Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 2020 3:32 PM

May 2018
Well, overall this is decent, despite being a pretty generic anime with nothing that actually stands out. Either way, it's enjoyable to see a OP MC that is not a pathetic beta. This will be a good show to counter the MC of Rent a Girlfriend btw. So far, I'm having fun with The Misfit of Demon King Academy, hope it continues to entertain us like that.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jul 11, 2020 4:37 PM

Dec 2019
This show is exactly what I expected, but actually worse.
Jul 11, 2020 4:50 PM

Dec 2019
Wow.

1. Makes up with sister.
2. Asks if sister likes the man, and sister replies yes.
3. Proceeds to kiss the man and say it's just something friends do.

I've seen everything now folks.
Here we go again...
Jul 11, 2020 4:51 PM

Jul 2016
I cant tell if this is a terrible show or an amazing parody
Jul 11, 2020 4:52 PM

Jun 2016
I really like this series <3
Jul 11, 2020 4:58 PM
Dec 2014
This show is truly ahead if it's time. The masterpiece of the season.

In all seriousness though, at least it doesn't take itself seriously like Assassin's Pride did. I guess this will be my "overpowered-MC-fantasy-trash" anime for the time being.
Jul 11, 2020 4:58 PM

Nov 2017
I shouldn't really compare Anos to Tatsuya from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei,but damn,do I get the same vibe from him.It's almost like somebody transported Mahouka to the demon realm,and thats turning out to not be a bad thing,if anything it works as good as,if not better,in that Anos seems to be having a lot more fun :)
And Misha,you're quickly becoming my new waifu :)
Mind you,Anos's mother is damn fine too.
Jul 11, 2020 5:05 PM

Apr 2020
not sure how the pacing in the source material is, but the pacing in this episode seemed fast but tolerable. perhaps it is because they are only scheduled for 13 episodes? once again, not sure how long the source material is.

however the kiss scene seemed unnecessary and was kinda off-putting. still enjoyed how anos does not take shit from anyone.

will wait for next weeks episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2020 5:35 PM

Dec 2016
CeddyyBearr said:
Sasha is actually Misha's sister, well the names can kinda give it away as well. She was heavily outpowered by Anos! That kiss though, that was a bit too soon. Here I was thinking Anos x Misha was a nice ship..

This still can be nice ship but is it legal? this is the real question. ;)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 11, 2020 5:43 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! Sasha is aggressive to steal the first kiss rather than Misha huh...
OPness MC to the max!
can the MC really defy fate?
5/5.

Jul 11, 2020 6:24 PM
Apr 2019
Am enjoying this show but the episodes are very fast paced
Jul 11, 2020 6:35 PM

Dec 2015
Guilty pleasure for sure.
I like the fast pacing so far because I really don't care about the story not going to lie.

My guy threw a castle...
Who does that!?
18-07-19

31-08-20
Jul 11, 2020 6:46 PM

Mar 2009
I don't know why I'm enjoying this show.
Jul 11, 2020 6:46 PM
Jun 2017
sasha sure is a strong one , but sorry to her Anos is just too powerful for a human to beat with..

and that SPINNING CASTLE... was hahahaha.... he just showed that he is not just OP in terms of magic but also in physical one. yeah...

the part where ANos talked while he is still a baby caught me by surprise... hahaha

and Sasha kiss anos while Misha is away... wahahaha

this is sure one of my favorite series this season (alongside Re zero, SAO, Oregairu, God of Highschool)
FouAlterJul 11, 2020 6:57 PM
Jul 11, 2020 6:56 PM

Aug 2015
lol once again this is hilarious

I'm really enjoying it despite it being so bad, but the visuals are so nice though! Also did not expect that kiss scene.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jul 11, 2020 7:26 PM

Jan 2011
lol i hate this show so much but i'm watching it because the girls are cute.

one positive i'll give it giving the demon lord change of trying to show kindness ...but it doesn't help that since hes full on op he can still go full authoritarian at any moment.

kiss caught me off guard since her relationship went from i'll kill you to i'm glad i met you chu in about one day
Jul 11, 2020 8:02 PM

Apr 2014
This show is becoming the second coming of Rakudai and I am loving it. Everything about it is exactly what I wanted from its genre type. Idk why people have a problem with these types of series after all these years. Its all about the presentation. And I believe Silver Link is giving us a wonderful presentation. The color design, the detailed character designs, and the overall animation is strong. Will it surpass Rakudai? Idk but it sure is a fun ass series.
Jul 11, 2020 8:26 PM

May 2020
Another episode displaying how overpowered Anos really is.

