Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 18, 2020 11:46 AM

May 2018
Chiron is no joke! He certainly is a bombshell gorilla ;O
Jul 18, 2020 11:58 AM
Apr 2017
SkyLETV said:
That gory death really caught me off guard... DAMN!

I'm not sure if I like Inca, but her ability is pretty cool. I love how unique and cool everyone's powers are.

That ending!!! This show never fails to hype me.

I'm with you she is quite ambiguous character :v
Jul 18, 2020 12:00 PM
Apr 2017
Leirza said:
Great episode as always
so the Fifth pillar, Inca has born.
The battle between Fireforce and Evangelist is to get Inca on their side eh..
Hope Inca will join the fire force. but, I guess it's not that easy to see that she likes some chaotic stuff. imo her chara in this episode is pretty much suitable for being a bad guy, tho.
Can't wait for next ep

I didn't read the manga so this is just my imagination.

I think she will get an aliance with Joker, because both just want to set fire in the circus.
Jul 18, 2020 1:23 PM

Oct 2014
Really nice episode, I can tell the next one is gonna be intense.
Jul 18, 2020 1:41 PM

Jan 2011
Yay random powers! LOL! Holy fuck Inca just gets everything. LOL! Who the fuck is writing this show? Also so are they ever going to explain how the second and third generations get their powers....are they expecting us to be dumb and not call it out? This show is so poorly written.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 18, 2020 3:59 PM

Dec 2016
That is some insane ability, predicting fire just by smelling. Now I'm super curious which side she will take, but I'm hoping she doesn't end in Evangelist's hands. Also, great episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 18, 2020 6:13 PM

Jan 2015
This Inca has the most interesting ability lol
Jul 18, 2020 8:07 PM

Apr 2014
That's some walk, Charon.
Jul 18, 2020 9:53 PM
Jun 2013
Farabeuf said:
Must say that I don't share the general enthusiasm for Inca. Let's see if she becomes a bit more agreeable in the next couple of episodes.

She will not, if you disliked her now, you will probably hate her in the next episodes, i'm actually surprised to read some saying she's best girl, because she's not, she's a shitty girl that you will probably want to punch in the face (at least i wanted at the time when i read this arc)
Jul 19, 2020 8:55 AM

Jul 2017
The one more Pillar that First Pillar Haumea has indicated...another Adolla Burst. Nevertheless, Commander Soichiro of the 4th Company has seen his fair share of attacks, whilst Shinra still tied into the whole fiasco.

Getting the entire Fire Defense Agency involved though, the Great Cataclysm is at hand, but without concrete evidence, Commander Obi still has to handle things his own way with the 8th.

Turns out the 5th Pillar Adolla Burst is a schoolgirl wreaking havoc by the name of Inca. She is more than just the crazy weirdo, an undiscovered 4th Generation from the Great Cataclysm? To smell streaks of fire coming from miles away, she is a great asset to anyone who acquires her, for good (the Special Fire Force, or at least the 8th Company) or for evil (the Evangelists, or at least White Clads Haumea and Charon).

Another fire episode, and Season 2 is only getting better.
Jul 19, 2020 9:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Farabeuf said:
Must say that I don't share the general enthusiasm for Inca. Let's see if she becomes a bit more agreeable in the next couple of episodes.

She will not, if you disliked her now, you will probably hate her in the next episodes, i'm actually surprised to read some saying she's best girl, because she's not, she's a shitty girl that you will probably want to punch in the face (at least i wanted at the time when i read this arc)

You're a bearer of ill news my friend. I will learn to love disliking her then, lol.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 19, 2020 7:49 PM

Aug 2015
Ohh, another great episode. So the fifth pillar is Inca, wonder which side is going to get her. Can't wait for the next episode - assuming it's going to have a lot of action. :D
Jul 19, 2020 7:53 PM

May 2015
MasterHavik said:
Yay random powers! LOL! Holy fuck Inca just gets everything. LOL! Who the fuck is writing this show? Also so are they ever going to explain how the second and third generations get their powers....are they expecting us to be dumb and not call it out? This show is so poorly written.

Are you gonna drop the show at any point? Why are you even watching it when you hated S1?

Jul 19, 2020 8:14 PM

Jan 2011
TsukuyomiREKT said:
MasterHavik said:

Are you gonna drop the show at any point? Why are you even watching it when you hated S1?
I finish every shonen my friend. This genre may me an anime fan. So, I like to watch all of the shonen I get my hand on. Fire Force is very low tier right now on my list.

If you have an issue with my comments, which is totally fine. You can block me. This is telling my words are having an effect on fanboys of the series. This is funny since I got a good friend who loves Fire Force and it isn't like that. So yeah.....
Jul 19, 2020 8:26 PM

May 2015
MasterHavik said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

I finish every shonen my friend. This genre may me an anime fan. So, I like to watch all of the shonen I get my hand on. Fire Force is very low tier right now on my list.

