Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 24, 2020 6:29 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They try to do hypnosis, I want to know how it feels to be hypnotized. A party doesn't look bad, I want to eat Yakiniku. Hana fell in the water, it was very erotic. Sakurai in Hana's care, I never thought that Hana would really do it, I mean that oppai was pressed against Sakurai's brisket.

Calling Uzaki by her first name, you are too hesitant to do that Sakurai, Hanaaa ....onichan milk

Jul 24, 2020 6:45 AM

Apr 2010
Well it's nice to see the relationship developing even if they aren't in one yet but the people around them seem to disagree.
The shop owner and his daughter helping out is nice of them tho but the question is will they be helpful.

Hana being happy by having her name called was funny.
Jul 24, 2020 7:04 AM
Oct 2016
Ami and her dad make for great color commentary with all the antics of Uzaki and Sakurai. The two of them are the ultimate audience surrogate for a show like this. People watching and waning to meddle and push Uzaki and together. But the old man was right saying it's best to wait let them brew further. Just observe their shenanigans. Ami really wanting to see what Sakurai has underneath those clothes, definitely the type of girl to try and catch a peek of someone, oogling like crazy. Uzaki nursing Sakurai was very sweet. Showing some real couple potential in those moments. Going out to buy groceries and medicine then cook and feed Sakurai. All the way down to wiping his sweat off, Uzaki is definitely a keeper. Even if she ended up raging at the game and not letting him sleep. I enjoyed seeing his the two of them for a minute. Uzaki getting jealous of Sakurai calling Ami by her first name was unexpected. She's easily jealous it seems when it comes to senpai. That hypnosis did nothing to him tho that was funny. Ami had the right idea to pick up more shifts to see them more, definitely enjoy Sakurai and Uzaki.
Jul 24, 2020 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
HEH, Ami Asai's introduction as Sakurai's senior, and another co-worker at the old cafe owner's place as his daughter. LOLs I can see her hobby of observing people quite well, is she secretly another God of Highschool's Yoo Mira at admiring men's 6-pack abs???

Even she can't draw her eyes away from the humongous SUGOI DEKAI, that's just as to be expected. Like father like daughter...

Out with a cold though for Sakurai, but Uzaki can't afford to be playful...that is until she genuinely cares for him until he's well. All the unconscious affection though, plus that cat's reaction. As if she's not relentless enough...

A session of yakiniku for Sakurai's recovery HAHA, I'm not so sure about the implications of the Asai father-daughter "family bonding" time with Uzaki and Sakurai. As long as they're there, all the shenanigans will never stop and keep flowing out of their fleshly desires.

Uzaki getting all flustered about first names though, and a session of hynopsis to get him to say her first name LOLs, Sakurai was definitely trying to avoid her gaze while being moot about it. It may not work for the guy, but the girl definitely DID.

Well, is this a fun episode. Certainly changed my persepective on this series.
Jul 24, 2020 8:00 AM

Jun 2020
Fell in the water? Which Uzaki-chan have you been watching? They never "fell" in the water, more like Uzaki spilled it.

I gotta say that Uzaki-chan is getting better, episode 1 wasn't that interesting, this could actually be a decent SoL rom-com. The comedy is on point, the ecchi is on point, Uzaki's Sugoi Dekai is on point. The balance between ecchi and comedy is perfect. Looking forward to the next episodes.

I said keep your hands on the table
Jul 24, 2020 8:03 AM
Feb 2019
I love the "ENDING" and the closing song (mainly)!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤...
🥰👍
Jul 24, 2020 8:23 AM

Feb 2019
Master and her daughter are actually pretty fun. Also, everyone fuckin thinks of uzaki as a middle schooler until one sees her tits lol. It's like all of her growth happened in one area.

Also Uzaki asking the guy to strip. Dense af.
Jul 24, 2020 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
Uzaki taking care of Sakurai... Now that is something rare.
Though it was nice to see.

Ami and her father are a hilarious pair.

Jul 24, 2020 8:32 AM

May 2016
Gotta love the cat! Lol
Jul 24, 2020 8:41 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
cythraul said:
Master and her daughter are actually pretty fun. Also, everyone fuckin thinks of uzaki as a middle schooler until one sees her tits lol. It's like all of her growth happened in one area.

Looks like it’ll be a common happening in the series, lol.

“Rich, deep flavor” - That’s one mischievous and amusing father-daughter observation right there xD.

