Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 23, 2020 10:20 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It has been so long since Oregairu has had a light-hearted episode. 8man asking out Totsuka shows how much my boi has grown <3

Ngl, 8man was being way too cringe during the dance lol. Yukinon in a suit is a sight to behold.

Heavily disappointed in how the anime handled Komachi's exam results part, it was supposed to be one of the highlight scenes of this season. Music was also way off.

Worst episode of the season for me.

3/5
cchiguJul 23, 2020 10:23 AM
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jul 23, 2020 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
Sister passed the entrance test.

Start planning for prom. Wow, as a girl who likes to tease main guy, class rep. girl's attitude is serious this time.

Yukino wearing tuxido for tryout like OP, and accompanies class rep. girl out. Main guy accompanies Touyama-san's character. Everyone having fun.

Yukinoshita family to school...
tsubasaloverJul 23, 2020 10:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 23, 2020 10:27 AM

Nov 2011
Oh, Hachiman looks all shy at that party.

Got to see Yukino dressed up in a suit like the opening song. That's picture worthy. Prom is such an important time of year for these youths. Heh, Yui also dressed up and dancing.

Stark700Jul 23, 2020 10:31 AM
Jul 23, 2020 10:35 AM

Feb 2018
Eh, Komachi passed the entrance exam? Yukinon suit made me fail to understand, at least it became an interesting dance party, nope I meant Prom. In my mind, the attention here is Hachiman paired with Yui. Ma, in the end Hachiman felt he wasn't worth it here, lol.

I don't see the whole plan written on the whiteboard, Rock band for example. At least to remember these memories requires a special line account to upload these files, including Yukinon who danced with Iroha.

Jul 23, 2020 10:43 AM
Oct 2015

The ep completely removed the feeling that yukino wanted to do this alone and hachiman being lonely without Yukino(in his monologues) which was a few days until Iroha asks for help. So far they are bad at adapting Hachiman's feelings this season.
The animation is better than the previous episode

CareBearJul 24, 2020 9:10 AM
Jul 23, 2020 10:55 AM

Feb 2020
Another week and one more episode of Oregairu (oh yeah!)

This time we had the promo dance planned by Iroha and Yukino (who looks weird wearing a tuxedo but who am I to say no?)
And a blushing scene between Yui and Hachiman ... hmm this is really weird ...
Unfortunately, the Komanchi part wasn't the star today, but at least we had the prom, so, another good episode (although not like last week)

I'm just waiting for the next one!
Jul 23, 2020 11:01 AM

Feb 2019
I’m far too attached to these characters for my own good

I stan Yui and Iroha, idc idc. Loved that conversation between Iroha and 8 man on the steps. Everything just feels so organic in this series. Always nice to see cute Yui/8man moments like the dance at the end too.

Idk what people are talking about with the animation being off this season, looks nice and smooth for me.
Jul 23, 2020 11:04 AM
Jul 2020
'A bird doesn't mess up it's nest before leaving' I can't help but think that Sensei is leaving.
Anyways i feel they rushed the part where the siblings pass. Komachi's tears come out of nowhere but it was followed by humour so I don't mind.
Yukino checking out hikigaya in a suit was so cute! I was hoping hikigaya to compliment Yui but giving her his arm was plenty.
Hikigaya thinking he doesn't belong in the prom might lead to something serious later on.
Hikigaya calling kawasaki kawa-whoever again was uncalled for. Lol
Next episode is quite interesting with all Yukinoshita’s gathering at school.
Jul 23, 2020 11:05 AM

Aug 2013
I have to say, it was good seeing Totsuka. That blush from Hachiman. XD

Quite the lighthearted episode with all that dance and everyone dressing up.

Congrats to Komachi for passing.

Jul 23, 2020 11:07 AM

Apr 2010
So the prom started and it seems the where having a lot of fun.
The question i have is about Yui's shirt, there was a gap in the back was that part of the outfit?

And Komachi entering the school good supply some good comedy especially with Saki's little brother around.
Jul 23, 2020 11:11 AM

Sep 2010
Ooh, Komachi passed the entrance exam! Yay, she gets to attend the same high school as Hachiman and everyone. It also looks like Saki's brother passed his exam too. Congratulations to the both of them! Hmm, at the end of scene, Hachiman was checking his phone for any messages, but there are no new ones. Me thinks he wanted a certain reply. Never mind, I did not know Hachiman was replying to their mom at the end until now.

