Forum Settings
Forums

which anime character that you hate but everybody love?

New
Jul 15, 2020 8:39 AM
Aug 2018
Me its mikasa i dont really hate her i dislike her her personnality and i found her annoying
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2020 8:43 AM

Aug 2019
This might be the millionth thread on this topic, anyway, I hate this screaming piece of trash
Jul 15, 2020 8:45 AM

Jun 2016
Lacus Clyne and that girl from guilty crown that felt very similar
Meer is way better.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jul 15, 2020 8:49 AM

Oct 2019
Midoriya Izuku. Todoroki should be the main character.
Jul 15, 2020 10:10 AM

Apr 2016
light yagami. he's basically a wish fulfillment to all the 3dgy 14-year-olds out there. it's not that i hate him, he's simply unlikable to me.
Jul 15, 2020 11:17 AM

Jul 2019
I've probably already wrote this in a similar thread, but...

There is a fine line between being self-confident and being an arrogant bastard, and Gilgamesh is sucking his imaginary d*** with the force of one million vacuum cleaners.
Jul 15, 2020 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
I don't get why everyon loves chika from love is war so much and I even dislike her a bit after watching season two so I guess I'll go with her
Jul 15, 2020 12:05 PM

Jul 2019
Taiga Aisaka and Chitoge Kirisaki. They are both dumb as hell lmao. If you want a good tsundere to watch Shakugan no Shana.
Jul 15, 2020 12:09 PM

Sep 2008
senjougahara. I have a million reasons to hate her, yet everyone seems to LOVE her.
้ฆฌ้นฟใ’ใŸๅ€ซ็†ใ€€ๅ…จ้ƒจใ‚ฌใƒฉใ‚ฏใ‚ฟใง
Jul 15, 2020 12:14 PM

Apr 2018
I am not sure if a lot of people like her, but I am not a big fan of Uzaki Hana for some reason. I kind of find her annoying and do not like her character design.
Jul 15, 2020 12:21 PM

Jan 2020
Taiga Aisaka - Just can't stand her attitude and personality. If you want a good tsundere, just watch Fate, Tohsaka Rin >>>>>

Mikasa - she's just Eren's dog at this point. Incredibly annoying with her "Erehhh"s, has no personality and has doesn't bring anything to the table as a character.
Jul 15, 2020 12:22 PM
Dec 2019
I think it's josuke or young joseph, I don't really hate them, I just think that they are to overrated
Jul 15, 2020 4:40 PM
Mar 2018
nyugvo6 said:
senjougahara. I have a million reasons to hate her, yet everyone seems to LOVE her.

I only hated her ar first, especially in that scene where she did that to Araragi's tongue (god she acted like a bitch), but after she confesses to him it's like an almost completely different person, and even when she was kind of a bitch, she was one of the most well written female characters I've seen on anime, so in any case she sucked as a waifu, not as a character, and even that's debatable, I mean, the girl is beautiful, can cook and is hard working, what more can you ask?... (I still wish Hanekawa had won though).
Jul 15, 2020 4:43 PM

Sep 2017
With the top 50 characters on MAL, I can already spot a few characters I dislike :

- Yuno Gasai
- Kirito
- Ken Kaneki
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Asuna Yuuki
- Natsu Dragneel

It hurts
Jul 15, 2020 4:44 PM
Mar 2018
Katapullt said:
This might be the millionth thread on this topic, anyway, I hate this screaming piece of trash

Ok, let me guess this straight, so you hate on a character enought to call her a "piece of trash", even though that same character is one of the most lovable girls in all of anime, but more than that (which is compeltely subjective), a character whose job is to be the biggest comedic relief in a full action/comedy series, that you also have as your profile pic?...
Jul 15, 2020 5:02 PM

Sep 2018
I dislike Nami from One Piece. She always came off as a greedy thot to me. Even after her story arc at arlong park my opinion of her did not change. I thought she was the worst member of the OP crew by far. As for fanservice Nico Robin (and Hancock) is far better. The only praise I have for her is for using unique weapons, and that is it.
Jul 15, 2020 5:04 PM
Oct 2019
Tamaki from Fire Force. I couldn't stand her, honestly. Her tsundere attitude just didn't come across as appealing to me. She might get better (I wouldn't know because I haven't bothered to catch up with the series) but for now, I strongly dislike her.
Jul 15, 2020 5:13 PM

Sep 2018
nyugvo6 said:

I also never understood why people liked her. I considered her 2nd worst girl in the series. The romance between the mc and her came off more forced than a forced romance in a shounen anime.
NextUniverse said:
Taiga Aisaka and Chitoge Kirisaki. They are both dumb as hell lmao. If you want a good tsundere to watch Shakugan no Shana.

