Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 11, 2020 2:48 AM

Nov 2018
Ah, the trash of the season. Theres always one.
Jul 11, 2020 3:09 AM

Oct 2008
first Dokyuu, and then next this one...NEVER CHANGE JAPAN, NEVER CHANGE!
4/5.

Jul 11, 2020 5:01 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
*I am glad that Peter gave them his spunk*

This is gonna be a funny show and I'ma love it lol
Jul 11, 2020 5:04 AM

Jul 2017
Is the Summer season full of best returning sequels, and also censored ecchi to borderline hentai? Albeit a short one...first Dokyuu, then Monster Musume, and now this. Out of the 3, I really enjoyed this a HELL OF A LOT, NGL. Call me shitty but I'll accept it.

matias067 said:
first Dokyuu, and then next this one...NEVER CHANGE JAPAN, NEVER CHANGE!
WELP, this is true.

Ogres with assets but being bird-brains, whilst the MC chases after his perfect girl figure. With that said probably another episodic series.

As always depicted of the man figure, no amount of nudity can draw his weapon away.

Well, this can be my HOTS (Hentai of the Season).
Jul 11, 2020 8:19 AM
Apr 2018
I'm not watching this, but that synopsis....
Jul 11, 2020 11:04 AM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
The first ep was great. Do want moar.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Jul 11, 2020 11:27 AM

May 2012
AT-X version is uncensored. It shows the boobs/nipple
Jul 11, 2020 11:39 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Poor Peter Grill tried to resits, but gives into temptation anyway.
Jul 11, 2020 11:40 AM

May 2018
Dropped. Disappointing as well, I wanted to like it but it was just so poorly made.
Jul 11, 2020 12:46 PM
Jun 2020
this anime would have been a masterpiece if it was about him trying to deny the temptations of other women and stay with the lucivella chick even though she so innocent
Jul 11, 2020 1:04 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
@keepitclean2
it's a soft-hentai anime though. The full version is 15min with hentai scene

ED's love song is definitely wasted on this anime.
Jul 11, 2020 1:40 PM

Jul 2014
The AT-X version is finally out, so it's time to watch it.

Fully uncensored!!! That's how I want to enjoy my ecchi. Although there was a weird part where you could see the crotch of one of the ogres but there was no pussy... for obvious reasons but still weird.

Shimono voicing the MC is great. It's also nice to hear Ayana Taketatsu, there are times when she sounds like a less annoying Uzaki xD.

The human is probably my favorite girl design-wise. I don't know, I like girls with long black hair and big tits. Stork? She's so innocent lol.

This was pretty fun, I just hope people don't take it seriously.
SkyLETVJul 11, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 11, 2020 2:50 PM

Jul 2016
This is the first anime I've ever seen where a reluctant MC actually gives in to temptation and has sex. History has been made with this anime, it stands as a beacon of light among all the harem anime.
Jul 11, 2020 3:13 PM

Feb 2017
SkyLETV said:
The AT-X version is finally out, so it's time to watch it.

Fully uncensored!!! That's how I want to enjoy my ecchi. Although there was a weird part where you could see the crotch of one of the ogres but there was no pussy... for obvious reasons but still weird.

Shimono voicing the MC is great. It's also nice to hear Ayana Taketatsu, there are times when she sounds like a less annoying Uzaki xD.

The human is probably my favorite girl design-wise. I don't know, I like girls with long black hair and big tits. Stork? She's so innocent lol.

This was pretty fun, I just hope people don't take it seriously.

There are some rumors about the "great philosopher" version having extra scenes, so keeping that on mind, did you notice any cuts were something got cut unnaturally short?
Jul 11, 2020 3:15 PM

Feb 2017
xkazutox said:
@keepitclean2

Are you sure that the "great philosopher" version will be 15 min?
BTW if that is the case lets hope it keeps the "super philosopher's" level of non censorship.

PD: sorry for my shitty english xd
Jul 11, 2020 4:30 PM

Jul 2017
Exactly what I was hoping for, only watch it uncensored, besto.
Jul 11, 2020 7:00 PM

Mar 2010
I enjoyed the comedy and the slight fanservice, man the dude really let his snake just penetrate those walls.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 11, 2020 8:05 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
tottobennington said:
xkazutox said:
@keepitclean2

Are you sure that the "great philosopher" version will be 15 min?
BTW if that is the case lets hope it keeps the "super philosopher's" level of non censorship.

PD: sorry for my shitty english xd

I was hoping they add original anime scene like Interspecies Reviewers.
I just saw the uncen version. It's not 15 minutes sadly.

