niche. Yeah, Uzaki has giant boobs and is somewhat annoying — and, yeah, the MC is a loner — but without that we were just watching a guy and a girl platonically hang out. No plot, just mundane events. There are ways to properly pull this off but this anime isn’t very creative. Which is why my score ultimately remains at a 4 for this anime — the lowest I’ve ever rated anything.

EVEN SO, this was the best episode in my opinion as it was the least exasperating.

Good points, I mostly agree. Uzaki can be nice. I guess there are two main reasons she bugs Sakurai. First, she had to break through his 'defense wall'. If she had just asked him if he'd like some company, he'd probably have said "I'm fine. Maybe some other time" and continued with his 'hibernation'. Compared to high school Sakurai, he has become very passive, no longer in a swim club, and gaming till his eyes give out.

Second, it's probably also a way for Uzaki, sub-consciously, to avoid showing her true feelings for him, which she clearly feels uncomfortable about at this point. Episode 12, the talk with Ami further confirms that. Around Ami, Uzaki lowers her guard, and talks normal, when around Sakurai, she goes to 'hyper mode'.

I'd rate this episode a 7, compared to my fav one, epsiode 8, that feels fair.
Dutch_ChiefOct 5, 2020 2:36 AM
Oct 7, 2020 5:36 PM

May 2015
Oh my god that entire minecraft montage and the parts after it where SOOOO WHOLESOME!!!!! I didnt expect us to get that much wholesomeness all at once. Normally it would just be a split instance or single action of cute romance but that was a chunk of an episode. I want more of this please! Couldnt stop smiling. So cute!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 10, 2020 3:06 AM
Apr 2016
They were playing Minecraft, I saw that! The studio/author just showed it obliquely!
Oct 23, 2020 9:00 PM

Feb 2019
This felt pretty boring. I get that they're trying to show the cutesy-ish side to Uzaki-chan, but I'm not really feeling it. She's just too annoying normally.
Dec 25, 2020 12:27 PM
Jun 2013
that train scene was pretty good. Sakurai cant keep his downstairs in check even if she bugs him.
May 7, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2015
Boobs truly are a dangerous thing to behold, mah man Sakurai here now got PTSD from trains because of those huge boinkers. Heartwarming to see them hangout there at the end without the constant mocking each other.

May 10, 2021 2:11 AM

Feb 2021
I'm pretty sure that Sakurai got hard at the end in the train lol. The Pokemon Go and Minecraft rip-offs were hilarious.

Jun 17, 2021 1:12 PM

Apr 2013
Pokemon Go and Minecraft... that was a hilarious episode. Seems like they also advanced the romance a bit, nice nice...
Dec 3, 2021 4:49 PM

Feb 2019
Minecraft in anime.

Uzaki is the perfect gf that doesn't exist.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Aug 11, 2022 12:00 AM

May 2019
Uzaki and Sakurai are definitely getting closer, they ended up going out and shopping for glasses and playing Pokemon Go. Later on they hung out at Sakurai's place after it started raining. I did notice that Uzaki got jealous (again) when Sakurai said he talked to Ami and she suggested for him to ask Uzaki to hang out, found that interesting.
Sep 6, 2022 1:58 PM

May 2020
The age old kabedon train version, damn. Never gets old. Though was that a trauma he went through? I bet for me it'd have been a blessing for sure lol.

Cool references which everyone already discussed to death, but okay I did my part too.
Oct 5, 2022 6:08 AM

Aug 2014
My man trying his best to control his urge lol
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Oct 10, 2022 2:10 PM
Jul 2022
I cannot get enough of these two. Also every scene with Ami and Akihiko gets even better. The father daughter telepathy is a nice feature.
Oct 11, 2022 8:01 PM
Feb 2022
Este ha sido mi capítulo favorito hasta ahora. Usaki y su sempai empiezan a llevarse mejor, e incluso el ya espera que ella vuelva a su casa.
Jan 6, 2023 8:02 AM
Oct 2020
mid ngl she jus got big titis
Jan 8, 2023 5:29 PM

Oct 2017
Love Romance Comedy. She knows how to tease this man lmao.
May 28, 2023 7:44 AM

Dec 2022
Well, a 'friend' that hangs out with you, cares for you when sick, plays with you, even cooks for you....holy damn Sakurai acquired himself a perfect waifu material.
Dec 17, 2023 8:25 PM

Oct 2022
Having your gamer girlfriend cook and play Minecraft with you for an entire day without worrying about a single thing due it being the holidays. Dude's life is so fucking pogchamp.
Dec 19, 2023 10:47 PM

Feb 2019
their love-hate relationship is actually kinda healthy lol it throws people who don't know them off, but Sakurai & Hana are BFFs whether they know it or not lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

105 by Igor5959 »»
Apr 10, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

147 by RafaKojiro »»
Mar 31, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

94 by Auroralul »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

» Sakurai is on a different level

Bolbysaur - Feb 20

4 by Ugly11 »»
Feb 22, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

105 by LumeeeChan »»
Jan 18, 6:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.