Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 9, 2020 10:42 AM

May 2009
BlakexEkalb said:
So who’s the one who botted Emilia to the most votes?

Originally poll didn't have Rem option.
Aug 9, 2020 12:16 PM

Jan 2017
bastek66 said:

lmao I mean I can understand that you are not happy since Rem is not winning now. But you do realize if Rem wasn't an option before then she would be at last option (since if you add new characters in poll, they go last), right?
Also, can you send me a screenshot if you think that?

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 9, 2020 1:39 PM

May 2009
swirlydragon said:
bastek66 said:

lmao I mean I can understand that you are not happy since Rem is not winning now. But you do realize if Rem wasn't an option before then she would be at last option (since if you add new characters in poll, they go last), right?
Also, can you send me a screenshot if you think that?

My mistake then...
Also I don't care about waifu wars anymore.
Aug 11, 2020 11:36 AM

Jul 2020
bastek66 said:
BlakexEkalb said:
So who’s the one who botted Emilia to the most votes?

Not even Argentina has such a great corruption

PD: Results are still fine though
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Oct 1, 2020 8:47 PM

Aug 2020
I think we can all agree that Otto is best girl.
Oct 1, 2020 8:50 PM

Apr 2020
Got to be him.
Apart from Rem he's closest to a real Friend , for Subaru.
Oct 1, 2020 8:59 PM

Aug 2020
Merve2Love said:
Got to be him.
Apart from Rem he's closest to a real Friend , for Subaru.

yeah

Oct 1, 2020 9:01 PM
Feb 2019
Otto is a top tier contender for best girl this season, Patrasche is another good contender, I didn't liked Emilia that much this season, she was more of a damsel in distress, get your flying shit together girl!, Echidna and Ram were excellent no doubt but I'll go with Otto on this one.
Oct 1, 2020 9:18 PM

May 2011
The moment I saw Otto as an option, my original answer no longer mattered lol.
Oct 1, 2020 9:21 PM

May 2020
This is bs, where's the three alleyway thugs? We all know they are the Holy Trinity of Best Girls
Oct 1, 2020 9:54 PM

Aug 2020
Gilgameshuu said:
This is bs, where's the three alleyway thugs? We all know they are the Holy Trinity of Best Girls

sadly the real best girls were nowhere to be found this season :<
Resus-2 said:
Otto is a top tier contender for best girl this season, Patrasche is another good contender, I didn't liked Emilia that much this season, she was more of a damsel in distress, get your flying shit together girl!, Echidna and Ram were excellent no doubt but I'll go with Otto on this one.

I was kinda hoping Emilia would do something... anything. Patrasche and Otto were God tier no doubt doe.

Shuda said:
The moment I saw Otto as an option, my original answer no longer mattered lol.

as it should. "always has been"

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenOct 2, 2020 12:31 PM
Oct 2, 2020 12:32 PM

May 2009
Posts #255 to #261 merged from a dupe thread.
Oct 2, 2020 1:02 PM

Jun 2017
There is only one correct answer.... I don't even understand how can anyone vote for anything other than Emilia?
Oct 2, 2020 8:22 PM

Aug 2020
Where is otto 😿
Oct 5, 2020 7:00 PM

Apr 2018
Otto duh, don't ask me something so simple.
Oct 6, 2020 10:30 PM
Feb 2018
Rem in her sleep mode is still the most favourite character in rezero (based on mal), so rem is best girl
Oct 7, 2020 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
firstawahono said:
Rem in her sleep mode is still the most favourite character in rezero (based on mal), so rem is best girl
Bro, no one has time to remove that shitty character from their favourites list.. Also, it doesn't matter since Emilia will and Always be the main character alongside Subaru and 'Blue-Haired Ugly Ram' will always be the side character, no matter how much popularity or reputation.. Also better drop the anime since she's not coming for two seasons and within that time, we are gonna get a lot of wholesome Subaru and Emilia moments.. If you don't plan on dropping, better have something to break your head on..
Oct 7, 2020 2:58 AM
Feb 2018
Pikachu2309 said:
firstawahono said:
Bro, no one has time to remove that shitty character from their favourites list.. Also, it doesn't matter since Emilia will and Always be the main character alongside Subaru and 'Blue-Haired Ugly Ram' will always be the side character, no matter how much popularity or reputation.. Also better drop the anime since she's not coming for two seasons and within that time, we are gonna get a lot of wholesome Subaru and Emilia moments.. If you don't plan on dropping, better have something to break your head on..