Someone on a different thread said it was 15min and I got my hope up. D:
Jul 11, 2020 11:24 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Checked out the uncensored version, and was somewhat disappointed to be honest. I'm not a fan of these light hentai shows in the first place but I picked this more out of curiosity and found it to be bad. Comedy was so-so and the production values poor. But even then, I'm certain I'll just see this through because why not.

Poor Peter Grill though. Couldn't keep it in his pants, lol. Luvelia is too innocent, on the other hand.

Dat cliffhanger though, I wonder how he'll cover it all up...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 11, 2020 11:39 PM

Jul 2016
Oh well, flesh is weak after all. Guess I should be thankful to actually see an MC giving out his seed without too much of a resistance. And those Ogre sisters were pretty hot too, not gonna lie. Only wish the older one had a more "onee-san" kind of personality.
Jul 12, 2020 1:13 AM

Apr 2015
Nice 1st episode, good thing there's uncensored version, because those ogre girls are pretty hot, and Peter's expressions are pretty funny.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jul 12, 2020 2:32 AM

Mar 2013
I felt like watching a Hentai without/skipped I.C. scenes.
Will pretty much drop this.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 12, 2020 4:45 AM
Jan 2010
Does someone here know if the HIDIVE version is censored too?

Jul 12, 2020 5:12 AM
Nov 2019
Watched the AT-X version, wish I hadn't bothered, animation and art is still crap but with added nipples and less whiteout.

Not a patch on IR - that had much better art & animation.

Why do I get the feeling the last Episode will be with them getting married in church with all the seats full of women he's slept with and their babies....

Also be hilarious if the innocent fiance turns into a sex-fiend and he's constantly trying to escape her once they're married...
Jul 12, 2020 5:34 AM
Apr 2020
Dropped right away, will come back to it next year. Terrible in all aspect: animation, music, cast and character.
Jul 12, 2020 6:27 AM

Sep 2009
HAHAHAH. I laughed so hard in this episode. The best part is when they showed the elephant thingy. :D I've never seen ecchi/harem genre anime do that kind of scene -- that he would bang those ogres too.
Zel_EzlJul 12, 2020 6:32 AM
Jul 12, 2020 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Holy shit, the animation looks like from 3Ping Lovers. Wouldn't be surprised if it's from the same staff, since this could've been easily an hentai instead. The episode was entertaining nonetheless. Glad I waited to watch it uncensored, but still a bit sad that it's short.
removed-userJul 12, 2020 9:30 AM
Jul 12, 2020 11:40 AM

Aug 2018
I can't be the only one who thought his name was Peter Griffin at first lol
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Jul 12, 2020 3:24 PM
Apr 2020
look....this is a trashy ecchi anime, and it's not gonna be more than that, everyone knows it, the producers know it, the anime itself knows it, and it 's fine, it's better than to sell you fake premises, only to be let down midway, those are the show I hate the most probably, so we gonna watch it, have a few laughs....and might have a few faps afterwards who knows...the point is it's not something to rate, probably won't go above 5.5/10 in here after it ends, cuz it's not cyberpunk, time travel driven plot, with good characters and ufotable-type animation...but I think it deserves to be in 6's/10 no matter how it turns out to be
also not a fan of 12min episode. but ehh
Jul 12, 2020 4:42 PM

Nov 2017
otaku_J-san said:
look....this is a trashy ecchi anime, and it's not gonna be more than that, everyone knows it, the producers know it, the anime itself knows it, and it 's fine, it's better than to sell you fake premises, only to be let down midway, those are the show I hate the most probably, so we gonna watch it, have a few laughs....and might have a few faps afterwards who knows...the point is it's not something to rate, probably won't go above 5.5/10 in here after it ends, cuz it's not cyberpunk, time travel driven plot, with good characters and ufotable-type animation...but I think it deserves to be in 6's/10 no matter how it turns out to be
also not a fan of 12min episode. but ehh
Agree with you on this,I thought it was damn funny,though the censoring was a bit extreme,but at 12 mins I think its just the right length.
Yeah it's a bit trash,but in a damn good way.I'll keep watching it if it keeps up the same level of humour.
Jul 13, 2020 10:58 AM
Jul 2016
What a pathetic piece of trash
Jul 13, 2020 12:24 PM

May 2018
I didn't even check the length and thought it was usual 25 minutes so the ending caught me off guard lol.
Ecchi trash being trash (not in a bad way), not outstanding in any way but watchable. Ogre girls are nice, waiting for that elf girl and the girl with dark skin. Poor Luvelia, but I guess at some point she will get more... educated :')
OP and ED were suprisingly nice.
3/5.
Jul 13, 2020 6:21 PM
Aug 2017
I think the author wanted to do a hentai, but the producers said "dude it'll be better as an comedy anime
Jul 13, 2020 11:43 PM
Feb 2016
Steaming pile of hot garbage that I'll undoubtedly watch anyway since I have nothing better to do with my life lmao
Jul 14, 2020 8:30 AM

Apr 2020
Women all over the world want to have sex with Peter, but his girlfriend doesn't even know what sex is……

Peter yielded to the temptation. The next morning he was afraid that his girlfriend will find his cheating on her.

