Forum Settings
Forums

Published the First Volume of My Novel Series: 真柏Project, Pt 1: Apotheosis

New
Do you prefer FictionPress or WordPress?
Jul 8, 2020 1:55 AM

Jan 2016
Series Synopsis: Juniper Jamison is assigned the position of guardian for "deities"—humans with superhuman abilities. Deities are chosen for ascendance by a mysterious, sentient tree: known as Yggdrasil.

During their deification ceremony, these mortals inherit the power of gods, in order to prevent the world from falling into ruin. They diminish the destruction of natural disasters and disease through the transmission of mana through ley-lines. Regular human beings don't have any idea that these people even exist, but a shadowy government organization employs a host of deadly assassins to try and take them out.

Unbeknownst to the naïve twenty-one-year-old, there are forces that will stop at nothing to harness their powers. Will Juniper be able to protect these hermetic humans from their mortal enemies, or will her occupation be the beginning of the end?

Rating: T

For a limited time, available free-to-read on Fiction Press: https://www.fictionpress.com/~eggheadluna

Edit: Feedback or critiques would be greatly appreciated. I want to grow as a novelist and improve my skill, so please leave constructive criticism in the reviews and comments! Thank you!
EggheadLunaJul 8, 2020 2:05 AM
▾ Check Out My Original Series ▾

▾ Check Out My Blog ▾

More topics from this board

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
4 hours ago

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.