Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2020 5:06 PM

Oct 2016
This is not a complaint, but I think they are biting off way more than they should chew in my opinion. We have the second season of Cells at Work coming out in about half a year, Cells at Work Black! coming out around the same time(which I am most excited for) and now a movie coming out in a few months. Don't get me wrong, I love Cells at work, but I hope they do not end up making a poor quality product by trying to pump out so much in a short time.
Jul 4, 2020 6:19 PM
Jul 2016
Thekingmcking said:
This is not a complaint, but I think they are biting off way more than they should chew in my opinion. We have the second season of Cells at Work coming out in about half a year, Cells at Work Black! coming out around the same time(which I am most excited for) and now a movie coming out in a few months. Don't get me wrong, I love Cells at work, but I hope they do not end up making a poor quality product by trying to pump out so much in a short time.

I think it will be alright in terms of workload. The cells at work (David productions) and cells at work black (Lidenfilms) anime are being done at separate studios and the movie seems to be a recap of the cancer arc from the show so they probably won't have to do much in terms of animating new scenes.
Jul 4, 2020 6:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lets hope not. It will be a shame if they do that. But i really appreciated the effort to make so much continuations.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 5, 2020 9:35 AM

Oct 2017
fluffyman20 said:
...the movie seems to be a recap of the cancer arc from the show so they probably won't have to do much in terms of animating new scenes.

Damn, just when i was thinking "Please, don't be a stupid recap!"...
Jul 6, 2020 3:23 AM

Nov 2013
First of all, luckily season 2 and Black are being done by different studios, so that doesn't really effect anything. I don't know if the movie is a new arc or a recap, I assumed the cancer cell was just going to come back, since the ending in the show made it feel like he would return, either way I don't think they're biting off too much.

Also Cells at Work has always had an insane amount of spin-offs. There's 'Cells at Work', 'Bacteria at Work', 'Cells That Don't Work', 'Cells at Work: Code Black', 'Cells at Work! Friend', 'Platelets at Work', and one more that's been announced but hasn't started. Which are all different manga series.

RainyShadow said:
fluffyman20 said:
...the movie seems to be a recap of the cancer arc from the show so they probably won't have to do much in terms of animating new scenes.

Damn, just when i was thinking "Please, don't be a stupid recap!"...

This is not confirmed and I'm pretty sure it's not a recap, it might be but I heard from a manga reader that it's not. Since we know what volume it's covering.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!

More topics from this board

» When will this movie's Blu-Ray drop?

Donime - Jan 7, 2021

14 by YayakoChii »»
Mar 24, 3:49 AM

» can i watch this without having seen the rest of s2?

JEANBERNARGAMING - Apr 2, 2023

0 by JEANBERNARGAMING »»
Apr 2, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou!!: Saikyou no Teki, Futatabi. Karada no Naka wa "Chou" Oosawagi! Episode 1 Discussion

hacker09 - Jul 20, 2021

1 by Memore »»
Aug 28, 2021 12:38 PM

» Pre-Release Thoughts and Theories

Damnits - Jul 4, 2020

14 by chengren »»
Mar 4, 2021 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.