Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 29, 2020 1:22 AM

Apr 2013
"The shocking truth of the mysterious woman"... yeah right, who could it possibly be? lul
Jul 30, 2020 1:44 AM
Jul 2020
IT WAS A GOOD EPISODE BUT
ZORO TRUE STRENGTH AFTER TIME SKIP HAVE YET TO BE SEEN.
AFTER TIME SKIP ZORO HAVEN'T FOUGHT ANYONE WHO CAN BRING OUT HIS TRUE POWER UNLIKE LUFFY WHO 1ST FOUGHT KATAKURI AND NOW KAIDO
Jul 30, 2020 1:47 AM

Jun 2020
PAGALPREMEEAWARA said:
IT WAS A GOOD EPISODE BUT
ZORO TRUE STRENGTH AFTER TIME SKIP HAVE YET TO BE SEEN.
AFTER TIME SKIP ZORO HAVEN'T FOUGHT ANYONE WHO CAN BRING OUT HIS TRUE POWER UNLIKE LUFFY WHO 1ST FOUGHT KATAKURI AND NOW KAIDO

Spoiler but Zoro will open his right eye in the fight against King, chapter 974.
This anime shit is addictive
Jul 30, 2020 1:49 AM

Jun 2020
Fahim654 said:
spectrojan said:
Omg did zoro die at the end? Did the madlads really kill zoro? It can't be damn that was unexpected. He's not gonna be the greatest swordsman after all? wtf man can't believe it, he died to a random thug. This series just dropped to a 5/10 for me, they killed zoro wtf were they thinking? why did he die, for shock value? damn, it was so bad, heroic and all but what?
I wonder how the crew's gonna react when they hear he's dead? Didn't robin love him, what's gonna happen to all their relationship build up? Zoro didn't even beat mihawk yet? shit that's a bad decision by oda.
if you're really thinking Zoro died in here then pardon me but you seriously are an idiot. watch the preview of the next episode if you're that confused then come to the discussion. and no Robin don't love him in that way and they didn't have any relationship buildup. you're making stuffs on your own ๐Ÿ™„

Zoro and Robin have been shown to be lovey dovey ever since Alabasta tho what are you talking about? Plus I think they killed zoro because he looked like he died, it's a bad decision by Oda
Jul 30, 2020 1:56 AM
Jul 2020
No he didn't.after this he faught kyoshiro for a moment thats it
Jul 31, 2020 6:04 AM

Feb 2013
Not good, he needs lots of food and sake now.
Jul 31, 2020 3:58 PM
Sep 2016
spectrojan said:
Fahim654 said:
if you're really thinking Zoro died in here then pardon me but you seriously are an idiot. watch the preview of the next episode if you're that confused then come to the discussion. and no Robin don't love him in that way and they didn't have any relationship buildup. you're making stuffs on your own ๐Ÿ™„

Zoro and Robin have been shown to be lovey dovey ever since Alabasta tho what are you talking about? Plus I think they killed zoro because he looked like he died, it's a bad decision by Oda
bruh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jul 31, 2020 4:10 PM
Sep 2016
spectrojan said:
Fahim654 said:

he literally didn't die in the thriller bark arc and you think he'd die here this pathetically? what are you? watching anime for the first time? for god's sake, he's just exhausted and fainted from minor blood loss and hunger! just watch the scene again with sound this time.
and it's true people like to ship Zoro and Robin but as i said they were never been lovey-dovey, even for once! you're just making things up on your mind. there's no build-up in their relationship romantically.
Aug 1, 2020 3:33 PM
Feb 2019
god, the animation in this episode was impeccable. zoro in the last few minutes was absolutely amazing.
Aug 1, 2020 3:45 PM

Jun 2020
Fahim654 said:
spectrojan said:

he literally didn't die in the thriller bark arc and you think he'd die here this pathetically? what are you? watching anime for the first time? for god's sake, he's just exhausted and fainted from minor blood loss and hunger! just watch the scene again with sound this time.
and it's true people like to ship Zoro and Robin but as i said they were never been lovey-dovey, even for once! you're just making things up on your mind. there's no build-up in their relationship romantically.

lol whatever, we'll see who was right when 935 drops. Zoro doesn't have the will of P so he will die. hmph, trying to pretend the zoro-robin kiss didn't happen on fishman island lmfao did you even watch the series
Aug 5, 2020 12:59 AM
Sep 2016
spectrojan said:
Fahim654 said:

lol whatever, we'll see who was right when 935 drops. Zoro doesn't have the will of P so he will die. hmph, trying to pretend the zoro-robin kiss didn't happen on fishman island lmfao did you even watch the series
did you watch the episode? is you shitty brain convinced now? and kiss wtf? you seriously are joking here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aug 5, 2020 1:07 AM

Jun 2020
Fahim654 said:
spectrojan said:

did you watch the episode? is you shitty brain convinced now? and kiss wtf? you seriously are joking here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm done with you man lmao you need to pay attention to what you're watching, zoro and robin kissed on fishman island after they beat arlong. Smh fake fans
Aug 5, 2020 1:35 AM
Sep 2016
spectrojan said:
Fahim654 said:

I'm done with you man lmao you need to pay attention to what you're watching, zoro and robin kissed on fishman island after they beat arlong. Smh fake fans
ok man. i am fake and you're real. now be happy with your delusions. i'm out
Aug 10, 2020 6:26 AM
Sep 2018
AWESOME EPISODE RLY
Aug 19, 2020 6:00 PM
May 2020
We got some great animation in this episode. It was a great reveal that the smiling old man was actually an ally of Oden.
Aug 30, 2020 3:13 PM

