Forum Settings
Forums
LDK
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2020 7:16 AM

Mar 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Omfg this was such a cute and steamy chapter! Tut tut though.... breaking her dad’s rule! I love how mutually vulnerable Shuusei & Aoi are with each other and it made this chapters all the more sweet!
Jul 24, 2020 1:51 AM

Feb 2019
So they finally did it. Not gonna lie, just a tad bit disappointed that they broke Aoi's dad's rule, I mean it was so close. And after what he did too.

But it was sweet and wholesome anyway!

It is certainly funny when you think about how they met, and where they are now. If I didn't know this was a romance shoujo manga, like if I saw them in real life, never would've guessed either. That just makes it feel more special and sweet.

I hope the translations for the next few chapters come quick. Been waiting for this for months! Not angry or demanding of the translators, just hoping. Really can't wait to see the conclusion to one of my favourite shoujo mangas!
Jul 26, 2020 11:03 AM

Mar 2017
Shikkakku said:
So they finally did it. Not gonna lie, just a tad bit disappointed that they broke Aoi's dad's rule, I mean it was so close. And after what he did too.

It is certainly funny when you think about how they met, and where they are now. If I didn't know this was a romance shoujo manga, like if I saw them in real life, never would've guessed either. That just makes it feel more special and sweet.

I hope the translations for the next few chapters come quick. Been waiting for this for months! Not angry or demanding of the translators, just hoping. Really can't wait to see the conclusion to one of my favourite shoujo mangas!

I can't wait for the end chapters too even though I don't want this manga to end!

I didn't feel disappointed they broke the dad's rule because he enforced it because he didn't want them to make a mistake and get caught up in their youthful fling but it's clear that their relationship is much more mature and steady than the average teenage romance.
Jul 26, 2020 7:30 PM

Feb 2019
katie_potaty said:
Shikkakku said:

I can't wait for the end chapters too even though I don't want this manga to end!

I didn't feel disappointed they broke the dad's rule because he enforced it because he didn't want them to make a mistake and get caught up in their youthful fling but it's clear that their relationship is much more mature and steady than the average teenage romance.

Yeah, I know right I don't want to end either but there's like 5 chapters left T_T
Nov 21, 2021 1:09 AM

Jul 2021
Omg they actually did it I'm crying ;-;
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» Funny bit in chapter 55

Rand_al-Thorfinn - Apr 11, 2023

0 by Rand_al-Thorfinn »»
Apr 11, 2023 2:40 AM

Poll: » L-DK Chapter 3 Discussion

deadaccount0000 - Jun 17, 2010

7 by OnigirisBasket »»
Jan 20, 2023 12:14 AM

Poll: » L-DK Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2012

1 by OnigirisBasket »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » L-DK Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2012

1 by OnigirisBasket »»
Jan 18, 2023 11:15 PM

Poll: » L♥DK Chapter 94 Discussion

Shikkakku - Aug 6, 2020

0 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 6, 2020 6:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.