Cute little love-dumb final segment there. Jealous and blushing Uzaki-chan sure is kawaii. Falling for that hypnosis out of the blue though, talk about easy.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 24, 2020 8:58 AM

Aug 2012
Is the Asai family using telepathy to talk?
Jul 24, 2020 9:27 AM

Feb 2019
I love this show and honestly the fact that mfs on anitwitter hate on uzaki’s design makes me love it even more. Such a cute and fun little show. More ecchi/lewd version of takagi and senko.
Jul 24, 2020 9:29 AM

Jun 2019
What a good episode. Uzaki is so adorable as ever. Gotta love the old man and his daughter.
And that cat tho. XD
Jul 24, 2020 10:09 AM

Oct 2010
In case anyone's wondering, the game Uzaki was playing is Metal Gear Rising and 'bald scissors guy with exploding shields' is Sundowner.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Jul 24, 2020 11:15 AM

Dec 2019
Cute how Uzaki took care of Sakurai when he was sick even though it was her fault
Jul 24, 2020 11:16 AM

Nov 2011
Ami enters and the hilarity is only going to get better! They did an excellent job with Her and the Master in regards to watching the relationship between Uzaki and Senpai. Ami is probably my favorite side character in this series. A lot of cute moments with Uzaki and Senpai, the Hana hypnotize scene was PERFECT!

I think they nailed down Ami with the VA as well. Loving the Anime so far. Can not WAIT Until Mrs.Uzaki shows up!
Next week is going to be a great episode!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 24, 2020 11:27 AM
Feb 2020
Like Father like Daughter XD
I love both of the cafe workers lol
Jul 24, 2020 11:28 AM

Jul 2020
That was hilarious.
Especially when Uzaki used that 5 Yen coin. LOL

Looking forward to next episode. 0/
Jul 24, 2020 11:48 AM
Jul 2019
Now we have Ami in the picture.....and just kije her boss/otosan she too like people watching especially Uzaki and Sakurai
Jul 24, 2020 12:23 PM

Jul 2009
Sakubo777 said:
In case anyone's wondering, the game Uzaki was playing is Metal Gear Rising and 'bald scissors guy with exploding shields' is Sundowner.

I did not seek this information yet knowing the quick reference actually comes from a real game makes me happy (^.^)
Jul 24, 2020 12:46 PM
Jul 2020
100% identified with the cofee shop owner
Jul 24, 2020 1:26 PM

Mar 2019
"It's entertaining, let's keep watching them."

Exactly my thoughts...totally agree with the master.
So you only get hypnotized by someone you trust?
Jul 24, 2020 1:31 PM

Feb 2013
Another week airing gone by without the mom being accepted to the characters for me to favorite. This episode had a lot of pouting Uzaki. Still not realizing her feelings and reason for being upset.
Jul 24, 2020 1:34 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
She was so happy when he called her Hana xD she really wants to be called by her first name that's cute.
Jul 24, 2020 1:56 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It seems that Ami can't help herself from watching Sakurai and Uzaki interact with each other. It's very entertaining. Uzaki also has strong feelings for Sakurai to a point where she wants to be called by her first name.

Sakubo777 said:

Ah yes, I love playing MG Rising and Sundowner was one of my favorite boss fights in that game.
Jul 24, 2020 1:58 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Uzaki proves her cooking skills (and usefulness) this time around! She's so darn cute.

Ami and her dad are really fun. They just want to see this delicious relationship develop. I guess they're shippers.
Jul 24, 2020 2:59 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Uzaki-chan really loved to play, eh? Interesting. Less ecchiness and more story to be developed here, did everything gone in the right place. Really. That master and his daughter were pretty fun as an observer. Its really suited their personality and characterization to chill out a bit against that overwhelming relations between Sakurai and Uzaki. I mean, yeah, its happening on to like that!

The best part here was the gray cat that still mysterious to me. The fuck it did on that scene? Interesting episode so far with a lot of progression over its storyline. Nice change of pace it had!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 24, 2020 3:16 PM

Mar 2015
This episode was quite slow but displayed Uzaki's waifu material
Jul 24, 2020 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
Oh my...
Uzaki being like that just to hear him call her by her name. The cleaning scene was nice too. ahha
I was waiting for the weird cat to show up and he did.XD
Funny thing is, those 2 in the coffee shop are just like most of ppl that work in that area irl. ahha
I worked 3 times like that during summer breaks to gather some money while im in college. Its just like that haha
Jul 24, 2020 4:10 PM

Apr 2017
This show cannot get anymore duller and blander than this. Awful getting cold the next day from <1liter of water trope again. Ami introduction was highlight of the episode but the rest of it were just so boring. Uzaki's VA is carrying the show alone, male MC's VA is so uninteresting.
Jul 24, 2020 5:21 PM
Jul 2020
Uzaki chan is instantly best girl of 2020
Jul 24, 2020 5:48 PM

Nov 2017
Yakuza-wolf_0 said:
Uzaki chan is instantly best girl of 2020
I couldn't agree more,until the next two girls turn up on Rental Girlfriend,then she's in for a battle.Though with those 2 extra large assets of hers,I think she'll do ok :)
Jul 24, 2020 7:02 PM
Jun 2017
hahaha... love this one, as i can relate so much to Ami and her dad. i just remember my college days where i am doing the things they are doing--- OBSERVING OTHERS and or helping someone regarding LOVE LIFE. yeah
Jul 24, 2020 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
coffee man and his daughter are the best at being the first hand audience lol
Jul 24, 2020 8:05 PM

Oct 2008
another perfect episode i didn't expect that the ED rolled-out like it was just 5 minutes for me! i was so absorbed and immersed with how fast this episode has gone by!
and now it's not just the owner who is enjoying the scenes between the two but even the owner's daughter is also enjoying it! bwahaha!
Uzaki-chan already knows where sempai lives! - i remember an h-doujin that i recently read! OMG!
5/5.