Iroha asks for Hachiman's help on the prom, teasing him as always but she had a serious approach throughout the episode too.

Yukino seemed sad when Hachiman came to offer his help. She does not want to inconvenience him. Hachiman thought it was okay.

The promo dance was cute! Everyone was dressed nicely in prom clothes. Yukino was in a tuxedo; I wonder if she will wear the white dress from the opening sequence later on. Whoa though, Yui is trying to be cheerful like always, but she is hiding her feelings behind her smiles. Hachiman has not noticed yet. Their dance scenes were cute though.

Mrs. Yukinoshita is visiting the school with Haruno. I wonder what will happen next week.
DaisukiJul 25, 2020 12:41 AM

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jul 23, 2020 11:13 AM

Nov 2011
Hiratsuka sensei lying to Hikigaya...man she's doing Gods work by making him eventually help out with the prom. is she also leaving?!?! Please no!

Hikigaya's development! So Good! To Ask Totsuka to hang out with him whenever he has free time. Yes that's my boy!

Saki and Hikigaya running out of the classroom was great.

Nice job Komachi on passing the test!

A lot of "highlights" I would say in regards to Hikigaya, Yukino, and Social Media. When Hiratsuka asked Hikigaya if he had Yukino's Contact info He said no. Which is true because he has never got the info from her. You would think after all this damn time he would. And I think Iroha's talk with him on those steps only backs up the fact that he needs to not only treat Yukino like a girl but Yui as well. (Which we see later on in this episode)
Then we get to the club room where Hikigaya is kind of taken back that they made a Prom account (What I can assume was in reference to an Instagram style app) along with Yukino signing up for the app. (Which led to us seeing Yukino Pet the cats on the Nekocafe page XD So Cute)
We're three episodes in and Yukino and Hikigayas back and forth is 100 times more calm and easy going. I was actually upset he didn't get her contact info at the end of the episode (He better freaking get it by the end of the damn series)

Prom video presentation was fun. Yukino in the tailed Tuxedo...10/10 EASY. Her helping Hikigaya look more presentable was so cute.

People loving Totsuka x Hikki Hell I am all on board Isshiki x Yukino!!! Their chemistry is so freaking good! I mean Isshiki is battling Yukino a little bit with relying on her but that is just going to make for better development down the line.

Yui looking very beautiful in that dress. However Yukino s asking a lot of Hikigaya and Yui to be the main people in that Dance video lol.

Hikigaya at the end had me laughing saying how prom was not for him lol.

The real question is will he ask someone to prom??!?!?!

Oh shit here we go I was waiting for which episode is the one where shit will hit the fan and it looks like it will be next week. Haruna and Mrs.Yukinoshita show up to school. Let the drama begin!

Marinate1016 said:
I’m far too attached to these characters for my own good

I stan Yui and Iroha, idc idc. Loved that conversation between Iroha and 8 man on the steps. Everything just feels so organic in this series. Always nice to see cute Yui/8man moments like the dance at the end too.

Idk what people are talking about with the animation being off this season, looks nice and smooth for me.

I honestly think It looks cleaner and nicer looking then season 2.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 23, 2020 11:13 AM
Oct 2015
cchigu said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
It has been so long since Oregairu has had a light-hearted episode. 8man asking out Totsuka shows how much my boi has grown <3

Ngl, 8man was being way too cringe during the dance lol. Yukinon in a suit is a sight to behold.

Heavily disappointed in how the anime handled Komachi's exam results part, it was supposed to be one of the highlight scenes of this season. Music was also way off.

3/5

IKR, they skipped Hachimam monologue when Komachi cried, it was a very emotional scene in the LN, it felt bland here.
Jul 23, 2020 11:16 AM

Sep 2010
Aversa said:
The question i have is about Yui's shirt, there was a gap in the back was that part of the outfit?

Yes, it's a type of style in shirts and dresses where the back can be cut out. I see it often in clothing stores. lol

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jul 23, 2020 11:22 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ShiroHachi said:
cchigu said:

3/5

IKR, they skipped Hachimam monologue when Komachi cried, it was a very emotional scene in the LN, it felt bland here.

Yeah, they skip or rush a lot of details like that. Not only Hachiman, but I feel we lose a lot of Yukino's thoughts. We lose a lot of pathos compared to the LN. That being said, its kind of inevitable when the production team has to take such a dialogue heavy novel and adapt it to fit a standard season.

