Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 7, 2020 8:36 AM
Sep 2020
I like it for the first time

Now I'm Rewatching again
Nov 19, 2020 1:30 AM

Jul 2020
The first half was fine, a continuation of the last season but the second one was boring though it was supposed to be funny and cheerful. I didn’t feel anything as well with Komachi and Hachiman’s interaction. I’m caring less and less with these characters.
Nov 30, 2020 12:47 AM

Aug 2017
Yahallo Oregairu!

Finally, I can watch the third and final season after watching s1, s2 and both OVA.

They picked it right where they left last season! Yukino took confidence! so she's going to start all over again with her family. I'm surprised Kawasaki is still relevant, then I read she had more scenes in the second season but it was cut in the anime lol. Finally, Komachi and Hachiman scenes were quite sad after that last scene! Hachiman is proud of her.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 8, 2020 1:30 AM
Dec 2020
Season 3 is just one huge filler.
Dec 10, 2020 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
ok I got teared out just now
Dec 10, 2020 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
ok I got teared out just now... truly enjoynig binging it
Dec 27, 2020 5:00 PM

Jul 2013
So I'm back here again oregairu season 3 despite thinking the first season was ok and the second one was meh, I'm still here. 8man is still very relatable, man especially when he cried when his lil sis earnestly thanked him feels good to be appreciated right? Anyway, it's been a while. I don't remember half of these characters and the first episode started like it's from the middle of an episode from the middle of a season.
Jan 1, 2021 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
First episode and
...I wonder what Yukinon talked about with Haruno after the scene got cut off in the first half?

edit: looks like that was covered in episode 2.
removed-userJan 1, 2021 8:54 AM
Apr 23, 2021 1:13 PM

Dec 2012
It's kind of surreal to see how much Hikki has changed. It's happened steadily & subtly, but it definitely sinks in when I see how upbeat he's become with his witty reactions. The jabs he makes feel far less cynical but still have that usual wit about them.
Apr 24, 2021 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
Was Saki mad because he casually said love you? Then didn't do anything later? Maybe she would want to be his girlfriend? It wouldn't be a bad choice actually. I cannot believe that he said that O.o
I am not sure if translation was bad or something, but it was hard to understand what characters meant by saying few things...

yea i think she was mad cause of that
he meant friend type of love but she misunderstood that :D

saki is smoking hot, she looks like she's over 20s
Sugram22Apr 24, 2021 6:51 AM
Jun 16, 2021 3:00 AM

Jan 2021
OMG, that was so wholesome ! Happy to see a non-incest good brother-sister relationship after a while.
Sep 24, 2021 4:44 PM

Jan 2016
Bruh no lie: I keep seeing Yukino and Yui holding hands and stuff and I keep thinking they might go les at some point lol.
Feb 9, 2022 8:55 AM

Mar 2021
Que bien se siente leer las novelas el manga junto con el anime

Feb 22, 2022 1:33 PM

Mar 2019
I just love how they always continue right from where they left off, it doesn't break the immersion in any way.

Amazing first episode, Yukino is finally starting to become more like her s1 side. Love it that they actually gave a lot of screentime to the relationship between Hachiman and Komachi. Their banter and easy-going conversation are always fun to watch and this one in particular was certainly much more emotional, lol.

Another season, another amazing opening. I still feel like it's the best out of the 3, but maybe that's because it's the last season, way more emotions and all that. I still wouldn't exclude the other 2 but in terms of making me sad, this one definitely takes it. As for the ending song, it's nice but definitely not as good as "Everyday World" from season 2.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 24, 2022 8:40 AM

Nov 2010
I'm such a horrible brother to my sister compared to Hachiman. lol
Feb 28, 2022 2:53 PM

Jul 2019
I literally don't remember most of the story, it's been soooo long since I started S3. Rewatching ep 1 and 2 bc it's been too long.