Jul 24, 2020 8:38 PM

Aug 2019
lmao golden episode. Huh i guess Sakurai is more popular then he thinks, thought Uzaki would have some competition soon xd
Nah i mean Asai's assessment of Uzaki was pretty accurate i won't lie, don't underestimated Uzaki she is the alpha dominant female in the room . Both Asai and her dad definitely share a weirdly similar mind set of the two of them, they definitely want some action to start but observing on the sidelines is definitely the way to go here.
Aw jealous Uzuaki is cute lmao, ngl she can be really sweet at times with the pampering and what not, but that can get immediately contradicted in minutes, also she somehow has the mental residence of paper i swear.
Jul 24, 2020 10:25 PM

Oct 2017
Quite a wholesome episode. Uzaki takes care of Sakurai when he's sick, that was sweet. The hypnotising part was adorable, everyone was jealous of them XD.
Jul 24, 2020 11:19 PM

Feb 2020
No No No!!!! Uzaki was Blushing when He called her by her first Name!! That can't be true!!!

Jul 24, 2020 11:23 PM
Jul 2018
fucc this cat, the hell he wants ?!!
Jul 25, 2020 12:28 AM

Jul 2016
Father and daughter bonding through the art of shipping, that's new.

Honestly, I'm actually quite surprised they didn't include any fanservice with Uzaki's wet clothes when she bumped into Sakurai and spilled the water over them in the process. There wasn't any fanservice in this episode now that I think of it... well, excluding shirtless Sakurai, of course.

Anyways, better than the previous two episodes. The Master-Daughter duo sure is an interesting addition. Really liking their interactions so far.
SouthRzVaJul 25, 2020 12:32 AM
Jul 25, 2020 12:32 AM
Apr 2020
Ami and Asai-san's father-daughter tandem is so funny, their telepathy talk is so hilarious.

Jul 25, 2020 12:43 AM

Mar 2018
And suddenly Ami gets introduced.
The telepathy thinking between Ami and her dad is just great and really enjoy it. Both wear glasses that shines upon more excitement and hilarious scenes. As someone that totally does the same and love watching things from the sidelines, this really gives me a good chuckle.
And oh-oh, now Uzaki knows where he lives...

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jul 25, 2020 5:46 AM
Jul 2018
it was pretty cute when Uzaki wanted Sakurai to call her by her first name. starting to enjoy this series alot!
Jul 25, 2020 7:27 AM

Sep 2017
Ehh I guess I'll keep watching. The last two episodes haven't annoyed me as much as the first one. Some decently funny moments and I like the cafe owner.
Jul 25, 2020 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
Aqui la actitud de Hana se vio más a fondo de cómo es realmente. Se preocupó mucho por su senpai, dando a entender que realmente tiene aprecio por él. Aunque me hubiese gustado que tuviera toques de seriedad pero bueno.
Jul 25, 2020 8:51 AM

Apr 2020
Ami, the cafe owner's daughter, has the same hobby of observing people as her father.
She and her father enjoy watching the two. o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o

Although Uzaki is very noisy, she is also good at taking care of people. And we would have thought that finally Sakurai could have a good sleep, but she showed her true colors when she playing video games. (≧∀≦)ゞ

Jul 25, 2020 10:11 AM

Feb 2008
This show wasn't on my docket to pick up this season, but I'm glad I did now. Enjoying the slice of life theme of the show.
Jul 25, 2020 11:15 AM
Mar 2015
Ami does not add much She plays nearly the role her father does : Watcher
Jul 25, 2020 4:29 PM

May 2020
This cat never fail to make me laugh and scarred at the same time🤣
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Jul 25, 2020 6:27 PM

Oct 2016
Really enjoyed the episode, Ami is a great addition to the cast, her and her father are great and are they talking via telepathy O__O.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

148 by Jomiman12 »»
Yesterday, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

105 by Igor5959 »»
Apr 10, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

94 by Auroralul »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

» Sakurai is on a different level

Bolbysaur - Feb 20

4 by Ugly11 »»
Feb 22, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

105 by LumeeeChan »»
Jan 18, 6:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.