I would have liked to see Saki take part in the prom as more than a seamstress. Probably looks better in a dress than any of them :-)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 23, 2020 11:26 AM

Oct 2019
Huzzah, we see a return of Saika
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Jul 23, 2020 11:30 AM
Jan 2019
This was a nice lighthearted episode that I really enjoyed, lots of fun to be had, plenty of laughs and more. Honestly this episode made me feel so warm and happy inside compared to the usual pretty heavy drama element that the show extracts.
I think it's nice pacing so that we get a nice break because it seems things will slowly start to get heavier form here on out.

Overall, a beautiful episode in my mind and one of the more joyous and heartwarming ones.
Jul 23, 2020 11:32 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode, just the kind of SOL and fuzzy vibe that I totally dig!

Komachi in tears more with Yui and Hachiman hurt by that jealousy strike was mad hilarious xD. Never a boring moment with Komachi and Hachiman on screen, seriously.

And then there's Irohas with her usual teasing. Not a little sister, huh? How very tempting for Hachiman, lol. Totsuka's short return was fantastic too, and way to Hachiman ~

Hiratsuka-sensei's convo with Hachiman was really entertaining as well. I wonder if something is building up there though. It better be not what I've in mind. And for God's sake, someone please marry her!

Loved the moments in the Club room too. No wonder Hachiman is completely out of touch with social media...

And finally the prom dance plus the buildup. All the characters look great in their outfits honestly. Truly, the perfect set-up to the drama that is surely about to drop next episode. Let's go!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 23, 2020 11:37 AM

Apr 2016
The Hachiman x Yui ship is pretty strong in this episode
Jul 23, 2020 11:40 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
It seems very appropriate for Yui to be thrown a bone here (I wonder whether that was orchestrated by Yukino or by Iroha.) Getting to dance with Hachiman must have made her month. I'm assuming that in the end she does lose in the battle for Hachiman's affections to Yukinoshita.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 23, 2020 11:49 AM
Dec 2019
diff my least favourote episode by far i felt like besides iroha saying somethings nothing really happened momtchis passing her exams just didnt hit me how i think it was intended what i can say that was interesting was diff sensei in this episode looks like she might be leaving and the ending hachiman seems he just is going to skip out on prom lol
Jul 23, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2017
A weaker episode for me than the first two, but still okay. The little Shizuka bit at the start with Hachiman was nice, and the cringey dancing was very reminiscent of me and my friends in school just going full throttle with that shit so it was nice to remember that. The Komachi stuff was poorly handled though like what OP wrote here and overall, just showcasing signs of inconsistency in various factors in all departments. Still, it's very early on and it is still only signs but I do hope they handle the rest of the stuff to happen in the future better than this (which I'm pretty sure they will given how that's what most people give a shit for here).

I feel like for anime-onlys it would be a lot better than how I felt as a light novel reader given how they just rushed over some pretty important stuff for me personally from events to just thoughts and monologues, but it doesn't ruin the show for me much. Just leaves me a little cautious for how the rest of the season is going to turn out. I guess when adapting a very dialogue and content heavy LN into anime, especially with the final 3 volumes, stuff like this is bound to happen.
animejasJul 23, 2020 11:57 AM
Jul 23, 2020 12:02 PM

Feb 2020
this episode was so wholesome - i love it.

hachiman going straight for totsuka mhm.

when komachi got accepted i was so happy. the first half of the episode was really funny; with the way they all reacted.

yui looks so pretty in that dress and yukino looks so cool.
Jul 23, 2020 12:03 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
ShiroHachi said:
cchigu said:

3/5

Definitely. My heart was beating so freaking fast in the anticipation of knowing Komachi's result which made the LN portion of 8man heading over towards the result board seem so tenseful. In the anime, Komachi already passed by the time I even started thinking of the reason why Saki ran out of the classroom. In additon to that, reactions of all the characters, including Komachi, felt very low key in the anime.
Honestly, I was on the verge of shedding tears while reading this part.

cchiguJul 23, 2020 12:06 PM
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jul 23, 2020 12:05 PM

Mar 2016
It's a weird feeling of how the episode felt so fast AND slow at the same time. Obviously there was stuff cut, and from what I can see in the forum comments here, Komachi's segments were trimmed too much.
It was a solid episode, nonetheless, imho. I feel like shows like this kinda needs those "break" episodes for a smoother experience....not too smoothly, though...no pun intended.
Iroha and Hachiman banters are always really nice.

