Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2020 8:27 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think its weird MAL wanted to name chapter 1 volume 1 when i clearly selected that i had finished reading chapter 1.... Which was technically chapter 0 the prologue.

Chapter 2 is chapter 1 in the LN, this is how they do other manga with prologues and the numbering has to be adjusted for them as well so im just following the pack lead and trying to do it right.

Chapter 1 though wasn't bad, it was super wordy I was not expecting that much content to be in a single chapter of the light novel. And for there to only be about 6 total chapters worth, 4 to go yet --- and technically its only 3+ epilogue but counting 0 and the chapter 3 part 2 as well it is an equal 6 chapters to read. - so 4 more to go.

I really liked the detail compared to the anime it covered 2 episodes for just this 1 part- and compared to the manga i found the humor came off pretty good and a lot better than the other medium of choice. - So I'm looking forward to reading more, and the misunderstandings have already begun.

Though hopefully the amount of content wont stun me while reading it, it surely is a lot of info to take in and takes a lot more patience to read despite my anticipations of it being more lighter? i suppose lol, but yeah, the writing flows smooth and so far so good.

GodOfWolvesJul 18, 2020 8:30 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gamers! Volume 4 Discussion

animejas - Nov 11, 2020

2 by 0nder_16 »»
Mar 22, 5:26 AM

» What happens at the end?

Dragevard - Aug 26, 2021

8 by Mugen8YT »»
Jun 19, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Gamers! Volume 12 Discussion

Syureria - Sep 15, 2021

1 by GrizzlyB »»
Jan 8, 2022 9:12 PM

» Gamers DLC 3 where to read

Botaku0504 - Jul 25, 2021

2 by Radtoter »»
Aug 19, 2021 8:21 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Volume 3 Discussion

animejas - Nov 11, 2020

0 by animejas »»
Nov 11, 2020 4:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.