Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2020 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was a totally forgettable episode to round off this series. Though really the series finished on Episode 50 and these last 5 episodes were just filler content.

-----------------

Overall I found this series abit plain and a little disappointing. I enjoyed the first 10-20 episodes quite alot. But the show never really seemed like it was going anywhere, or to say anywhere fast. Every journey was offset by alot of what felt like filler/padding episodes. In many ways to hide the fact that when you take a deeper look at Ninku as a series there really isn't a whole lot there. The main characters don't develop at all beyond when we first meet them, story moves at a snail pace and really the show just became boring to me, which is really sad. I wanted to like this show so much more than I ended up doing so.

But I thank the fansubbers of SolZen and DB-Soldado for finally bringing this 90's Shonen Jump series to English speakers for the first time. I had to watch this through as soon as the project was fully completed and while it didn't live up to my hype I still enjoyed the journey somewhat and I'm pleased to have finally seen the show.

More topics from this board

» Ninkuu ep 5 discussion

Dragosama - Nov 7, 2022

0 by Dragosama »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:18 PM

» Not faithful to the manga

LoneTrain - Sep 10, 2022

2 by LoneTrain »»
Sep 20, 2022 1:55 AM

Poll: » Ninkuu Episode 32 Discussion

BlaizeV - Jul 14, 2020

0 by BlaizeV »»
Jul 14, 2020 6:15 AM

» can someone sub this series

dragon14253 - Apr 7, 2010

17 by Eternal_Blizzard »»
Jul 4, 2020 9:04 AM

Poll: » Ninku Episode 1 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Sep 10, 2010

1 by thracias »»
Sep 26, 2014 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.