I really liked Taiga and Chitoge though that is because I rarely ever dislike tsunderes. I enjoyed Taiga`s interaction with other characters besides Ryuji, and she was great in Toradora portable. Chitoge was a very aggressive tsundere throughout so I understand your point there. I agree Shauna is great though.
Jul 15, 2020 5:15 PM

Sep 2013
Thorfinn from Vinland Saga. tons of people who loves the series are saying Thorfinn is awesome, but he's really not. people saying he's "complex" hence is good, but he's not. his character is all over the place and contradicts each other that is not good that is stupid.

and then there's the personality of a edgelord 12 year old brat i just.... lets just say i'm not a fan
death604Jul 15, 2020 5:25 PM
Jul 15, 2020 5:21 PM
Jun 2019
Light Yagami from Death Note, I like L better
Jul 15, 2020 5:22 PM
Apr 2020
all the characters on No Game No Life (Shiro and Sora SUCK.)
Jul 15, 2020 5:23 PM

May 2011
NamikazeHime said:

There is a fine line between being self-confident and being an arrogant bastard, and Gilgamesh is sucking his imaginary d*** with the force of one million vacuum cleaners.

He was the king of heroesss though. Imagine being the king of heroes and then you're teleported to 2020 in a world full of Wavers, how would you feel? ๐Ÿ˜

Nah but I get it. He'd suck his own if he could. For sure.
Jul 15, 2020 5:40 PM
Apr 2013
Lelouch from Code Geass as a representative of all those IQ over 9000 type of school kids.

The whole cast of Guilty Crown because I've never seen another anime in which I hated every single character from the start to the end.

Honorable mentions: Shield hero cause I hated all but one character and Sasuke Uchiha cause he's just annoying.
Jul 15, 2020 5:41 PM

Jun 2016
Too many, but picking from MAL's top 100 characters
Lelouch
Levi
Yuno
Sebastian
Deku
Zero Two
Todoroki
Eren
Bakugo
Rias
Violet
Lucy
Vash
Jul 15, 2020 5:42 PM

Jul 2019
So basically every character from My Hero and Killua Zoldyck. All the characters from My Hero are annoying and cringy like I don't know how y'all like them. But for Killua, I'm kinda biased of that, he's cool but I just think he's overrated
Jul 15, 2020 6:17 PM

May 2015
Koichi - JoJo P4, it seems everyone likes him but I couldn't stand the sight of him, he annoyed and pissed me off to no end, hadn't been for that whiny shit P4 would've became my favorite part.
TheBerserkerJul 15, 2020 6:30 PM
Jul 15, 2020 6:34 PM

Sep 2008
Reixaz said:
the girl is beautiful, can cook and is hard working, what more can you ask?... (I still wish Hanekawa had won though).

she's a better cook than cat at leat. I don't like her looks, she's super plain. she doesn't have any interesting haircuts, no massive rack, or anything visually quirky that I'd find appealing or entertaining.
what more can I ask for? personality that doesn't want to make me smash her head through the wall. her way of expressing her love is infuriating.
"anyone would've been fine, it just happened to be you so be glad"
"the moment someone better comes along I'm breaking up with you"
stuff like this. you simply don't say these things to anyone you love, it doesn't matter how arrogant you might be.
้ฆฌ้นฟใ’ใŸๅ€ซ็†ใ€€ๅ…จ้ƒจใ‚ฌใƒฉใ‚ฏใ‚ฟใง
Jul 15, 2020 6:43 PM
Feb 2018
i love all the anime characters :)))
Jul 15, 2020 6:55 PM

Jul 2015
deku has become such an embarrassingly bad protagonist imo
full cowl turned his power from something really cool with a nice sense of risk and reward to generic "run slightly faster, punch slightly harder"
and now he's getting his whole 7 quirks thing to make him the specialest coolest boy in the whole universe on top of already having the strongest quirk
FUCK deku he's so boring holy shit
Jul 15, 2020 7:15 PM

Feb 2016
Freeza.

rohan121 said:
nyugvo6 said:

I also never understood why people liked her. I considered her 2nd worst girl in the series. The romance between the mc and her came off more forced than a forced romance in a shounen anime.

I think it’s just MAL that likes her. I see more merchandise for Shinobu.
Senjogahara peaked in Bakemonogatari, in my opinion.
ใใฎ็›ฎใ ใ‚Œใฎ็›ฎ๏ผŸ
Jul 15, 2020 7:24 PM

Mar 2019
I hated every second of Kamina on my screen. I was really glad in his absence, but Simon became Kamina 2.0

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jul 15, 2020 7:26 PM

Sep 2018
Bunsuke said:
deku has become such an embarrassingly bad protagonist imo
full cowl turned his power from something really cool with a nice sense of risk and reward to generic "run slightly faster, punch slightly harder"
and now he's getting his whole 7 quirks thing to make him the specialest coolest boy in the whole universe on top of already having the strongest quirk
FUCK deku he's so boring holy shit

I completely agree with you on Deku`s power. Such power without any risk just seems generic to me. I thought his character declined in quality with each season, but that is because he never really changes which is not uncommon for shounen protagonists. At least All Might with that power in the show also experienced strain in usage with it while Deku gets to use it without restrictions now.
Jul 15, 2020 8:52 PM

Jan 2020
Taiga Aisaka. Probably the most annoying character in anime I've seen.

Jul 15, 2020 9:35 PM

Jul 2019
flowstate said:
NamikazeHime said:

He was the king of heroesss though. Imagine being the king of heroes and then you're teleported to 2020 in a world full of Wavers, how would you feel? ๐Ÿ˜

Nah but I get it. He'd suck his own if he could. For sure.

