Forum Settings
Forums

'Date A Bullet' Unveils Second Part, Additional Staff, Trailer

New
Jul 10, 2020 12:11 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of Date A Bullet, the anime adaptation of Yuuichirou Higashide's Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet spin-off light novel, revealed additional staff, theme song artists, second part's key visual (pictured) and a trailer on Friday.

The first and second parts, subtitled Date or Bullet and Nightmare or Queen, will screen on August 14 and November 13, respectively. The two films will premiere in the following select theaters: Sapporo Cinema Frontier, EJ Anime Theater Shinjuku, Grand Cinema Sunshine, Fushimi Million Theatre, Umeda Burg 7, OS Cinemas Kobe Harborland, and T-Joy Hakata.

Staff
Art Director: Junki Nakata (Persona 5 the Animation TV Specials)
Color Design: Hitomi Ikeda (High School Fleet)
Director of Photography: Keisuke Nozawa (Hanebado!)
Design Works: Koresawa Shigeyuki (Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho)
Special Effects, 2D Works: Noriko Masuko (Plunderer)
Editing: Masato Yoshitake (Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai)
Sound Director: Yasunori Ebina (Tsukumogami Kashimasu)
Sound Effects: Kiyotaka Kawada (Mahou Shoujo Site)
Music: Gou Sakabe (Date A Live)
Music Production: Nippon Columbia

Sakabe is also composing the instrumental opening theme "Infermata." Luiza, vocalist of the alternative rock band The Winking Owl, is performing the ending theme "Only Wish."

Jun Nakagawa (High School Fleet Movie, Demi-chan wa Kataritai episode director) is helming the anime films at animation studio GEEKTOYS. Naoto Nakamura (Egao no Daika, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun chief animation director) is designing the characters. The original creator, Yuuichirou Higashide (Fate/Apocrypha, Tokunana), is writing the script.

Fujimi Shobo began publishing the spin-off novel in March 2017, featuring illustrations by NOCO. Kadokawa shipped the sixth volume on March 19.

Trailer

Source: Moca News

Date A Bullet: Nightmare or Queen on MAL
VindstotJul 10, 2020 2:10 PM

Jul 10, 2020 1:47 PM

Jul 2016
woah its a battle royal? i dont really follow the news on this series so i didn't know
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2020 3:01 PM

Jul 2019
I thought this would be a full-on series, but since it’s actually only a 2-movie spinoff I might consider watching.
Jul 11, 2020 1:20 AM

Feb 2016
I was about to start reading the novels but stopped due to the animation project announcement

Still instead of a series they're going with a 2-part movie. Guess they'll adapt 3 volumes
Jul 15, 2020 3:59 AM

Aug 2018
Can't wait to see these movies focussed on Kurumi !

However I always have an issue with movies, since they rarely air where I live and if they do, they don't last long... it's always annoying to be forced to wait the DVD/BluRay release which happens months later.
Jul 21, 2020 1:40 PM

Oct 2015
I liked the character but never got round to watching Season 2.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
8 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Today

4 by Memore »»
10 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 12 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
12 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Today

1 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.