1 second of rem scene or voice is enough for me to give every rezero season 10/10, so i wont drop it
Oct 7, 2020 3:10 AM
Jul 2018
firstawahono said:
Pikachu2309 said:

1 second of rem scene or voice is enough for me to give every rezero season 10/10, so i wont drop it
Then wait until season-4, there are no scenes of rem besides one(only one) in arc-6 😂😂
Oct 7, 2020 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
Pikachu2309 said:
firstawahono said:

Then wait until season-4, there are no scenes of rem besides one(only one) in arc-6 😂😂
Also, many people besides you will change to Emilia after the events of season-2,season-3 and season-4. And there will be characters better than 'Blue-Haired Ugly Ram' till that point.. So people will naturally forget ..👍🏻
Oct 7, 2020 3:18 AM
Jul 2018
Pikachu2309 said:
Pikachu2309 said:
Also, many people besides you will change to Emilia after the events of season-2,season-3 and season-4. And there will be characters better than 'Blue-Haired Ugly Ram' till that point.. So people will naturally forget ..👍🏻
Also, that shit is still a useless sleeping potato (it would a disgrace to the potato if compared to that shitty character, since potatoes are used for many purposes while that brat still sleeps 🤣🤣)
Oct 7, 2020 9:11 PM

Oct 2020
I have the faith that those numbers of Emilia are going to increase! I waited 4 years for this facking arc, I can wait 3 months and finally I will see a totally determined Emilia and even more so when I confront Roswaal at the end of the arc ... I am sure she will be the best girl!
Oct 8, 2020 3:42 AM

Aug 2019
BRUH WHAT
EMILIA HAS MAJORITY OF VOTES?? ARE YALL BLIND???
ECHIDNA >> Frederica > Ram > Rem > Felix = Beatrice >>>>>> Emilia
Oct 8, 2020 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
kyou0220 said:
BRUH WHAT
Bruh, Echidna will not be relatable beyond season-2... Also EMT best girl..👍🏻👍🏻
Oct 8, 2020 5:04 AM

Aug 2019
Pikachu2309 said:
kyou0220 said:
BRUH WHAT

Emilia is bland. She's basically a cookie-cutter waifu. All what's remarkable about her is that she's cute, she's barely a character. Now I have not read the novel so maybe if she regains her memories and it turns out she actually was the witch all along or something like that that would actually be interesting, but as it stands ... no.
Oct 8, 2020 5:13 AM

Jul 2017
Who is Rem?

She got some fanboys just because of she is the "poor little titty rejected girl".
She is pathetic and just wanted anyone to praise whatever she does, could be anyone else instead of Subaru.
UltraVeeOct 8, 2020 5:27 AM
Oct 8, 2020 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
kyou0220 said:
Pikachu2309 said:

Emilia is bland. She's basically a cookie-cutter waifu. All what's remarkable about her is that she's cute, she's barely a character. Now I have not read the novel so maybe if she regains her memories and it turns out she actually was the witch all along or something like that that would actually be interesting, but as it stands ... no.
Bruh, if you haven't read the web/light novel then you have no right to speak about the character whatsoever.. Also she gets a lot of development in the upcoming seasons..
Oct 8, 2020 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
Kitsune_1994 said:
Who is Rem?

She got some fanboys just beacuse of she is the "poor little titty rejected girl".
She is pathetic and just wanted anyone to praise whatever she does, could be anyone else instead of Subaru.
You are absolutely right.. Talk about being popular just because you were rejected.. She deserves it ..
removed-userOct 8, 2020 5:24 AM
Oct 8, 2020 6:12 AM

Aug 2019
Pikachu2309 said:
kyou0220 said:

Bruh, if you haven't read the web/light novel then you have no right to speak about the character whatsoever.. Also she gets a lot of development in the upcoming seasons..

This is an ANIME discussion thread. I have the right to express my thoughts about her after 2 SEASONS its not 2 episodes
Although, I'm looking forward to seeing her development and I hope it changes my mind on her
Oct 8, 2020 6:24 AM
Jul 2018
kyou0220 said:
Pikachu2309 said:

This is an ANIME discussion thread. I have the right to express my thoughts about her after 2 SEASONS its not 2 episodes
Although, I'm looking forward to seeing her development and I hope it changes my mind on her
Glad to hear that you are an open-minded guy. Most of the people that I encounter are airheads who seem to just not take into account any sort of character development or anything, rather just posting hate comments about Subaru and Emilia in particular..
Oct 8, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2019
Pikachu2309 said:
kyou0220 said:

Glad to hear that you are an open-minded guy. Most of the people that I encounter are airheads who seem to just not take into account any sort of character development or anything, rather just posting hate comments about Subaru and Emilia in particular..

