Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2020 11:54 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Teruaki Murakami has finnally put out something good. its been like 5 years
Jul 17, 2020 6:31 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off a nice shape of legs at times. movement was lacking with just mostly rapid body shaking.
Didnt even showed the dudes pulling out and then replaced by next dude in the oral or gangrape imagination Scene. There's not like a sense of progression Or count of the guys.
Faces looked more funny rather than erotic XD
User-sanJul 17, 2020 6:35 AM
Jul 17, 2020 6:36 PM

Mar 2019
So after seeing the first minute, it reminded me of Toriko no Shizuku... And not really surprising since both are from GOLD BEAR. The style is exactly the same. The fast speed and the face expressions 1:1. Well, I guess the story is here not that important as well... So it's all about the animation which is quite nice but the other parts have space for improvement
Jul 17, 2020 8:29 PM
Jul 2018
This is a great episode if you really love BJs that much.
Jul 18, 2020 12:42 AM

Aug 2014
As a massive fan of Murakami's works, this has to be the weakest one yet as of recently, but I still enjoyed it.

BJ scenes are hot as usual. But because there's a lot of focus on brainwashing/torture scenes, the other sex scenes suffer from lack of variety in angles/positions and starts to get boring after a while. That's always been an issue before, but sadly it was more prevalent here.

Also, the VAs sound a little green. It doesn't help that some cuts linger for too long and you can literally hear the actresses run out of steam in the middle of a scene. But they tried their best and that's enough for me. I guess the usual VAs who can keep up with the frantic and violent sex scenes weren't available.

Overall, it wasn't as good but it wasn't terrible. Definitely could've been better. I'm looking forward to their next projects.
Jul 18, 2020 7:24 AM

Jan 2019
This was weak as fuck and I was beyond twisted (the ideal) when I saw it.

I didn't expect a new Murakami work so I don't feel 'let down' so to say, but at the same just knowing that this was the release we got and we're gonna have to wait longer for another one or a better follow-up is kind of a big 'maaaaan wtf', you feel me?

It might just be the source material? I'm hoping it was a bad pick in that sense, rather than say him recognizing his niche and trying to follow a copy-paste formula to ease by. Maybe it's lax because of COVID? I really can't say.
Jul 19, 2020 9:06 AM

Feb 2018
The story of heavenly angels is indeed interesting and ends sex and gangbang ends.
Jul 20, 2020 7:32 PM
Mar 2017
I feel like after Mashou No Nie 3 was aired, all of the Murakami quality went downgraded.
Jul 20, 2020 8:56 PM

Dec 2009
G3-X said:
I feel like after Mashou No Nie 3 was aired, all of the Murakami quality went downgraded.

I think it dropped after imouto paradise, which is probably why I like this one more. I prefer the more...bright works, at least the ones after Asagi and Prison Battleship.

The news works (minus that NTR one with the one girl) are too fetish-ish for me
Jul 20, 2020 9:31 PM
Mar 2017
J_B said:
G3-X said:

I think it dropped after imouto paradise, which is probably why I like this one more. I prefer the more...bright works, at least the ones after Asagi and Prison Battleship.

The news works (minus that NTR one with the one girl) are too fetish-ish for me

The sound quality on Mashou No Nie 3 is better than the new Murakami hentais. It sounds disgustingly lewd.
Aug 28, 2020 12:05 AM
Jul 2017
They should torture, rape, and kill them. Those two girls should cum to death via electrocution of their clits and tits and it'll continue nonstop till their bodies finally give out but the machines will still keep going until the girls die from convulsing seizures with category ten orgasms and the torture being too much.
Jan 24, 2021 6:53 PM
Oct 2020
Gotta say, this is my favorite thing Murakami’s made in the last decade. Though, it reeeally feels like he was just ripping off Kangoku Senkan, which he directed in 2009. I know a lot of his works from the 2000s onward are fairly similar (though I haven’t kept up with everything he’s made in the 2010s), but this felt almost beat-for-beat like Kangoku Senkan down to the brainwashing and electrocution scenes. Also, I just think this dragged out for a bit too long without too many different things happening to justify the 30 min length.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukou Seiki Ysphere: Ingyaku no Sennou Kaizou Episode 2 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Feb 2, 2021

2 by Ero-Soft »»
Dec 1, 2022 9:14 PM

» I just can't wait for the release!

CrazyBored - Jul 2, 2020

2 by J_B »»
Jul 16, 2020 11:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.