Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2020 5:25 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Given Movie | Movie | Trailer
The Given film sequel released its first trailer through the its official website on Friday. Centimillimental's song "Bokura dake no Shudaika" is featured in the video and will be used as the film's theme song. The movie opens in Japanese theaters on August 22 after its original May 16 premiere was rescheduled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Kimi wa Kanata | Movie | Teaser
A short teaser for Digital Network Animation's original film Kimi wa Kanata was released on Thursday. The video previews the main characters and reveals a premiere date of November 27. In addition to the teaser, the website also released a new key visual.

Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai Kanzenban | Movie | Trailer
A trailer for the compilation film based on the Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai television series was released on Friday. The official website also released a new poster and revealed the opening date of September 11. The movie will be produced by GEMBA and include returning cast and staff members.

Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season | OVA | PV
The fifth season of the Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki OVA series released a new promotional video for its third episode last week. The episode will be released on Blu-ray on August 28.

Tonikaku Kawaii | TV | Teaser
The official website for Seven Arcs' anime adaptation of Tonikaku Kawaii comedy manga released a new teaser on Wednesday. Main characters Tsukasa Tsukuyomi and Nasa Yuzaki are featured in the video that is narrated by Junya Enoki, who plays the role of Nasa. The television anime is scheduled for Fall 2020.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Jul 19, 2020 6:25 PM

Feb 2014
Oh, Tenchi Muyou still gets stuff released.
Jul 20, 2020 7:12 AM
Feb 2020
Can't wait for the angst in the Given Movie :)
Jul 20, 2020 7:50 AM
May 2016
I really have to check out Given at some point,

Tonikaku looks adorable as I hoped

Kimi wa Kanata looks like it'll be a really good one. The director seems like a relative newcomer, so I hope they can knock one out of the park
Jul 20, 2020 11:48 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Not gonna lie........ Kimi wa Kanata doesn't look that great. Figured it was gonna be some kind of Shinkai-inspired movie from its initial announcement and then I see the PV...... director's past work doesn't seem too well received on MAL either lol
Jul 21, 2020 1:26 AM

Jan 2016
Man, I can't wait for the Given movie... read the manga and I wonder how in the world will they will adapt some certain scenes.

Also, gonna watch Kimi wa Kanata, it looks alright so far from the teaser.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 6 hours ago

10 by Avery20 »»
25 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
5 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
8 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.