Anyway, this was a nice episode getting back into the swing of things. Otherwise, there's not a lot I can comment on. I suppose the characters reflecting on the past and what not was interesting too. Oh well, looking forward to finally finishing this.
Apr 2, 2022 6:29 AM
suii

Dec 2018
how long since s2 now lol, i have no clue who the girl and woman in this ep is lol, its been too long.
Apr 19, 2022 11:50 AM
Mar 2022
Hey guys, does anyone know any harem animes that have a mc similar to hachiman uk the whole wanting to live a gray life kinda guy??
Jul 25, 2022 2:10 PM

Apr 2013
I'm surprised that I remembered how the last season ended, given that it was quite some time ago. Opening and ending are "normal" I guess, will probably skip them in future episodes. Episode felt like 10 minutes, which shows how much I enjoyed it.
Oct 18, 2022 1:23 PM

Nov 2018
Hachiman and Komachi, these siblings are just too adorable!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Nov 22, 2022 9:12 AM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Glad I got to know oregairu only recently... F for anyone who had to wait 5 years...
Nov 24, 2022 10:57 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Lovely episode, first, this pacing is MUCH better, I m glad to see the scene on the cafe getting almost a full adaptation from the LN, I really wanted to see Saki's expressions after reading the LN and this was just awesome, she is actually a really pretty, cute and charming girl all around, something the LN keeps saying but I never could really see it, neither with previous seasons.

The end with Komachi left me feeling good inside and the flashback I dont feel it was on the LN either, so this was a nice extra, affordable when the pacing DOESNT SUCK!
Jan 14, 2023 6:33 PM
Dec 2022
The ending with Komachi thanking her brother was so wholesome! I wanna cry!🥹
Mar 9, 2023 11:02 PM
Jan 2023
the main girls thinking of life how to behave and act and improve yourself like pushing
all the things she said are in my philosophy so yeah it was great
Mar 27, 2023 6:14 AM
Aug 2021
THIS PART IS SO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!
Apr 14, 2023 10:06 PM

Feb 2021
Sooo glad to see more Kawasaki. I assume that flashback was a scene that was not adapted previously, I hope they did that for her other scenes that were cut off too. I reeeally want her to get more screentime this season.
Komachi best imouto. Seriously, I think this is the best sibling relationship I've seen in anime. Wholesomeness 100
Apr 17, 2023 1:20 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
What a great episode to start of with after having to wait 5 years after a rather brutal scene that ended season 2. Picking up right after it was left off, we resume with the somber tone as Yukino opens up a little bit about her and her family, clearing up part of what is going on between them...

But who cares about that?? KAWASAKI best girl hands down fr. She gets such limited screentime but she slays every second she's on screen. We'll be taking no questions today, MOVING ON. Heck even her LITTLE SISTER had Hachiman entranced by her charm.

And we end off with a rather touching scene actually between Hachiman and Komachi. These two are kind of like S-tier-level siblings actually. Nothing weird (like you don't see Hachiman trying to brush Komachi's teeth), they're funny, and they're there for each other.

Looking forward to watching this again, and properly this time. This is technically a re-watch for me, but not really. Almost hated this show before for being what I thought was cringe and over-dramatic, so I remember pressing the right arrow key a lot and skipping over a lot of stuff out of boredom. But I'm pleased to say I'm not so narrow-minded anymore, and have finally realized how good this anime is and have really enjoyed re-watching the first 2 seasons... and the same will most likely go for this third and final season.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 18, 2023 12:10 AM

Oct 2021
That was a great first episode for season 3 as well as the final season, the cafe scene with hachiman and the kawasaki sister was so cute. Komachi thanking hachiman for everything was emotional. Also " AISHITERU KAWASAKI " 5/5
Jul 9, 2023 6:24 PM
Jul 2022
duze cyce wadowice
Nov 23, 2023 4:25 AM

Sep 2023
So glad I am watching this now and did not have to wait 5 years for season 3 😅
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

488 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.