If you have an issue with my comments, which is totally fine. You can block me. This is telling my words are having an effect on fanboys of the series. This is funny since I got a good friend who loves Fire Force and it isn't like that. So yeah.....

Not a fanboy. I'd say the same thing no matter the show. Watching something you hate is stupid and always will be.

Jul 19, 2020 8:32 PM

Jan 2011
TsukuyomiREKT said:
MasterHavik said:

Not a fanboy. I'd say the same thing no matter the show. Watching something you hate is stupid and always will be.
Not always. Espeically if you're a critic. I made clear why I'm watching this. There are also some characters in the show I like. I stuck with Naruto because I liked characters like Jiraya, Tsunade, and Sakura. It's not stupid as people are allow to watch however they want.

Besides, I liked the Benimaru arc. So the show isn't fucking awful. There are also people just watching for the art and animation.
Jul 19, 2020 9:25 PM
Jul 2018
waiting for the inca doujin
Jul 20, 2020 2:50 AM

Jul 2019
So inca has the ability of king crimson the part where he sees in the future

Jul 20, 2020 6:48 AM
Jul 2020
ManyMaria111 said:
So inca has the ability of king crimson the part where he sees in the future

You can say she has the fire force equalevant of observation haki she can sees the flames before they start so when flame users are doing moves they produce heat energy she can see and even avoid
Jul 20, 2020 4:44 PM
Jun 2013
MasterHavik said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Not always. Espeically if you're a critic. I made clear why I'm watching this. There are also some characters in the show I like. I stuck with Naruto because I liked characters like Jiraya, Tsunade, and Sakura. It's not stupid as people are allow to watch however they want.

Besides, I liked the Benimaru arc. So the show isn't fucking awful. There are also people just watching for the art and animation.

Being allow to watch everything you want doesn't make the reason behind doing it any less stupid, forcing yourself to watch at least 2 seasons of something you clearly don't like just because 1 character that isn't even a main one, it's stupid, doing it for the "animation" it's even more stupid, doesn't matter how much you try to justify, you're clearly wasting your time with something you don't like instead of using it in something "better", there's really nothing smart or positive in doing this.
Shinuki_n_RebornJul 20, 2020 4:50 PM
Jul 20, 2020 10:26 PM

Oct 2017
We got another bitch as a pillar, argh. If Haumea wasn't enough already sigh. Thou she's kinda cute.
Jul 20, 2020 11:54 PM

Jan 2020
Could someone help me remember why they supported Charon in this way? Any kind of ritual or power exchange? That I remember only absorbed and reflected 'energy'

I have heard from third parties that when they almost died, the following days they wanted to live the time as much as possible as if there were no tomorrow. For me that was the awakening of a flame, not only in the literary sense.

I had another surprise when even being something like thieves, the three guys had a little philosophical talk about the motivations that lead them to move on, and in the latter referring to the shock caused by adrenaline, I have no doubt that there are people who live by that feeling irl

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jul 21, 2020 2:37 AM

Nov 2017
An excellent episode and the first gore scene of the anime.
Jul 21, 2020 1:54 PM

May 2015
I'm waiting for someone to start a drama because he calls the guy at the end "gorilla".
Jul 21, 2020 4:24 PM
Mar 2011
El-Melloi said:
I'm waiting for someone to start a drama because he calls the guy at the end "gorilla".

I think most people will understand that in this case it refers to brawny types because of Maki.
Jul 22, 2020 6:30 AM

May 2009
I remember discussion of manga chapters for this arc back then on batoto. Inca was called best girl and best waifu for Shinra until arc ended and everyone called her whore and slut.
Jul 22, 2020 2:00 PM

Jan 2020
bastek66 said:
I remember discussion of manga chapters for this arc back then on batoto. Inca was called best girl and best waifu for Shinra until arc ended and everyone called her whore and slut.

This is some type of spoiler isn't?

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Jul 22, 2020 3:46 PM

May 2009
ldanes said:
bastek66 said:

This is some type of spoiler isn't?

You will see soon...
Jul 22, 2020 6:36 PM

Nov 2012
tbh I'm not a huge fan of this new character the 5th pillar but still a great ep!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jul 23, 2020 3:54 AM

Jun 2013
I fucking hate Inca, worst character in the entire series. I put off watching this episode because I knew they were going to introduce her annoying bitch ass. I never liked her character in the manga and I sure as hell won't like her now. However, it's nice to see her thrown in the mix because it means they'll be introducing more characters from the manga soon.
臭い-
Jul 23, 2020 5:20 AM
Apr 2020
Inca is both creepy and really cool at the same time. Her power is probably the most op yet like, she can tell where any heat is and she can manipulate fire.