I will agree with @cchigu and @animejas, though. This was the weakest episode of this season so far....not that it's bad by any means, but considering the series' standards in general, it was a bit too lull in comparison to the previous ones.
Jul 23, 2020 12:10 PM
Oct 2015
For those who are interested, this is Hachiman's monologue when Komachi cried earlier. This is why Komachi thanked Hachiman in Episode 1
Jul 23, 2020 12:11 PM

Mar 2016
Yukino with that tailcoat is a blessing.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Jul 23, 2020 12:13 PM

Jun 2014
A very chill episode and a nice change of pace compared to the drama this series is capable of showcasing. The prom looked fun and I'm sure Yui was overjoyed at being able to dance with 8man. Also, good job to Komachi and "Kawa-whoever's" brother for passing their entrance exam.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 23, 2020 12:16 PM
Jan 2020
this was a nice chill ep. my ship has started sailig so im happy. cant wait for next week and the actual prom(drama alert)
Jul 23, 2020 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
Totsuka is the best.

Everyone from Oregairu is great. I get emotional for this series too much.

Iroha looks like an actual seitokaicho in the preview. Glad to see her become more mature.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Jul 23, 2020 12:31 PM
Dec 2015
So this is prom
This isnt my thing at all -hachiman
Congratulation to komachi
Yukinon looks cool to that outfit
Yui so gorgeous
5/5
Jul 23, 2020 12:44 PM
Jun 2020
when I'm watching, it feels like every episode is only 5 minutes. I need moreee
Jul 23, 2020 12:55 PM

Jan 2020
Finally some light-hearted action
Jul 23, 2020 1:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
More "relax" episode I guess xD the dance part was really fun and I understand how 8man feels lol Komachi was so cute at the beginning, heartwarming.
Jul 23, 2020 1:19 PM
Oct 2019
The animation was superb. I am now thinking if the show is as good as I think it is, since many people are saying that they adapted badly some aspects of the light novel (I am just an anime watcher, so I obviously do not know). Setting that aside, a very enjoyable and happy episode... I am looking forward to see the main trio suffer (not sadistic, but I just like drama)
Jul 23, 2020 1:53 PM
Jul 2019
So we're still in that Iroha wanting to have that prom thing, funny cu'z it kinda gives that irritating vibe that she's getting what she whims about and I'm really not liking her . about than prom, nobody wears a tail coat tux in a prom. That only get worn in one of those "Quincenera" parties........IMAO, them producers , OC and director has no idea how prom goes......

I'm starting to think that Iroha is lesbian.
Horn_dawg_2019Jul 23, 2020 2:03 PM
Jul 23, 2020 2:05 PM

Nov 2016
Aside from some nice moments here and there nothing really noteworthy happended, still the most enjoyable episode this season for me so far. It was simply delightful.

And I wouldn't mind an Iroha x Yukino ship.

CeddyyBearr said:
Sensei has packed her stuff? I don't like the look of that at all!! :(

Oh yeah, there was that. One subplot I'm looking forward to.
FMmatronJul 23, 2020 2:30 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 23, 2020 2:08 PM

Apr 2015

Komachi passed! I do have to say the moment she started to cry louder at Yui was pretty funny with Hachiman looking all jealous XD

The prom testing was pretty great, Yukino in that tailcoat was actually a perfect fit, it suits her so well!! But Yui and Iroha were both gorgeous in their dresses. If only Saki would dress up as well! The Hachiman blush was pretty intense this episode, there was a lot of it!

Jul 23, 2020 2:13 PM
Jun 2020
my heart raced to this episode so hard and once more i see myself in hachiman i dont like proms either its just a excuse for the young to have after the prom sex its an old american tradition to have sex after the prom everyone nows it or maybe i watched to many times american pie
Jul 23, 2020 2:16 PM

Jan 2018
Hachiman asking Totsuka out was totally out of the blue. But Totsuka's a boy so that's that.

You did well, Komachi. You went all out just to pass in the admissions exam. Congratulations.