I would have enough pride to not flex on 15yo kids.
Jul 15, 2020 10:12 PM

Dec 2018
eren I don't like him because he was always kidnapped, but to be honest early on in season 1 I like him because he has the potential to be a savior of humankind but since he was often kidnapped, his strength seems useless. but we'll wait for final season later.

second is kirito, don't know why he has so many fans maybe they are all mostly fangirl, what i hate from him is he has minus character development. he is the type of mc who always defends justice and fights crime and he has never experienced a tragic thing. and other reasons he seems to have flat emotions and have a strong plot armor. mc logic
"Anime Was a Mistake."- God

Jul 15, 2020 10:30 PM
Jul 2018
tanjirou, boa hancock, hawks, todoroki
Jul 15, 2020 10:44 PM

Sep 2019
You know that one character from that one series that everybody likes? Yeah that guy, I don’t like them.
Jul 15, 2020 10:53 PM
May 2020
killua from hunter x hunter. hes garbage imo
Jul 15, 2020 11:17 PM
Jul 2018
There's no such thing. If a big majority of people seem to love certain chracacters, there must be a reason for them to be good enough so I can accept them for the role they serve in the story
Jul 15, 2020 11:25 PM

Apr 2018
Izuku Midoriya and Zero Two, I don't hate them, but I'd rather say that I don't understand why so many people love them.
ใ€€
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
โ€• Mark Twain
ใ€€
Jul 16, 2020 1:22 AM
Mar 2018
nyugvo6 said:
Reixaz said:
the girl is beautiful, can cook and is hard working, what more can you ask?... (I still wish Hanekawa had won though).

she's a better cook than cat at leat. I don't like her looks, she's super plain. she doesn't have any interesting haircuts, no massive rack, or anything visually quirky that I'd find appealing or entertaining.
what more can I ask for? personality that doesn't want to make me smash her head through the wall. her way of expressing her love is infuriating.
"anyone would've been fine, it just happened to be you so be glad"
"the moment someone better comes along I'm breaking up with you"
stuff like this. you simply don't say these things to anyone you love, it doesn't matter how arrogant you might be.

Okay, so let's pretend that I agree with most of what you said (which may actually be true), but "no massive rack"?, I love Hanekawa, but if there's one thing that separates her from the top 3 best female characters in all of anime, is the fact that she's super sexualized (especially in the manga), Senjougahara on the other hand has a perfectly balanced and symmetric body type, you know... boobs that don't defy the laws of physics.
Jul 16, 2020 1:26 AM
Mar 2018
kuswo said:

You mean "The Greatest Character in Hunter x Hunter"?...
Jul 16, 2020 1:30 AM
Aug 2011
Joe Yabuki.
There I said it.
I goddamn said it.
Jul 16, 2020 1:34 AM

Oct 2019
Izaya from Durarara, I don't really hate him I just don't like him
Jul 16, 2020 1:42 AM

Apr 2020
Kaori Miyazono - I dont absolutely hate her, I just don't get what MC sees in her that makes her likeable.
Mashiro Shiina - I wanted to give sakurasou a try but every second she was on screen was excruciating.
Jul 16, 2020 1:52 AM
Jan 2012
Despite his rank in character favorites on MAL he actually has a fair bit of people aren't a fan of his, but Lelouch is very loved and I just can't stand him. He's so pompous and arrogant, which is normally cool when you can back up that arrogance, but most instances of his "intelligent" mind are so contrived. With certain other intellectual characters you can see how they demonstrate logic that is grounded in reality, but with Lelouch he wins fights with shit like his enemies, who are very high ranking militaristic individuals, are too fucking stupid to do basic research on the terrain they're fighting on. How the fuck are you a general and can't figure out something so basic? What? Lelouch probably has Al Capone's 95 IQ, but everyone else has some 50 IQ brains in em.

I honestly hate like 90% of the entire Code Geass cast, though the ones that I loathe the most are typically already the ones people already hate (Rolo, Suzaku, Nina). Lelouch is just that one that I just can't see eye to eye with with the general anime community.
Jul 16, 2020 1:59 AM
May 2020
Reixaz said:
kuswo said:

You mean "The Greatest Character in Hunter x Hunter"?...

no. hes by far the worst hxh character i hope he dies in the manga
Jul 16, 2020 1:59 AM
็ฉ‚ไนƒๆžœใฏ็ฅž

Oct 2015

One of the most annoying fucking characters. Not even attractive.

Also, I never really liked Tohsaka Rin.
ChartTopper60Jul 16, 2020 2:12 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2020 2:44 AM
May 2020
Bakugou (Bnha)
Albedo (Overlord)

I hate them, they are soo annoying
Jul 16, 2020 2:46 AM
Nov 2019
definitely zero two from darling in the franxx
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

35 by DesuMaiden »»
4 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 5 hours ago

32 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

14 by DesuMaiden »»
6 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 6 hours ago

14 by DesuMaiden »»
8 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 1 hour ago

17 by DesuMaiden »»
10 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.