It was interesting seeing how to demon king was killed in the past. He seems very kind. It was also cool to see how the past had been altered.

Not a very exciting episode but I am looking forward to the next one.
Jul 11, 2020 8:55 PM
May 2018
Why on earth did Sasha kiss Anos? She just asked her sister if she liked him too... and still kissed Anos regardless. Starting to hate Sasha.

But also why am I shipping Anos with Kanon after he had like a minute of screen time? Their promise to meet each other again though... I want Kanon to appear soon. With how the episode is structured it looks like Kanon bad reincarnated into Sasha but I'm hoping that's not the case. Their personalities (Kanon's and Sasha's) don't match up either, so hopefully not.
CassindraJul 11, 2020 8:59 PM
Jul 11, 2020 9:05 PM
Apr 2020
Woah! Another great episode! ED is a bop just like the OP. I'm hooked!

I like Anos as a character even more. He is different from the usual Demon Kings from other anime whose goal is the destruction of humanity. He even sacrificed himself for the sake of peace. A Demon King who is ready to destroy (change) his fate.

Apparently, that Avos Dilhevia took over or pretend to be the Demon King. I guess he's the main antagonist of this story.

Team Anos vs Team Sasha is one-sided. Another flex of Anos of how OP he is. Fight scenes animation was also great.

The moment I saw Sasha in the OP, I knew I would like her. She's a confident character, or trying to be confident, but she's really vulnerable deep inside (OP: Sasha under the rain).

"Your eyes were so beautiful." Anos sure has his way with words. It's just Episode 2 and he somehow seduced Wife #2. And that kiss! Anos x Sasha all the way!!!

Comedy part is also entertaining: talking baby Anos! Hahaha.

Jul 11, 2020 9:14 PM

Feb 2020
Those guys who are saying that they are bored or not liking the OPness of the MC......
He literally is the Demon King.....What do you expect from him.....
The Plot of this Anime revolves around him and his OP powers in his Own Demon King Academy....

Well, I really Enjoy OP Characters........

2nd Episode was better than the 1st episode...
Jul 11, 2020 11:21 PM

Feb 2019
GOSH the exact same episode as last week, except that it's a girl. And because it's a girl, and they're naturally such fragile, helpless things, all violence is indirect, and they fall in love with you for abusing and humiliating them while your dutch wife mutely looks on. They even go visit his parents again, just to remind us that his mother is part of his harem. I… don't even know what else there is to say about this show. It's low end even for trashy magical high school fantasy things and compared poorly to even shows like Akashic Records/bahamut/asterisk war on every level, pacing, fanservice, action, animation, you name it.

This season is looking particularly dire.
Jul 11, 2020 11:40 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
I wasn't fully convinced in the first episode, but after seeing the 2nd episode this one's unexpectedly good. Silver Link is doing a good job in 2020.

And looks like I have found another candidate for the best girl/waifu of the season.
Jul 11, 2020 11:55 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sasuga Anos-sama by conquering another pretty princess demon with no effort and rekted them all easy pizzy. The parents scenes were the most attachable moment on this episode. While the confession by both girls and expected kissed scenery served as a welcomed bonus with everything happened on this episode. Fortunately, Anos characterization was not quite annoying and perverted. So, yeah, lets begin his lovers journey once and forever. I just hope he found that knight and began battling before i laughed my ass off with Anos's happiness. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 12, 2020 12:26 AM
Mar 2018
OOOOOOO nice and soo fast for an anime i get that main character is OP and that kiss would have waited for sometime......
Else interesting anime .....
Jul 12, 2020 12:32 AM

Apr 2010
Well, it was quite obvious where this episode would go. Though I was surprised they didn't even know the right name of the Demon Lord they adore so much XD

-Stray said:
Ironic af when I heard Satan Maou from hataraku maou sama voicing not the demon lord this time around but the hero hahaaha.
Anos is OP af! Forgot how enjoyable it is to watch demon king stories just flexing... this man is like fighting against todlers at this point.