Well, damn Hachiman is rocking in that suit! As well as Yukinoshita's. Damn, the old Hachiman wouldn't do this kind of stuff. Participating in socials like this. But at the end, he still said that he's not cut out for this.
Jul 23, 2020 2:17 PM

May 2019
Wow finally an episode I actually enjoyed. I liked what 8man said about little sisters. He's a nice brother. Isshiki sucks as always, tho.

8man: *says anything*
Isshiki: "omg r u hitting on me eww gross"
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Jul 23, 2020 2:39 PM

Apr 2015
FMmatron said:
Aside from some nice moments here and there nothing really noteworthy happended, still the most enjoyable episode this season for me so far. It was simply delightful.

CeddyyBearr said:

Yeah, looking forward to that as well, but on the other hand, I wouldn't want to see her leave..

I can already imagine that becoming a tearjerker if she really will be leaving.. here's hoping someone is FINALLY marrying her
Jul 23, 2020 2:48 PM

Nov 2016
CeddyyBearr said:
FMmatron said:

Yeah, looking forward to that as well, but on the other hand, I wouldn't want to see her leave..

I can already imagine that becoming a tearjerker if she really will be leaving.. here's hoping someone is FINALLY marrying her

I wouldn't mind letting her go, if she is going to find/found a partner.

Anyway, expecting drama, but with a happy ending :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 23, 2020 3:13 PM
Apr 2019
The animation is making me concerned .I wonder how Feel had done if it came out in spring .

anyway, good episode as always .The painful things are coming as Yukimom is shown ,

waiting for the storm
Jul 23, 2020 3:21 PM
Jul 2018
This is so weird: I loved season 1. I really liked season 2. But now, watching season 3, I'm wondering why I ever cared for this series in the first place. There's no clear plot; stuff just...happens. The only reason I'm continuing to watch season 3, is because I'm curious how it'll end. Maybe I liked this series originally because I began watching it when I was 17? But now that I'm 21, it's like...who cares about these kids' issues?
Jul 23, 2020 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
This is so weird: I loved season 1. I really liked season 2. But now, watching season 3, I'm wondering why I ever cared for this series in the first place. There's no clear plot; stuff just...happens. The only reason I'm continuing to watch season 3, is because I'm curious how it'll end. Maybe I liked this series originally because I began watching it when I was 17? But now that I'm 21, it's like...who cares about these kids' issues?
Jul 23, 2020 4:44 PM

Jul 2020
hiratsuka-sensei looks gergeous as ever. but damn that foreshadowing though :(

"A bird doesn't mess up its own nest before it leaves"

well that scene with komachi is really heart-warming even though I expected that she would pass.

Iroha is foxy as always with his interaction with 8man. Damn the "Are you hitting on me?" joke never gets old and this time she didn't even reject him and just said try again next time.

that scene of yukino patting her phone with picture of cats is really cute :)

even if i'm team Yukino and she looks really fine in that tail coat, Yui stole this episode for me. She looks really beautiful with that makeup and dress.

that dance of hikigaya and yui really hits home for me. I felt sad for her in the whole scene. you can really see the sorrowful expression on her face.

and that monologue of hikigaya at the end,

"This isn't my thing at all".

yep we felt that.

5/5 episode for me.
krukroooJul 23, 2020 6:38 PM

I accept random friend requests!
Jul 23, 2020 4:50 PM

Jun 2017
Eh not much happened this episode but at least Hachiman knows what a prom is. Sensei is up to something too.
Jul 23, 2020 5:01 PM

Jul 2020
AbsurdTurk said:
Maybe I liked this series originally because I began watching it when I was 17? But now that I'm 21, it's like...who cares about these kids' issues?

I'm now 17 and I am really enjoying this series. I don't know why you're complaining about how "stuff just happens" but that just the point of Slice of Life shows.

I don't know if in the near future, my amount of enjoyment for this show will lessen.But I do agree that a certain age demographic will really like this show because it "hits home" really well (especially in teenagers).

I accept random friend requests!
Jul 23, 2020 5:19 PM

Nov 2016
Dude. Suit Yukino.

We've been blessed to see such a rare sight🙏🙏

This episode felt pretty good overall, but I wished that there was a bit more time given for Komachi. It seems like for now they're putting the focus on her to the side so that they can focus on the immediate events in Hachiman's life, but I really do want to see what exactly is going to happen with Komachi later in the story. I hope that after this arc, they do give us some more info.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

488 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.