Really hope she joins the fire force
Jul 24, 2020 9:09 AM
Jul 2020
As an anime-only fan of Fire Force, the second season doesn't disappoint. Shinra's rage finally coming front-and-center as something he has to deal with and can't deny, the mystery of the Sister-simile lady who's manipulating him, and of Inca's status as the 5th Pillar are all making the current season really fun and amazing to watch! Looking forward to the rest!
Jul 25, 2020 4:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, its Inka, the pink haired girl that use some kind of blurry line that somehow linked to the point of where the fire should be released. A unique ability and so entertained to see as might be the new generation over the Adora Burst bearer newest person. So, yeah its happening!

Her personality kinda creepy, tho, knewing the past of her as bright as the burning flames in the air. Yet, everyone had its dark matter surrounding their past. No one had good fortune on these series. So, yeah, its understandable.

With the battle arouse as the result of how fast they found out Inka, The fight between Shinra and Charon couldn't be prevented. Lets see how well they punched each other.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 26, 2020 4:31 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm a pyromaniac adrenaline junkie, interesting. And delinquent too. Anyway, that kid's death was very sudden and gruesome! I love it when shonen shows get serious like this. I'm getting a HunterXHunter vibe
Jul 28, 2020 9:09 PM

Jan 2013
So is it possible that Inca is part of the 4th generation? She's strong as hell! Hope Shinra and others can turn her to their side, she's way too good to leave her to the Evangelist.

Go Shinra!
Latom
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 30, 2020 4:05 PM

Jul 2014
She might be the 4th generation? let's see
Aug 1, 2020 4:41 PM
Feb 2018
The pink hair girl is nuts
Aug 3, 2020 8:35 AM

Dec 2013
I'm already really liking the new girl.

Charon is surpringly brutal. RIP Inca's random friend.

Shinra already looks screwed by the end of the episode.
Aug 15, 2020 5:10 AM

Jun 2015
Hell yeah is shit going down!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 28, 2020 10:39 PM
Oct 2019
What an exceptional power that girl has.

This blindfolded "gorilla" is strong.
Nov 23, 2020 1:14 PM

Apr 2013
Charon can pack a punch, loved his "entry into the series" if you ignore the times he showed up just to be screamed at by Haumea for beeing annoying, it was justified though.
Inca is a little crazy aswell.
Seems like the First Pillar is on no ones side. She is another party and only cares for her own goals of Revenge or amusement
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Nov 26, 2020 6:38 AM
Jun 2020
Something abt Shinra calling Charon a gorilla doesn’t sit right w me😂😂💀
Nov 29, 2020 1:11 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Fourth gen now? huh.
I finally go to the walking part.
Jan 21, 2021 3:01 PM

Aug 2017
Inca looks and acts like a yandere and sadist if u ask me, i think this is intentional.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 31, 2021 5:42 AM
Oct 2017
Finally got used to dealing with the original now I have suffer with 'Inca'... I hate her so much.
Apr 28, 2021 8:13 PM

Nov 2010
I thought that Charon guy was just gonna be another white clad joke, since aside from Sho and Haumea, all the white clads they fought so far were weak, but damn, looks like he's one tough mofo. Where was he during the nether raid?

Nice, more Haumea next episode. hehe

May 6, 2021 7:48 AM
May 2020
BIG BLACK MAN WITH POWERS!!!!!

on a real tho he's one ruthless guy
Jan 28, 2022 10:51 PM

Mar 2016
Aw daaamn, straight into yet another major clash against the Evangelist!

I thought that aside from Haume, Sho and Shinra, this new girl, Inca will be the 4th person with Adolla burst, but seems like aside from these 4 people, the first pillar is that blondie that wanders the Adolla realm. A total of 5 pillars, capable of using Adolla burst. I wonder, how many more pillars/Adolla burst users/4th generation pyrokinetic will be required to jumpstart the Global Inferno that the Evangelists seek to achieve. Will there even be more than these 5 Pillars? Questions, questions, questions, I'm getting really invested in the story.

Inca's ability to see the lines where the fire will combust in the near future is EXTREMELY beneficial if she were to be recruited by the Special Fire Force. To seemingly predict the future like that, she's a real asset to have. Not only can the Fire Forces respond quicker, but she could also pretty much see where enemies will strike from, even something as simple as punching her would be detected due to human bodies' inherent body heat. What an amazing ability. That alone would already be enough but for her to also finally utilize pyrokinetic ability, she's more than worthy to join either side. Not to mention she's incredibly cute, like daaaamn. Looks can be deceiving, but her appearance screams I'm such a sweet girl with all those pink colors.

Fire Force really nails having a wide variety of interesting irises and pupils designs for their characters' eyes.
Jun 2, 2022 2:09 PM

May 2020
We literally got the pillar thing last episode, and now it's all like pillar this, pillar that. Enough with this, just use the ol' plain names.

Also i don't think I really like this new girl given how her character was all over the place throughout the episode.
Aug 3, 2022 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
Well the opening already spoiled who the fifth pillar will be, so that was no surprise. She certainly has a... personality though lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

138 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 4, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

84 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 15, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

92 by Scootboi »»
Mar 7, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

161 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

76 by muimaniac »»
Jan 13, 10:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.