Luvelia's character is good, but I have no feeling about the nip slip. As expected, Ishuzoku Reviewers could not be surpassed!

Jul 14, 2020 12:31 PM
Nov 2018
This anime is a diluted, less potent Ishizoku Reviewers, still fun to watch though😭
Jul 15, 2020 9:13 AM
Jan 2017
awww shiet man.. did he f*ck the both ogre.. what a low trash we have here..
actually i never though that he would go as that far.. just like watching hentai
Jul 16, 2020 10:07 AM
May 2015
wth with the lot of hate? The animation is not the best but its a comedy anime ffs, whats important is how it light and made the audiences laugh. i already read the manga but the anime still made me laugh a lot. i know most of people felt turn off with the cheating or something but chill dude this is just an anime. Its not like this some fcking hentai where they fucked till their brain off and become degenerate.In the first place they didnt even showed the sex scene. well just dont thinking too hard about it and just enjoy the MC reaction. as long it is fun to watch and helped me relieving my stress irl this show worth more than 10 stars for me
Jul 18, 2020 1:17 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Much funnier than I thought it would be. Some of the faces Peter made were downright hilarious.

Those Ogre girls were thicc, can't blame him at all for giving in to temptation.

I'm liking the run time too, if it was any longer it wouldn't be as fun.

Can't wait for more!
Jul 30, 2020 8:58 PM

Jan 2013
No way the episode ended that way... I thought this was a 24min eps.
We will see how this develops.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 31, 2020 10:17 PM
Jul 2020
Pile of garbage, since when was cheating a good base for an anime? That's not a likable trait in an MC at all. I mean even out of all the other Harems or ecchi animes I've seen the MC is usually not in a committed relationship with someone and his options are open so when you do see him flirting with a certain character you don't feel so against it.

I originally started watching it thinking it was going to be about him fighting off thier advances but no he literally failed at the first temptation. It's even worse when his love interest is incredibly likable and cute, my opinion it's not fun watching someone be cheated on even if it just an anime.I honestly hope this show fails so we don't get garbage shows like this in the future.
Jul 31, 2020 10:27 PM
Jul 2020
minniemoon said:
ExtraCheesy said:

>alligator tears
I think he was genuinely sad and blaming himself for having such a weak will but ok
Fair enough, if that's your reading of it. To me it seems more like an "oops! i feel guilty that i accidentally cheated on my girlfriend via a threeway she wasn't in!" and feels more tongue-in-cheek than genuine regret.
I agree with you there, the creator clearly wasn't thinking when he made this anime/manga. Since when was cheating a likable trait? I got up to the second episode after I realized that this was just going to be a show about him cheating on his girlfriend with all these different women and then regretting it after the fact. It made the MC really unlikable. Makes me wonder what audience the Creator was aiming for...
Aug 5, 2020 1:37 PM

Mar 2019
Glad to see an MC actually going for it right off the start, damn those ogres are hot. Glad it's short trash too.
Aug 22, 2020 10:06 AM

Jun 2020
ok that was pretty funny! LOL the MC reactions are quite funny

so i guess he cheats with a different girl every episode.....????

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 26, 2020 6:28 PM

Jul 2013
god damn sexy ogres
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Sep 26, 2020 12:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
"I want your semen" HIlarious!!! kekeke
Oct 13, 2020 8:30 PM

Feb 2014
Hm, if this were a hentai, it would have been an easy 10/10 hentai.

I have enjoyed this 1st episode. The ecchi was nice and so far it´s been kinda funny. The art is very nice as well.

Nov 13, 2020 1:33 PM
Jul 2009
I'm someone who's annoyed when the characters never have sex in anime even though it's obvious they want to. So this show is kind of refreshing to me.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Dec 5, 2020 2:18 PM
Dec 2020
Peter grill to kenja no jikan
Jan 5, 2021 3:25 PM
Jan 2021
So did he give his punk at the start or not. Because it seemd so. Can someone explain for me.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2020

80 by HanamiDango »»
Dec 20, 2023 1:31 AM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2020

31 by HanamiDango »»
Sep 28, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 18, 2020

30 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 10 Discussion

snowykevin - Sep 11, 2020

29 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 9 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Sep 4, 2020

26 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.