I knew this voice sounded familiar...

Jul 12, 2020 1:15 AM
May 2019
Granluso said:
I am so Sad that this god tier anime has to be in the same day as that garbage fire SAO final season. This deserves more Love honestly, total chad Guy and the massive dry comedy fills me with joy.
LMAO You think Sao is garbage and yet calling this anime God tier while in reality both of them are just average
Jul 12, 2020 1:58 AM

Nov 2018
Demon jesus is too OP for any fight to be even close to enjoyable and the only way to make this more generic than it is would be if yet another kirito clone was the protagonist. The heroines personalities are just copypasted from other shows with nothing new to add. The protagonist's parents are funny tho.

An average show soo far, and i doubt it will ever be more than that, still kinda enjoyable, but only if you are utterly bored.
Jul 12, 2020 2:00 AM

Jan 2011
the first kuudere then tsundere
next yandere?
Jul 12, 2020 2:15 AM

Oct 2017
So, the hero got reincarnated as a girl, lol.
Jul 12, 2020 2:35 AM
Sep 2018
RayReynolds said:
GOSH the exact same episode as last week, except that it's a girl. And because it's a girl, and they're naturally such fragile, helpless things, all violence is indirect, and they fall in love with you for abusing and humiliating them while your dutch wife mutely looks on. They even go visit his parents again, just to remind us that his mother is part of his harem. I… don't even know what else there is to say about this show. It's low end even for trashy magical high school fantasy things and compared poorly to even shows like Akashic Records/bahamut/asterisk war on every level, pacing, fanservice, action, animation, you name it.

This season is looking particularly dire.

I mean depends on how you see it like this guy below

almightydingus said:
I cant tell if this is a terrible show or an amazing parody
Jul 12, 2020 3:03 AM

Aug 2013
I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would. Seems like this will be my don't-think-too-much-when-watching anime this season.
Jul 12, 2020 5:31 AM

May 2019
This might not be the most technically brilliant anime, but it has me more hyped than almost anything rn. It's a fun, lighthearted flex-a-athon that looks spectacular and has sound literary fundamentals

Can't wait for ep 3

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 12, 2020 5:33 AM

May 2018
Sasha was being bitchy, to her sister and even kissing her crush even though they "made up"
Misha best girl of the show!!!
Jul 12, 2020 6:35 AM

Nov 2011
The pacing is insane but it was still a decent episode. The animation helps a lot.

EddyFiend said:
Wow.

1. Makes up with sister.

I was going to come in and basically say the same thing but you've beat me too it. Which is why after one episode I can safely say that Sasha is trash.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 12, 2020 7:20 AM
Mar 2020
This anime is so bad, it makes no sense. At fucking episode 2 they already put fucking romance in this bitch.
I was hoping that it wouldn't continue to be so shit but damn, surprised me on how bad it is.
Jul 12, 2020 8:02 AM

Jan 2009
SoraSenpai said:
I was going to come in and basically say the same thing but you've beat me too it. Which is why after one episode I can safely say that Sasha is trash.

After one posting I can safely say that you're very quick to judge ;)
MentarJul 12, 2020 8:11 AM
Jul 12, 2020 8:49 AM

Apr 2013
Lol I knew they had to reveal this part but they really should have included the intro into ep 1. It made me laugh for a start.

Well anyways I hope the season can cover all the parts of the webnovel that's been translated there's a lot of scenes i wanna see animated.

Wow... episode 1 was so bland and it just felt weird and off-putting... but episode 2 did a fine job... it's almost as if a completely different studio did episode 2.

I really wanna see the fights in volume 3. From the pacing we may get there...