Well, that was mostly people jumping on the bandwagon of hating Emilia because Subaru chose her over Rem (back when season 1 aired), which is unjustified hatred yes. But this season I find it justified if someone disliked her because she was really disappointing. Which is fine at least she's not a mary sue, but still it's frustrating to see Subaru go through hell for her while she's complaining about him not trusting her enough even though she didn't achieve anything yet to earn that trust.

But anyway no matter who my or your best girl is its anime at the end of the day no one should take it too personal :p
Oct 8, 2020 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
kyou0220 said:
Pikachu2309 said:

Well, that was mostly people jumping on the bandwagon of hating Emilia because Subaru chose her over Rem (back when season 1 aired), which is unjustified hatred yes. But this season I find it justified if someone disliked her because she was really disappointing. Which is fine at least she's not a mary sue, but still it's frustrating to see Subaru go through hell for her while she's complaining about him not trusting her enough even though she didn't achieve anything yet to earn that trust.

But anyway no matter who my or your best girl is its anime at the end of the day no one should take it too personal :p
About that trust thing you were talking, some scenes were cut from the anime if you were not aware. She tells him that she trusts him truly in the conversations which were deleted. Suggesting you to go through the light novel till volume-13 until the conversation with Otto... You will get a clear idea from that..
Oct 8, 2020 7:25 PM
Jul 2018
kyou0220 said:
Pikachu2309 said:

I don't know why the production team is so keen on removing key conversations regarding Emilia's character. I think there is a lot of bias in the team itself, who out of nowhere decides to make some character rise in popularity over the other without taking anything into consideration. You will understand this if you read the novels and compare it to the anime.
Oct 9, 2020 11:26 PM

May 2013
Pikachu2309 said:
I don't know why the production team is so keen on removing key conversations regarding Emilia's character. I think there is a lot of bias in the team itself, who out of nowhere decides to make some character rise in popularity over the other without taking anything into consideration. You will understand this if you read the novels and compare it to the anime.
I actually think all those character attributes are heavily implied in the anime.

Her actions throughout Season 1 implied she fully trusts Subaru, except that she doesn't understand why he is never honest about his situation with her. She knows there is some secret that Subaru is desperate about hiding, but is confused when he insists on the same secret as a reasoning for things going bad. Plus, she didn't expect Subaru to break his promise to her in the Royal Court (she thought Subaru doesn't trust her well enough to do her own thing properly, despite the trust she put in him). And understandably, she left him her hiding cloak because she felt his lack of trust in her is causing him to act reckless.

So, she thinks Subaru never fully trusts her. Despite her repeated approaches, he grows defensive and fearful (for good reason, knowing the whole Satella plot device). Not trying to downplay Rem but it's rather silly to forget that Emilia kind of babysat Subaru: took responsibility of an absolute stranger (from a roof to sleep, food, job, studies, defending him under suspicion, events leading up to the 'lap-pillow' etc).

All this stuff is intertwined here and there, took me a couple of repeat watches to separate the details in the anime before I even got around the novels. She is a huge empath, and is also an introverted/guarded character (justified by her past).

Anyway, all these things aren't spoon-fed to the viewer, which could be where the entire issue stems from. "Show-but-don't-tell" approach, I guess. Not to mention the unfortunate split-cour and all.
KreatorXOct 9, 2020 11:35 PM
Truly a Divine Comedy
Oct 10, 2020 1:54 AM
Aug 2018
kyou0220 said:

Emilia is bland. She's basically a cookie-cutter waifu. All what's remarkable about her is that she's cute, she's barely a character.

*facepalm*

I don't have time to explain all the nuance in her character, the themes and everything. Go through these images (only from anime so far). Out of context, but each shows different aspects of her.

Moreover, all this is just a small fraction of her character. She didn't have much screentime so far, but things will change in Cour2.
Oct 11, 2020 7:32 AM
Apr 2020
Good results
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

504 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

672 by chiwila »»
Apr 9, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.