Jan 2013
The last few scnes with Zoro using his three sword style was awesome!
Too bad it takes like 10 episodes to get a scene like that every time.
Sep 1, 2020 8:39 PM
Mar 2020
Nice fight and beautiful animation
Sep 21, 2020 1:29 AM

Mar 2020
That animation during Zoro's fight was ridiculously incredible man.
Sep 26, 2020 3:14 AM

May 2016
Zoro got hurt which sucks really hard... hopefully he can get to full power for the festival day.
Nov 12, 2020 10:02 PM

Mar 2015
Wow that crazy animation during Zoro's Onigiri was NAISU
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 2, 2020 7:11 AM

Sep 2019
That's y Zoro is my favorite character, damn boi Savage and badass at the same time.
Dec 18, 2020 9:32 PM
Aug 2016
I despise the sword collector, he is babbling about the greatness of Ryoma and his sword yet he do surprise attacks when Zoro is fighting off a murderer. So the sword collector prefer to create more demons and taint more swords, what about some killers go after his life instead?
Jan 6, 2021 11:13 AM
Jun 2015
Zoro once again showed how much of a badass he really is in this ep.
Jan 27, 2021 7:47 PM

Mar 2016
The plan has been leaked despite how covertly they spread the flyers and how intricate the encrypted message is. This is not just some outsider that suddenly caught hold of the plan after going it some time to think about it. Shinobu is kinda going too far saying how Bepo and the other 2 leaked the plan, straight to Law's face.

And here it finally is, the animation to make up for the past many eps. The fight lasted and ended pretty briefly but that's all it took for it to be impactful. Love all the vibrant colours used for Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri along with ofc, the fluid and striking animation. An awesome battle between 2 strong fighters!

May 10, 2021 3:18 PM

May 2017
SANTORYUUUUUUUUUUUUU

insane scene. Toei is delivering so fking hard
Sep 6, 2021 1:21 PM

Jun 2019
Even after that beating, Sanji would definitely peak again. LMAO

Holy shit... Zoro. That Onigiri just destroyed that weak man.
Sep 9, 2021 11:38 PM

Aug 2021
The animation was so godly with the Zoro's battle
Sep 20, 2021 11:26 AM

Sep 2015
The bear barfed out the dumplings he had earlier ! Didn't he?

Wow Orochi really liked Komurasaki

DAMN THAT WEAPONS COLLECTOR GUY FOR INTERVENING!! DAMN HIM!

Santoryu.... Rengoku.... ONI GIRI!!

And finally a fight where Zoro does not take his top off.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 23, 2021 1:34 PM

Mar 2010
Things are finally starting to unfold, and luffys new attack is exciting.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 6, 2022 10:53 AM

Dec 2018
The animation this episode was insane. Man I love zoro.

Jun 4, 2022 9:31 PM

Dec 2012
Y'know, I'm starting to get some real bad vibes from this Yasu guy. He's got the perfect cover for a spy or informant. Hell, I wouldn't put it past him to potentially be a member of CP-0!

Woooow, Zoro is so friggin' intense. I wonder if I saw that right - it looked like he was about to be stabbed in the back and purposely took the hit to protect his honor as a swordsman.
Jun 16, 2022 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing that last scene with was just amazing Zoro is too awesome
removed-userAug 13, 2022 4:11 AM
Aug 14, 2022 10:38 PM

Jan 2021
Bro Zoro was so cool the Purgatory Onigiri was sick and that animation was immaculate and my boy Sanji had to suffer the consequences of his own actions his face might look messed up but he has no regrets
Aug 21, 2022 10:00 PM

Dec 2018
at this point i have probably skipped 1/3 of each episode and 1/4 of all episodes and missed FUCKING NOTHING. what a devastating thing to introduce this unsolicited bullshit on the world. people need to lose careers. the first 13 minutes were absolute fucking garbage. only the last minute was of any interest.
Oct 11, 2022 10:47 PM
Jul 2020
ZORO SWINGS SWORD!!!
Nov 21, 2022 10:04 PM
Oct 2021
The effects in this episode are so bad that I couldn't watch the whole episode in one sitting. I'm not talking about the content or the animation quality, rather the effects. it's so blurry I couldn't watch the characters I had to watch subs the whole time.
Mar 5, 2023 12:20 PM
Aug 2021
Wow just wow I really want to see Zoro vs Mihawk again I wonder how far Zoro can push Mihawk this time around. Luffy is actually using his brain and trying to improve I guess he actually does have a good battle IQ he and Goku are the same. Man y did they have to beat up Sanji like that he did nothing wrong๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Peak times that their plans have been revealed nothing much they can do now.
Jun 6, 2023 12:22 AM

Apr 2016
I'm so stoked to see the animation hitting this level :') amazing. And please tell me Zoro is going to encounter some romance!!!! I didn't know I wanted that; but now, it's all that I want!!!!!
Nov 29, 2023 3:58 AM
Jun 2017
Toei. I always loved you, when everyone criticized the one piece anime and even today (or 3 years ago lol) when you made one piece the best looking long-run anime of the industry. Thank you for you hard word, every animators in the studio !
Jan 18, 7:24 PM
Feb 2019
Decent episode with good fights
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 402 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 24, 2009

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 401 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 16, 2009

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 400 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Miked - May 9, 2009

135 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 399 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faded_Star - Feb 14, 2009

92 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 398 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 26, 2009

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.