Lynxt said:
Sasha was being bitchy, to her sister and even kissing her crush even though they "made up"
Misha best girl of the show!!!

Well you'll see why she acts like that soon. Misha does have more fans it seems as i read the webnovel... Sasha becomes like a straight man.

dredoque said:
This anime is so bad, it makes no sense. At fucking episode 2 they already put fucking romance in this bitch.
I was hoping that it wouldn't continue to be so shit but damn, surprised me on how bad it is.

Ah you will see the reason why Sasha does what she did in the next episode or 2 episode later... she doesn't actually fall for him just because he complimented her demon eyes.

SoraSenpai said:
The pacing is insane but it was still a decent episode. The animation helps a lot.

EddyFiend said:
Wow.

1. Makes up with sister.

Yeah the pacing is a little off but Sasha makes it painfully obvious that she is acting the way she is because there's something that has to do with her "fate"

Which lead her to make up with her sister and to the kiss with Anos at the end of the episode. With this pacing it should be revealed in the episode.

But since the pacing is so quick it will seem like a small reveal.
duderusJul 12, 2020 8:55 AM

Jul 12, 2020 8:56 AM
Dec 2016
Having it be this ridiculous was not something I expected, lifting that entire castle came out of nowhere but I loved it. Feels cheesy but fun.
Jul 12, 2020 10:11 AM

Apr 2009
So his own death was his own idea? And he's bored. LOL

Wow he doesn't waste much time does he? Speaking right after birth, then after a month, enrolled in a school, curb-stomped the rival academic team singlehandedly, got the sisters into his harem...Kanon you better reincarnate or your current reincarnation show up soon or he'll get bored again!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 12, 2020 10:14 AM

Nov 2011
Mentar said:
SoraSenpai said:

Nah all these types of characters are the damn same. Annoying throughout the entire series. She makes a ruckus about Anos only to kiss him in the end. The three other points were enough to classify her as trash.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Jul 12, 2020 10:46 AM

Jan 2009
SoraSenpai said:
Nah all these types of characters are the damn same. Annoying throughout the entire series. She makes a ruckus about Anos only to kiss him in the end. The three other points were enough to classify her as trash.

I wonder if there might be explanations for them. Probably not, if experts in character analysis like you have already cast their verdict ;)
Jul 12, 2020 10:53 AM
Jun 2020
Idk why but i felt that the second episode was too fast paced and that the first episode was much more better
Jul 12, 2020 10:55 AM
Jun 2020
SoraSenpai said:
Mentar said:

Mentar said:
SoraSenpai said:

I wonder if there might be explanations for them. Probably not, if experts in character analysis like you have already cast their verdict ;)

If you've read the manga you'll know why she actually did that
Jul 12, 2020 10:56 AM
Jul 2020
I just love misha than the rest!
Jul 12, 2020 11:07 AM
Jul 2020
Sayali567 said:
Granluso said:
I am so Sad that this god tier anime has to be in the same day as that garbage fire SAO final season. This deserves more Love honestly, total chad Guy and the massive dry comedy fills me with joy.
LMAO You think Sao is garbage and yet calling this anime God tier while in reality both of them are just average
i call It god tier for the fact It is and ordinary show, and they by no means are working on changing that, and it is a ballsy play, on the other hand, shocking First episode for raping amirite?
Jul 12, 2020 11:35 AM

Mar 2010
Entertaining as well, Love how he just overpowered his opponents and now his harem is growing. Man they are demons so having more than one wife shouldn't even be weird.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 12, 2020 11:41 AM

Nov 2011
Mentar said:
SoraSenpai said:

Nope no explanation is necessary. Because in fact IN FACT my Analysis of Sasha Necron is SPOT on after 2 episodes and after 1 episode of her introduction!

Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Jul 12, 2020 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
This isnt good but I'm still enjoying it in a trashy sorta way.
Jul 12, 2020 12:56 PM

Apr 2014
Demon Lord Anus-kun

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

278 by Frank_Striker »»
Feb 22, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

122 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

101 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.