Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2020 10:49 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow what an intense chapter.
I really enjoyed dark Yukine and Yato's encounter.
Not much to talk about yet, I appreciated Kazuma's comment on how much hurt it must take in order to have a Hafuri turn into a Nora and how severe this disconnect between the two is.
I think it's only appropriate that Yato has to deal with such major reckoning following his attempt at dealing with everything by himself and thereby neglecting Yukine.
Jul 6, 2020 3:21 AM

Oct 2018
It's funny how, despite the seriousness of the situation, Adachitoka managed to make me laugh a few times while watching Yato getting strangled by scarf-Kazuma and Yukine's expressions, lol.
Glad that Yato apologized, and even though his words didn't reach Yukine for the moment, the boy was still properly listening to his explanation at first, which is an encouraging sign. I'm also satisfied that the authors are not making the situation get better just after Yato's apology, it's going to take a while to mend their relationship. And that's where I hope Hiyori will come into play. No matter how much at odds Yukine and Yato are at the moment, there is always one thing that ties them together and it's their love for her.
Jul 6, 2020 9:25 AM
Mar 2015
Yukine is changing He has new powers and he is a Nora and ready to kill Yato
landofthekwtJul 7, 2020 9:40 AM
Jul 7, 2020 7:31 AM

Jul 2015
Wow, what a chapter! It's always so sad to see them been this short because the wait kills me.
Somehow, I laughed a bit when Yukine was attacking Yato because of his expressions... I believe that the only one who could talk sense to this new version of Yukine is Hiyori...
Jul 26, 2020 6:12 PM

Feb 2020
amazing how they were still able to make us laugh giving how intense the situation is.

i really hope yukine turns back to normal and leaves father. his dark side is lowkey cute though lmao. i wonder what his personality will be like when he leaves father.
Jul 27, 2020 7:16 PM

Feb 2009
aaaah, it was way too short! i really don't want yukine to keep this up for much longer, but you can still tell that he's holding in a lot of pain

Aug 6, 2020 4:51 AM

Oct 2018
What a complicated situation...Yato doesn't want to raise a hand against Yukine for fear of becoming like his Father and Yukine's dad, so he has trouble defending himself and Kazuma from the boy's attacks (even though it would be justified in this case), which resulted in a serious injury. On the other side, Yukine keeps projecting onto Yato the feelings he has for his biological father, not being able to see in his present mental state that the one who is cut from the same cloth as his father is not Yato, but the man who has been cleverly manipulating him for a while now.
They desperately need outside help, someone who can mediate between the two.

Something Yukine said also sparked my interest. When Yato was saying to Kazuma that he can't hurt the boy, Yukine was immediately reminded of his father. This seems to imply that his dad used to apologize or make excuses after he hurt him, only to later beat him again. If that's the case, it's not surprising that Yato's apology had no effect whatsoever because Yukine has learned that an apology doesn't prevent someone from repeating those same actions he was apologizing for in the first place.
Aug 6, 2020 9:13 AM

Jul 2015
89.2 was quite an interesting chapter. I loved how Team Gods, all in suits, are trying really hard to know who the sorcerer is. Ebisu, always nailing it. The fact that the sorcerer is 1100 years old is hallucinating.

The fight between Yato and Yukine is heartbreaking. Yukine keeps transforming... Btw, Adachitoka's art looks marvelous in this chapter.
It looks like Yukine was used to apologies so now they don't do any effect. The father/Yato superposition was interesting.

What a cliffhanger!!!
Aug 8, 2020 6:02 AM
Aug 2020
I can't help but feel the anger because of Yukine. Such a spoilt kid! Still i am really looking forward the next release. A chapter a monr really kills me tho
Aug 12, 2020 3:44 PM
Nov 2014
0169106643nglp said:
I can't help but feel the anger because of Yukine. Such a spoilt kid! Still i am really looking forward the next release. A chapter a monr really kills me tho

spoiled kid!? Yukine was abused and killed by his father, he is the farthest thing from being spoiled, he is acting crazy bc he just found out his own father murdered him, and mentally he's a 14 year old boy, so still just a kid.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

18 by Kevin_Forero »»
Apr 19, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.