Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 14, 2020 7:22 AM

Feb 2018
At least Fujibayashi is the girl I like at Mahouka Koukou. I'm just curious about what actually happened in volume 19, if I'm not mistaken, Chiba Toshikazu's death. Actually the death of Toshikazu was a mistake of Fujibayashi, but actually the death of Toshikazu was due to himself.If I'm not mistaken the case was Jiedo Heigu.

Q : Tatsuya's message to Fujibayashi?

Tatsuya killed Toshikazu because Toshikazu had been made a puppet by Jiedo Heigu, it was not entirely Fujibayashi's fault. Is Tatsuya trying to cheer up Fujibayashi? I also do not know.

Q : If Fujibayashi knew that Obi was a dangerous person, why didn't Fujibayashi stop Toshikazu?

After reading volumes 18 and 19 at least I got something, if Fujibayashi felt guilty for the death of Toshikazu, then what relationship did they actually have?

Q : Fujibayashi Kyouko's past?

Fujibayashi was once an ordinary girl when she was in school, even though it appeared to be an adult Fujibayashi had no experience with love.

Q : Have a family that is an expert in the field of magic.

At least Fujibayashi had an arranged marriage with his childhood friend, I don't know what his name was. Fujibayashi only obeyed his family and took it for granted even though Fujibayashi did not have feelings of love for his childhood friend.

Q : On the wedding day Fujibayashi's lover died?

If I'm not mistaken it happened in Okinawa, right before the three days there will be a wedding. Fujibayashi's fiancé who was on duty in Okinawa was already dead.

Q : Previously a magic researcher is now a member of the military?

After the death of his fiance Fujibayashi changed the course of his life from being a witch-researcher to the military.

Q : Even though his fiancé had died, Fujibayashi did not give up.

The Fujibayashi family is a respected family, at least Fujibayashi was often arranged by another man after the death of his fiancée. Meeting with Toshikazu changed Fujibayashi, Fujibayashi was attracted to Toshikazu because Toshikazu considered Fujibayashi to be a girl. Unlike other men who think Fujibayashi is a powerful wizard and has high self-esteem. At least Toshikazu's death woke Fujibayashi to love his closest people more, regret perhaps Fujibayashi regretted not having loved his lightness first.

Q : How did Fujibayashi know Tatsuya?

???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 21, 2018

2 by StarZone1 »»
Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» [spoiler] Shiba Tatsuya & Miyuki

Syureria - Aug 25, 2020

16 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.